May 03, 2024, 08:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99350 times)
JohnnyWalker

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2008, 04:16:20 AM »

Grin

============================
PROCRASTINATION is the thief of time and...
the grave of opportunity.
============================
Hello everyone,my nArme is johnny walker  I'M not the whiskeY.I'M from Birmingham ,AlAbAmA.
I'M  hAppy  to  be  a part of this team I just started 3 days ago but I have never found  a better system

and have greate support from other members. this is great.

Thanks from the bottom of ny heart,Johnnyy Walker

MusarratT

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2008, 04:19:59 PM »

Hi guys this is musarrat

Im new and would like to say hi to everybody

thanks.
DoreenFrisch

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »

New here, how do i really promote the website? I got someone to sign up for the free tria, but they don't show on my downline as even a trial?thanks,God bless all,Doreen
Brad_Watson

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Yeah i just joined and need a lil help with the web site builder.. if anyone can help please feel free.. i just want it to look presentable..

also i was just wanting to know how the system works... i called a few people and sent emails to some people and just wanna know how it works when they join do they put my name in or something??  any and all comments/ emails will help.. im a lil slow when it comes to computers, but hopefully this will help me get some money to get some school and stuff... thanks
Maria Jones

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Hey guys.  I'm brand spankin new.  I joined because a very sweet lady I know gave me the address, told me to look at the site and tell her what I thought.  She knows my situation, and she knows what type of income potential this site has.  You see, right now, my husband and I are living in the steets.  This is not by choice.  I am knowledgable at the computer, I have experience in administration and management, but I am not hirable simply because I am homeless.  If this site proves to do what it says, you will then be able to say that you know that happiest woman in the world.
PaulN1

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2008, 07:03:58 AM »

Hi guys i am a new member since last week, my name is Paul S. Ngessah., reside in Newark, New Jersey and I will like for all us to share ideas as how to grow this business. So let us what is working for you so we applied the same too. I will love any comment. Thanks
DebraIrvin

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Debra and I joined over a week ago. I was wanting to start my own website because I am attending the Arts Institute of Pittsburgh and I wanted to start doing some design work on line.  I was also looking into an opportunity to work from home in my spare time and GDI was a fit for me.  I have met some great people and and have a wonderful upline. I would say I am doing great considering I have never done anything like this before. I like the independence to work my own hours and help others to get their own website or to sign up to also become a GDI afilitate. I love the people, the  company and the hours. What else could anyone want? Here's to all those that join in on this great opportunity we have before us. Helping each other, we will all succeed and obtain a life that we have always want to live.

Keep your eyes to the sun and you will never see any shadows.
StephenMeredith

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

did anyone else get here through spiderweb? And have any of you made any money yet?
steve
P Raghu Ramaiah

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Hello from India. I am a new member to this GDI Forum. The Forum looks encouraging with many topics to discuss on GDI Business.
Being a new comer everything is new for me. I  look forward for some successful people in the forum to discuss on the topic

I don't somebody has raised this caption of the topic already. But anyhow the basic idea is

"THE BEST Ways to promote GDI Business - THE PROVEN Methods - Sharing"

I hope you people will share your experiences on the above topic and be helpful to me as well as many others in the forum
obviously looking for some help to develop this business.

Of course, the basic objective of this business is,  "You will get what you want if you can help some other people to get what they want"
StephenMeredith

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2008, 07:18:12 AM »

Hi guys, my name is Stephen and i have been a member for just over a week and already have a few leads. I am quite optimistic about this system. I joined thrugh spiderwebmarketing. and have an account with google adwords and yahoo small businesses. Just wanted to introduce myself Wink
Graham_Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

hello to everyone!!

my name is melissa graham, im from gator country in florida; i cant beleive how much support you can find here at this forum! im glad to see it as i've already run into a slight roadblock on my journey within this company, perhaps someone here can point out the right direction to go. when i went to use the web builder, for some reason i just sat there and stared unsure of how to proceed, any suggestions to help me get jump started?
MCurtis1

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

hello my name is curtis im still working on this i just want to get this right Roll Eyes
M Miller

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

Hi everyone my name is Michael Miller, I just joined a couple of hours ago, so much to read and assimilate. My question is; can we use Craigslist to advertise?

On the high road-
Jan C

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »

dHallo Everyone. I'm  a new member from sunny South Africa and will be a great success doing bussiness online. This is my first try.

God bless!

Jan Cilliers Wink
ShelinT

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

i started ws business.....first..i love it
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: