May 02, 2024, 07:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 263702 times)
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2005, 04:49:43 PM »

Steve and Logan, thanks for sharing your ads.  They're all awesome!  Smiley

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2005, 11:06:23 AM »

That's a really great letter Norma. You did a really great job writing it through.  Smiley  Although...what are your means? I mean...are you only sending this letter to 9 of your neighbors so that the 10 of you guys can each share the $1 a month expense to keep it up? How are you planning on making that work?

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2005, 12:49:56 PM »

Well, this is from part one and as we started there I'll continue here!

I just  want to tell you, that I didn't forget you and I'm preparing the powerful tutorial about how to handle with photos in sitebuilder and forum, but as I'm working this in PowerPoint 2003 I've encountered some difficulties with how the other people (who hasn't that most advanced version of the program or veiwer) would see this. When I'll figure out this too, you'll be really surprised with my work.

And yes, Norma, I agree - it's very exciting seing more adds and flyers. I've just figured out that you folks have so much ideas which I wouldn't think of in a million years!

So have a good day till next time!!!

Tatjana

Oh, God! Now that I'm almost finished my work, GDI updated SiteBuilder and I'll have to do everything from the beginning. Well, now I have to study the new SiteBuilder first and then I'll see if you need my assistence at all.

Well, maybe I'll put the link to what I made to the forum and if not the other, you'll at least be able to enjoy the photos and good music!!!

Tatjana

Sad Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2005, 01:16:57 PM »

Hello

This topic is for us to share our classified ads with others. Think of a classified ad that others can use.

Gerald Cool

EARN INCOME FOR LIFE. Easy business. Real Opportunity. Start Free.
Call 1-800-693-6897 (recorded details). Then visit www.yoururl.ws

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Diane Ewert

It's Just Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2005, 06:17:42 PM »

For those of you who are concerned after the cost of flyers here is something to concider.  Compair the cost of your paper & ink for your computor with what is cost to have them copied at a local store.  I did this with mine and found it was cheaper to go to statples then to print my own at home.

Just some advice take it or leave it.

Diane
Leon B

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2005, 06:26:54 PM »

Hello GDI,

I need help on using the best " Subject Line" and "Ad Body"  for Safelists.

Please suggest or send to me what works for you. You may email me any examples. Thanks GDI Family!

Leon Brandon
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 06:31:05 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
GSmith

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2005, 08:06:16 PM »

Wow AGAIN!  Thanks Tatjana for your BIG NEWS posted yesterday, "Now that I'm almost finished my work, GDI updated SiteBuilder and I'll have to do everything from the beginning."

Why in the world hasn't this announcement been blasted out to everyone direct from GDI???   If it weren't for this Forum, we never would know what was going on.  Lack of communication direct from the Company is really frustrating and considering the vast majority of affiliates are not even registered on the Forum (YET!!!), I really feel sorry for those that are not getting the news they need......gotta' run now; running over to see what the NEW Sitebuilder is all about!!!

Gail Smith
Texas 
J.D.Leedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2005, 09:15:28 PM »

I have a simple Ferrari Flyer I use. Somebody else made it, but then I change the contact info, web address, etc.. I seem to be having trouble posting it...I get this error message:

"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

Send me a message if you are interested.

J.D.

"Then Jesus said to His disciples, 'If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.'" -Matthew 16:24
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2005, 02:23:56 AM »

Wow AGAIN!  Thanks Tatjana for your BIG NEWS posted yesterday, "Now that I'm almost finished my work, GDI updated SiteBuilder and I'll have to do everything from the beginning."

Why in the world hasn't this announcement been blasted out to everyone direct from GDI???   If it weren't for this Forum, we never would know what was going on.  Lack of communication direct from the Company is really frustrating and considering the vast majority of affiliates are not even registered on the Forum (YET!!!), I really feel sorry for those that are not getting the news they need......gotta' run now; running over to see what the NEW Sitebuilder is all about!!!

Gail Smith
Texas 

Oh, well, my dear J.D.!

I found that about new SiteBuilder by myself, too, when I went to update my webpages. It was frustrated at the beginning but now I finished the work and the PHOTO TUTORIAL is prepared to lounch! I only have to upload it in my sitebuilder yet and the thing is complete and prepared for all of you to use so standby for the info.

OK, I'd rather ask you to see my announcement in my topic MY MOOVIE as here it's everything about that a bit off topic. So this is the last my message of this kind here!

Very yours

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2005, 05:13:05 AM »

Tatjana,
I think your guide will still be useful, as many things are the same between the old sitebuilder and the new...  Although I agree, I too will have to do a bit of playing around with the new one to see all the differences. 
I am happy they got it updated, and I like the changes so far.  This one does seem to be more "user-friendly" and easier to understand (although I haven't done much with it yet).

Norma,
I have lots using kids, although many of them are my own kids, which I'd feel a little uncomfortable with others customizing and using for their own banners.  For example, I have one of the twins with a msg that says "Our Mommy Thinks We're So Cute, She Got Us Our Own Website.  Where's Yours?"

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
mack88
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2005, 05:46:26 AM »

Gail Smith
Texas 

I received a notification last week in regards to the updating of the Website Builder.  It stated the Website Builder would be down for 24 hours.  Right now I do not recall what day.  If I can locate it in my trash bin, I will provide the date.  But for now, just want everyone to know that there was a notification sent out.

I think that ISPs are blocking various emails.  Maybe everyone needs to add the domains of GDI to their safe list in order to receive these notifications. If they are not reaching your inbox or junk folder, your ISP is blocking them totally.  I can come back in later today and post those email addesses of GDI as I do not have them with me here at my day job.  Just a suggestion!  Have a great day!

Frank
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2005, 11:44:33 AM »

Want to make extra money from home? free 7 day trial, with an Inc magazine top 50 company! www.<username>.ws for all the details. Get started today!!
GSmith

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »

Everyone, please see Frank's post of yesterday (Aug. 19th) that he HAD received the notification from GDI regarding the updates to SiteBuilder.

I am just wondering HOW MANY did NOT receive this notification??? Huh  Please reply, EVERYONE! I do not believe my problem is because my ISP is filtering it out.  I changed my ISP from Road Runner to Yahoo for receipt of all my GDI mail months ago, and since the change, had been receiving my mail just fine for a long time; now NONE....except I did get ONE notification this past week of someone visiting my site.....I know of three that visited it, but only ONE notification.   It seems that everyone with Yahoo IS receiving mail from GDI without much problem.  And, several of my downline say they are not receiving any GDI mail either; some of them have Yahoo, some have other ISP's.   I really think it is more than just spam filtering that is causing a significant number of us to NOT receive our  mail.

Happy Weekend Everyone and Happy $ales & $ponsoring!!!   Smiley

Gail Smith
Texas
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2005, 04:56:32 PM »

Everyone, please see Frank's post of yesterday (Aug. 19th) that he HAD received the notification from GDI regarding the updates to SiteBuilder.

I am just wondering HOW MANY did NOT receive this notification??? Huh  Please reply, EVERYONE! I do not believe my problem is because my ISP is filtering it out.  I changed my ISP from Road Runner to Yahoo for receipt of all my GDI mail months ago, and since the change, had been receiving my mail just fine for a long time; now NONE....except I did get ONE notification this past week of someone visiting my site.....I know of three that visited it, but only ONE notification.   It seems that everyone with Yahoo IS receiving mail from GDI without much problem.  And, several of my downline say they are not receiving any GDI mail either; some of them have Yahoo, some have other ISP's.   I really think it is more than just spam filtering that is causing a significant number of us to NOT receive our  mail.

Happy Weekend Everyone and Happy $ales & $ponsoring!!!   Smiley

Gail Smith
Texas

I didn't get the notification about SiteBuilder, but I have to confess, that I dodn't read carefully teh previous newsletter. Maybe there was something about it and we've missed it!!!

Tatjana

Tatjana
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2005, 05:26:16 PM »

That sounds like a pretty good  approach too Mike from Germany.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: