May 03, 2024, 06:56:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455860 times)
Donna Bailey

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: January 08, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

Hello - I am new to this and a little overwhelmed but will succeed! Good luck to all and may we all be blessed with good health and prosperity in 2008 and beyond!  Cool
IanRobinson

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 09, 2008, 03:23:04 AM »

Just saying hi to all.
I live in Sydney part time and have a farm at Mudgee 300km nnw from Sydney which I spend about a third of my time at.
I have been in internet marketing for 6 mths and am just starting to figure it out.

Live well,laugh often, love much.
Freadda Z

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 09, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »

I have been with GDI for about 2 months now. I think it's a win-win situation, but haven't had any success with getting people convinced its a great opportunity! To my surprise, my friends didn't so much as LOOK at the video I sent to them! I have slackers as friends, but want to purchase some leads. Does anyone know if this really works or if its a waste of money? I'm not looking to get rich quick, just would like to be able to make some extra cash while utilizing my new website and move into a new career change. http://HELP!!!! Undecided

Success is in the eye of the beholder...
JoseMateus

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 10, 2008, 10:52:11 AM »

OLA sou novo na GDI estou confuso vou precisar da vossa ajuda.
Há portugueses por aqui??
 Shocked
MarianneR

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

Hi everyone   Wink

I am Marianne, I am new here and wanted to tell everyone why I joined GDI !!

I made a promise to myself to try to earn money on the internet - so one day I could be really financially free!!  I am hoping that GDI will make my dreams come true!!!

Good luck everyone in whatever you are doing!!!

Why did YOU join GDI  Huh

TommyPrater1

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

Hi all im new to GDI  not to sure about it still to new!      any ways just wanted to say hi to everyone! Cool
PasleeY

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

hello all friend, how about GDI? please inform to me (new members)
Thomas_D

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

Hi everybody, happy new year!!

I made a website recently: www.malthus.ws and i used Sitebuilder, but i would like to develop my website (it's in french), like i want to add new pages...etc but i dont want to lose the Sitebuilder's design of my website. I tried to use NVU (freeware) but i don't succeed to keep that design.
If someone uses NVU or another freeware to make his website, can he (or she) try to help me please ( i'm french but i can understand english  Smiley ).
BettyR

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

Hello, I'm Betty from The Bahamas  Wink
I joined about a week ago and I'm looking forward to having a good time, making some friends and making some money at GDI.I like the business idea - even though getting started is not as simple as I thought it would be. It's good to know there is a group of people I can call on for help.
K_Miller

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

Hello Everyone.
Just signed up and feeling totally lost as to what I should do. Ned some Help on getting started.

Kashalia
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #850 on: January 11, 2008, 02:04:56 PM »

Hi Kashalia,

Welcome!
You have taken the first step by registering here in the forum.

I am not sure which area do you need help in getting started? These are some of the FAQ that I get from my downlines:
-making a webpage
-getting traffic to your GDI buisness
-sponsoring new people
-following up emails with prosepects

If you are totally new, I suggest that maybe to focus on just the first 2 items.
Feel free to drop me a message I'll see how I can help  Smiley

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AhmedAwad

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 12, 2008, 04:50:43 AM »

hi everey body, my name is ahmed & i'm from jordan
it seems that i'm the last member joining  GDI    hope to suceed................
bye bye... Wink Wink Wink
JValentin

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 12, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »

Hello Everybody,

This is JValentin1 from NJ wishing everybody success. I've been an Internet Entreprenuer for about 10 years with
some hit and misses and I must say that the possibility of success with the GDI system is lighting a fire in my soul to succeed.

I have some marking strategy that I'm working on and testing things to see if what works and what dont. I will post my
results as well as provide you all with info on how it's done.

Here are some of the marketing I'm working on:

Craigslist
Myspace
FaceBook
Free Ads and Paid ads
Google Adwords
Buying Leads
Email Marketing
Personal Contact
and more...

Anyway good luck to all and hopefully we can meet for a grand party in Hawaii, Figi or someplace
warm and tropical and share war stories and exchange ideas.

Take care and stay tuned

jvalentin1
Malcolm Rosser

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 12, 2008, 06:55:58 PM »

Hi my name is Mac & I've just signed up with GDI and would appreciate any help to get me earning some money. Thanks
Malcolm Rosser

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 12, 2008, 06:55:58 PM »

Hi my name is Mac & I've just signed up with GDI and would appreciate any help to get me earning some money. i look forward to hearing from anyone,thanks  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: