May 03, 2024, 10:18:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99335 times)
LDobre

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2009, 12:12:25 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm from Romania, I hope this is going to be a nice ride Smiley. I joined yesterday and i hope this will work ! Smiley.

Best regards,
Mihai

P.S. I coul use some marketing advice Cheesy
S_HARDIKAR

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »

Hi Everybody,

I am Sharath and a newbie.... I think I will have a lot of support.... My upline is Tissa... I see his name on the Leaderboard week after week... I think I have a great upline... Thx
AFIFITA

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

Hello,  Laki here from California.  I'm ready to make some dough!!  Crank up the oven heat!! lol

Keep it simple.  Keep it real. Have fun. So one day at band camp....
JamesJ1

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Very happy to come aboard ,really looking forward to being an out standing member of this community
being that I am so new I really don't know all the in and outs,so if you know something that I don't ,and
you want share it for the benefite of me and all the newer members,even the smalliest item would be
greatly appreciated,today was my first day with GDI ,I don't know if I am allowed to mention my
sponser But I would really like to comunicate with him ,as time moves on and I find out that I can
 mention him and other parts of this business ,now my sponser has doing business online sense
1996 so I am certain he has a lot of information to share with us .again let me say this all I am trying
to promote  here is a friendly envirememt ,any and all replies are welcome!
D_Williams2

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:11 PM »

why does my downline still show some of my team in trial mode when they've been with me for more than a month?
T Hudson

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

Hi everyone, My name is Tom. I am new to GDI my primary occupation is running a Bar and Pool Hall. With this line of work, I am trying to add a unique twist to my .ws in efforts of referring people to this awesome opportunity. I could use some reviews on my page it is BeerMoney dot ws. It is a site I put together using some experience in interactive flash. I am trying to get this going in my area on literally a show string budget. So, if anyone has any marketing ideas or know how on web advertising, free or cost effectively, I would love to hear more, I am not familiar with advertising on the internet. I have purchased the business cards, however, have not seen a turn over as of yet. I hope you all can give me some good feedback.
Best Wishes from a New Member.
~Tom
NeilT

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2009, 05:57:55 AM »

My name is Neil T. I am from the Rio Grande Valley.  I started with GDI a few days ago.  I am very excited. I have ordered 2000 business cards and several dvds. I have already submitted my site to thousands of search engines and handed out the dvds I have already received.  This opportunity is everything I have ever dreamed of.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:59:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Teresa Braswell

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »

Hey , my name is Teresa and glad to be with GDI ! Still learning and still understanding all of this . This is my first post . See everyone at the top good luck and congrats on all the other newbies.
 Thanks ,
Teresa
Steven_V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »

Hey , my name is steven and glad to be with GDI.I am from the netherlands ! this is my firts day with GDI and still have much to learn.
This is my first post.See everyone at the top goodluck and congrats on all the other newbies.
Thanks

steven Cheesy

s.v.tap
PaulKeene

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Hi, a newby here. Thanks for the warm welcome.
SuX

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Good! I sux, very pleased to know you, I am new member, would like to get everyone's help, thank you! Wink
D Gregory

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Yes, .WS and GDI have done it, again.

Now, we have www.talk.ws as a Worldwide Communication Forum.

Just as .WS is the best network marketing opportunity on the planet, let's ALL be sure to establish TALK.ws, as 'the' standard for forums, any where, any time, any place.

Chip Snyder
www.wsinternetshow.ws
my name is rabbitt but my GDI name is daelahn hello ..my web site is deemahnix.ws stop by some time
Joanna S

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »

Hello, my name is Joanna and i'm from Minnesota, USA. I havn't done much yet but I look forward to getting to know this business very well. I am sure i'll need some help as well. Thank you. Grin
Michael_Metzler

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2009, 07:13:41 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I'm living in Thailand enjoying the "Good Life" with some of the friendliest people in the world. I just joined the community yesterday,and hope to start enjoying my new business opportunity, while helping others to do the same. I may need some help getting up and running, so if you have any tips that may be helpful, "PLEASE" feel free to send them my way. I'm a retired military "Helicopter Test Pilot", and am presently flying here in Southeast Asia for the oil industry, but when an opportunity of such magnitude presents itself, it's hard to pass up.  Good Luck to your Success!

Sincerely yours, Michael Shocked

Earnest L

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

Hello everyone my name is Lorenzo Earnest I just joined GDI today, I'M excited about being apart of this WS Community.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: