May 03, 2024, 08:53:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99332 times)
MCooper

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 02:18:08 AM »

Hello!!!  This is Marcus in Miami.  I am new to the business and new to the board.  I just wanted to say thanks for having me.
Alfons Undan

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 12:18:02 AM »

Hello all,

I just want to share my excitement with everyone here..

And to get to know more fellow GDI enthusiasts.

Alfons and Doris
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:19:51 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:45 PM »

Hello to all of you.

Glad to be a part of the WS.there is so much to learn from people that have gone before you,and are willing
to give you this information to help you. I am new to marketing and very pleased that I can learn from the forum.
Sometimes I feel like ???but I know this too shall pass.Glad tto be where I can excell. Cool

YEA FOR THE FORUM AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER!

Ms Waters.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 03:59:05 AM »

The .WS Community is great. I learn so much from reading this Forum. Everybody has different
ideas. You know what I do everyday. I put together a Goal Sheet for everday of the week.
I suggest everyone put together a goal sheet.

Your Success,

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
DonnaHurst

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »

;DHello,My name is Donna From  Arkansas in the USA...all i can say is this FOURM Rocks!!! Learn Great stuff here!!Thanks,Donna
WilliamKibor

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2006, 05:12:39 AM »

Yes, .WS and GDI have done it, again.

Now, we have www.talk.ws as a Worldwide Communication Forum.

Just as .WS is the best network marketing opportunity on the planet, let's ALL be sure to establish TALK.ws, as 'the' standard for forums, any where, any time, any place.

Chip Snyder
www.wsinternetshow.ws
Smith Shirley

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Hi everybody .  My name is Shirley and I am very new.  Not only am I new to GDI but not very good with computers.  I have so many questions I guess I will be reading for a long time. If sometimes my questions seem silly just remember this is an old dog trying to learn new tricks.  From what I've read so far this seems like a good, helpful group of people and I am looking forward to learning from you.
Bob Mc Alister

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

hi yall

mississippi says HI !

and looking for ADvice on what to do next !

goodness...over flowing with pop ups and web sites .

signed up for the gdi lead builder...traffic swarm, cash something or other, instant buzz....

anyway ....

dont even know who is in my UP line....

will go to the help and see what happens....

thanks
bob
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »

Hello,

I hope I am doing this the correct way.  My first forum post and and all...LOL 

My name is Pamela and I joined GDI yesterday.  I am commited to making this work, as soon as I figure out just what I am doing!  Last year I got caught up in a scam and financially ruined my husband and myself.  I have already wasted money trying other "work at home" programs that just don't cut it!  This one sounded like a good gamble for me, so I am determined to do my best at it.

I have emailed my spncer, but as of yet have got no reply.  In reading around in this forum, I think maybe I can find some answers to my questions that I have.  I am glad to be here and look forward to "chatting" with you all here.

God Bless,

Pamela

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
Miroslav C

Step by Step, for Omnia Sponte Fluant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2007, 05:44:30 AM »

Hi Chip,

I think this is great to allow the little guy to talk to the big guy. To get answers to little nagging Q's and share ideas that makes things better for everyone. I'm 70 and I look forward to a lot of fun in this business.

Geno Sr.

Nice to be in your team. Here in the Czech R the MLM and other schemes have been heavily criticized. I am a disabled person and would like - as the life instict is awkwardly strong in a miserable being all the time in pain like me - to ballance those terrible medical bills. There are lots of IF's and BUT's  but the hottest and most nagging is the following:
The English is spoken very well by young people here. But all the same The Czech is the national langugage. A have asked questions concerning this matter my upline - would this be of some use in terms of ROI šif I order some ads with your ie GDI text in English in the local newspapers and the most used search engine and classified called Seznam?
I have postcards of Prague - actually, I drew them on the stones and then had them printed and keep on sending them for free to a lot countries - why? Do not know - perhaps to get a single word reply like received BUT now - could anyone team up with me - one of my uplines has strictly forbidden using your logo - which I am not going anyway at this moment - and refused the idea - perhaps, he wrote, later on.
Once again - summing up - here is MLM or direct marketing almost hated after the Herbalife truth coming to light - local ads in Enligh - is this some use? Or in international classifieds like ezilon.com? A postcard  sent to American prospects from Prague as a means of the marketing and vice versa? brainstorming post - and confused as ever - may be fiever?

warm regards and thanks for your treasured patience and time reading my slightly confused message
Truly Miroslav alias senefelder
JClark Jr

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:35 AM »

Hello,

I am truly one of the new kids on the block.  This company has a way of making a stranger feel at home.
I believe in team work and together we can make something gigantic happen here.  Let us all live and let live.
Also, do not forget to share the wealth.

Thanks
James
PamelaSciurba

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Hello all GDIrs!
      I'm a newbie and have several questions. Can i MAKE MONEY only PLUGGING THE DVD'S? i REALLY AM UNABLE TO GET OUT MUCH BUT HAVE PURCHASED DVD'S TO PLACE EVERWHERE!! I probably won't get rich but...will it still bring me in some income doing this way?? I sure hope so!! It brought me in. I'm not much about making a website, but I'm not a techy type. Many follks are tho. I sure hope it works! Really wanting to just say hello from Illinois....
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2007, 05:05:16 AM »

Good for you in using the DVD's, it's a great marketing tool, one thought I would like to point out to you before sending them to anyone and everyone, make sure when corresponding with them, that you are sending them a DVD for them to preview the GDI concept and when they have previewed it to please return it to you, send along if using snail mail to send dvd, that you provide a return envelope with the dvd.

We not all made of money and would like dvd's returned so as to use for other prospects, just point out to them that they cost you money to purchase and only have a limited few.

Do not send dvd's to people who do not expect they are coming, otherwise say good bye to the dvd, some people these days wont even take the time to send your dvd back so be wary of this.

Regards

Patrick

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

I just love this business ... thanks for all the great info! Smiley

Louie
Candy Figley

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2007, 02:41:58 PM »

Hi all just started and learning as I go and am very happy to be here. Look forward to seeing more of you.   Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: