May 02, 2024, 10:17:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1027681 times)
Sonya Ingram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: August 02, 2005, 08:24:29 AM »

Well Its been two weeks and i have finished my site, I am so happy I was introduced to GDI
So let me know what you think. Open for anyones opinions
www.sonyassolutions.ws can onyone tell me what Flash button is?

Sonya Ingram
Sonya Ingram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: August 02, 2005, 08:24:30 AM »

Wow great site, how did you get the boxes where they enter information, i would like to add that to mine

Sonya Ingram
AlvinKwong

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 02, 2005, 08:28:02 AM »

i love ur site ... ^.^
AlvinKwong

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 02, 2005, 08:28:02 AM »

how about the copyright of the spiderman pic ??
CWarnock

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 02, 2005, 08:39:32 AM »

Good job on your bio, but it is boring (sorry). Your first page should be something that makes the surfer explore the rest of the site - make it catch their attention. Put the bio on another page so if they really want to learn about you they can. Most surfers don't want to read the bios - they want to know how to make money, get something for free, or solve their problems. Think outside the box and wow them. On average you have only four seconds to grab their attention. My web page is just in the first stages - so you are way ahead of me - good luck in all you do.
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: August 02, 2005, 11:02:49 AM »

Sonya,

Very good site! Very well laid out!

rick and kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Gina Stone

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 02, 2005, 07:46:37 PM »

Hi Sonya,

Nice job on your website!

Where can I find the HTML code for the presentation?

Thank you for your response.

Gina
mack88
« Reply #457 on: August 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM »

Hello Sonya!

Excellent start!  You need to make sure that your USERID is properly placed on your video.  It is correct on the banners, but not on the video image!

Frank
J.D.Leedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: August 03, 2005, 12:25:24 AM »

I designed this for a little business I have.....

http://www.CrossMaker.ws

"Then Jesus said to His disciples, 'If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.'" -Matthew 16:24
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: August 03, 2005, 08:29:29 AM »

J.D.,

I've seen that program advertised before! I think your site looks great...you did a really good job!

Good luck in your businesses!  Grin

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: August 03, 2005, 08:38:18 AM »

Sonya,

I really like your page. When I was viewing your source (coding), you need to go in and change the movie where is says USERID & enter in your USERID. But other than that...it's great! I like how you're not just using it to promote GDI & are offering other programs! That's a great idea!  Wink

Good luck in your success!

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Simon_H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: August 03, 2005, 11:27:21 AM »

Great job, you have really thought out all the angles on why someone would want a website.  And it looks great.  My only suggestion would be to try and jazz up the front page a little, as it looks very similar to the content pages fo the site and you want to grab peoples attention in the first few seconds.

Can I ask you how you got the text to scroll across the screen.  Is there an html code for this, it looks fantastic and I would love to know how to use it.

Good luck!
Simon.
N Prophet

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 03, 2005, 11:29:15 AM »

Hi everyone,

I just published my site today.  I really wanted MySQL so I found a free host with cpanel and fantastico and I just pointed my .ws domain there.  Today's my first day with this host so I'm crossing my fingers (uptime, speed, etc)  If you wanna check out the site it's http://e-currency.ws

Also, are we allowed to create our own banners?  No offense, but I find the GDI ones kind of macho and it's kind of a turn off. 
Simon_H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: August 03, 2005, 11:30:50 AM »

Have just finished my first site - www.yournamehere.ws.  This is my first brush with HTML and it was a steep learning curve.

I would welcome any comments, tips or suggestions on the layout.

Also, can anyone answer this question on the SiteBuilder:  when you use a new content box, it seems to leave a large gap between the bottom of the last and the top of the new, which breaks the page up.  Is there a way to avoid this?
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: August 03, 2005, 11:33:40 AM »

Oh MaNNN I don't think any site is ever really finished.
Not only that but a site needs to change for the bots to like it for the ratings.
Deborah H Wink
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: