May 07, 2024, 01:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779181 times)
T Shafer

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:07 AM »

Hi EVERYONE, I'm Tom Shafer and would really appreciate any advice and places to market and promote my website. FREE places would be great...or low cost ones...anyone with any BULK-EMAILING experience please let me know HOW you do this  and where to get the SYSTEM to do bulk mailings...SPAM FREE...wouldf be GREAT...thanks much

Tom
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 02:54:32 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CYi

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

Hello ppl!
My name is christina and I'm from NY.
I would greatly appreciate it if one of u guys help me finish building my website please.
All the BEST to EVERYONE HERE!
B_Harris

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Signed up today, it was the second time I heard about the opportunity from gdi. 
Margaret Moore

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: August 23, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

Hi eveyrone,

My name's Margaret Moore from Florida. I am really intrigued by this opportunity. I joined under Mr. Ash Mufarah, a GDI Top Producer, (who unfortunatley I seem unable to contact). In one of his emails to me I noted (among many other things he mentioned) that he advertises a site to assist with marketing called "Ash Automated Advertising System". I wondered if anyone had used this and does it work as well as stated?  I don't mind the monthly fee to join at all if it helps to remove some of the "initial leg work" as unfortunately I really don't have an awful amount of free time right now. Any input on his sytem will be most welcome. Thanks in anticipation!

Margaret
Rees Gwynn

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: August 28, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »

Smiley Hi!  My name is Rees Gwynn from Pennsylvania. Just signed on with GDI and I'm looking forward to success in marketing this great product. I've been evaluating the many internet opportunities out there, and there are many scams as you know. I believe I've found the "real" business that I can grow and prosper. This was the only product that I've found that's real. I've honestly have to say that I can market this and not feel that I'm scamming someone myself.  It's a real business.  Thank you GDI!  Hope to learn from everyone in seeing what has made each of you successful.

Thanks again GDI
Rees Gwynn
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:46:47 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Julio Carrasco

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Julio. I am from IL. I just joined GDI. My nickname online for many that know me throughout the countries is Richlatino. Something I plan on accomplishing. Glad to be apart here. Thanks.
AustinMesser

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

Hey all, my name's Austin Messer, and I'll admit im a bit skeptical about this.  Im not sure how I'll be able to get people to buy this product!  I guess i just need a bit of advice from some seasoned vets.  How'd it work for you at the start, and hows it going now?  Any starting advise for me?
VernonF

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

Hello, my name is Vernon fro Sterling Hts, MI

I want to share a little story with you today or a promotional idea for GDI.

I am sure you have your own ideas, and I do not want to persuade you otherwise. I am sure there are several different ways it can be promoted and I encourage you to try as many as you can conjure up.

I have been a member for GDI for less than 3 weeks, a newbie. I know nothing.
But I want to share with you how I found GDI, and how I am using that very same system that hooked me and the initial success that I am experiencing using it.

A few weeks ago I clicked on a link that said I could receive free leads.
Next thing I new was that I was watching the flash video presentation, liked it, but did nothing, I left the site and went back about my business.
A few hours later I received an e-mail with the leads attached, only then did I remember that I had signed up for some ? I remembered the GDI video that was still in my head and the connection was made while reading this e-mail.
I appreciated the way it was marketed, I liked the product, and I believed it was a strong product, with a good possibility of residual income. Apparently 98%
I signed up the following day……

I tried to promote it almost immediately with banner ads and promotional e-mails; there were several hits but only a few people viewed the flash video. Now it did take me a while to understand how to promote it the way it was to me and my sponsor was very helpful, why shouldn’t he, my success was his success.
He told me to be methodic and consistent, promote, promote, promote and the leads would come in time, so will sign-ups.
After two weeks he told me he was averaging 2 sign-ups per week, why couldn’t I ?
Last weekend was very quiet, one viewer I seen to remember.

Then this week it happened, 6 sign-ups in as many days ?

No I do not expect this to be the standard and I have put a lot of time into the promotion.

But it is working and I wanted to share it with you.
Just think 2 per week, would be 100 this time next year + any additional downline, this maybe a wonderful opportunity to create a new chapter in my life

I am glad to join you all, and happy to be on board
Best wishes
Ryan J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

I, my name is Ryan Jones, and I am from Snohomish, WA.  I am a webmaster and am in the process of developing my website here at GDI..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 11:33:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Ryan Jones
James Steadham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »

i am having major problems getting this kicked off the ground i just had back sergery and i had some help getting into this but now im stuck in a rut so to speak im getting to where i have no one to send leads to and before anyone even offers the referal program i dont even have money to pay my bills much less spend more money that i dont have in the first place i hate to say it like that but its true im not giving up im just getting discouraged and i cant see where this is doing any good or if there is any profit availability unless you have money to spend most people i talk to think this is a pyramid scheme and i have saved conversations regarding the comments i get about this im good talking to people but its just not working i dont want to give up nor do i want to stop trying cause i might be able to make some money which i desperatly need at the moment
Vincent Lilly

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »

Hi, My name is Vincent J. Lilly. As you can see in my photo, I am an entertainer.
Oh, somewhere from 6 years old, god has blessed me with a voice to sing, and
talent to act, and always an audience to appreciate what I do.

I am blessed with a very talented family consisting of my wife Stacey and our
Six children and six grandchildren. Everybody sings, dances, raps, or does something creative.

I like to read different things. I believe most would call it an eclectic taste in
literature. I absolutely salivate for new and upcoming Stephen King Novels! I like
action, horror, and who-done-it films. I'm an amateur photographer who just likes
to capture life on film. I'm trying to get better at it as time goes on.

I'm also in the Real Estate Business. I was the Broker Owner of "Young Fella Properties"
Real Estate in NJ. I have closed it since January of 2008. I found this company you are
looking at in 2001 and have not looked back since.

I'm just a guy from humble beginnings who saw an opportunity. I let that
opportunity build fire under my butt. That fire is helping me to build a legacy
for my children and my children's children. What if...I could build a lifetime of
residual income and pass it on to perpetuity.
I am truly blessed to be a blessing.

Vincent J. Lilly  Wink
NicholasSaporito

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

What's up colleagues? My name is Nick, 23 year old career telemarketer. I've been looking for something telemarketing-based I can do from home for a while now and I think I've found it! I look forward to sending out some invites, then hitting the phones to do some followups.

Phone communications is certainly my strength, and I feel very optimistic going into this. If I can sell a $40 chimney sweep to a complete stranger over the phone, I bet I can sell a GDI membership to a warm lead who has watched the video.

I'll be working with Key2Net in effort to generate some "table-settings" as I like to call them.

Any feedback or advice would be genuinely appreciated.

Cheers and best wishes,

Nick
AlfredoWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:17 AM »

Hello all affliates,
I need some help what is a good strategy to get people to sign up. I get the replies to my emails but I have only had 2 ppl attempt the free trial out of like 250! I seriously need you help and advice!
S_Roberson

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: September 19, 2008, 04:10:35 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I joined GDI the early part of this year. I have not been working the business because I didn't have any computer skilled and I just didn't know what to do. I made my mind up to do what I enjoyed during the MOST and that is to get started making some MONEY here at GDI. This is the right and best place to be to do just that. Oh, by the way I'm a North Carolinian.

Many Blessing,
Sadie
AmberMathrole

GreenLightNetwork.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: September 19, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »

We are all here to help! Cool

Amber Mathrole
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: