May 14, 2024, 08:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897292 times)
HorstJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #915 on: May 27, 2006, 07:40:23 PM »

My name is Horst Jurock. I joined GDI after my wife of 25 years told me (repeatedly) what a great company it is.

A bit about me:
I am a journeyman cabinet maker/ painter/chef by trade and worked in Germany in those professions before we immigrated to Canada. One of the best decisions we ever made. Here I worked as sign maker, welder, salesman and in the last few years as vice president of operations for a publishing company. The last job finished me.
I stopped working in this job (Just Over Broke) two years ago for health reasons. I am recovering nicely and encouraged by my wonderful wife decided to go into network marketing. She is already an accomplished Internet marketer and it is fun learning from her and working with her.
I love working from home for several reasons.
1. I get to work with the love of my life. If I had known how much fun that would be I would have quit before the job took my health.
2. I can work as much as I want but also can stop working anytime and enjoy the sunshine. We are the boss.
3. I get to see the kids a lot more (I like it; it took them a while to get used to Dad being at home ALL THE TIME  Grin
4. I get to meet so many people all over the world and talk (write) to them and not only for business reasons.
5. By meeting so many people from so many cultures and walks of life, I learn and that in itself is great.
Well that is it in a nutshell. I am looking forward to connecting to lots of people here and learn from them and maybe even share some of my experiences.

Cheers,

Horst
RBell

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 27, 2006, 07:51:30 PM »

Hello!
     I am Robert W. Bell. I've been a member of GDI for about three or four weeks now. Maybe we will make a few friends on this forum and get to share our success stories and how we did it. Following directions goes a long way, but still, we can use helpful hints from each other.

Thanks,
look4success
ReneV

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 27, 2006, 08:05:58 PM »

Hello I am from Chile, I just want to say hello to fellow
networkers.Hope business is good.

Simple
Scotty_E

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 27, 2006, 08:21:26 PM »

Hello all!

ScottyE from the US here. Just joined GDI, not sure exactly what to do yet, but I'm trying to learn. Hope this works out. Any advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 08:22:07 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Adrian Smith

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 28, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »

Well My name is Adrian Smith I have joined 3 day's ago and I am taking in all the information that i can, I would to hear how you are doing the GDI as I have been burnded before and it would give me some sort of back bone to put my all into another company.  I see great potential with GDI.
MartynB

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 28, 2006, 10:35:05 AM »

hi everyone

just joined gdi today looking for any help that is going. i'm in the uk and hoping to make a go of this
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: May 28, 2006, 02:40:27 PM »

Hi how are you doing in chile.  I am from Puerto Rico and I just wanted to say hi. A couple a years back I visit your country it's a very pretty place.  I stayed at Concepcion.  I also visit Val paraisio.  Well How are you doing with GDI.  I only have two months and So far I only have 2 active members. Take care and be good.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 02:42:06 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
RobertBest

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 28, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »

To all out there, hello from one of the few members in Switzerland.
I've just joined and hope with some hard work this will work out
as I hope it does for all of you out there. Good luck.   Robert Smiley
Wayne B

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 28, 2006, 08:47:56 PM »

Hello everyone,
     I am new so i do not have my site built yet. I do know that when it is done it will be amazing. I will have LOTS of FREE stuff for just about everyone to get there hands on. Will also have my other site links there if you are interested. I will also have lots of info to pass on to help with whatever you are doing. Stay tuned and see. This is going to take some time, but will be worth it.
    Thanks,
Wayne B.
popsdeals
JudyMcCollough

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 29, 2006, 06:11:57 AM »

Cheesy I just sign up about 3 days ago, more information I knew the more I knew this would work for me.
So I went ahead and upgraded.  A lots of information yet to know, but slow but sure I will get it.  Remember this The only
time you fail is when you quit, this is not my first chance to change my live styple but it will be the last.
Mike Mikovich

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 29, 2006, 06:11:57 AM »

Hi Ivan and all my fellow croats, well actually I am not from croatia, never been there either, but i am croatian, my grandparents came from there in the zegreb area, nice to meet you all , take care and just wanted to say hello, good luck in al your businesses adventures Mike
LjerkaP

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 29, 2006, 06:11:57 AM »

Hello, my name is Ljerka Polegubic, I come from Zagreb, Croatia. I'm 47, married, one child, employed full time. I would like to try online business because I'm getting a bit tired of working hours. Sent my first e-mail contacts today, so pls keep your fingers crossed for me.  Smiley

Pozdrav svima iz Hrvatske, puno uspjeha i ugodne razmjene iskustava na forumu.
DAli

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 29, 2006, 07:08:54 PM »

Hi Fellow GDI Members,
I am excited about the many possibilities that this website program offers. I am sharing my program with the youth in the high school where I work. I not only want to succeed but also want success for my students. Smiley
David Stephenson

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:58 AM »

Hi There,

I am a South African call Centre owner who recently signed up after being referred. I want to know whether it is allowed/viable to use my call centre and call centre agents to sign up customers.

Will I make enough money if I'm signing say 300 people a month?

I look forward to any suggestions.

Regards,

David. Grin
Uwe Lehnert

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 30, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »

Hi @ all!

My name is Uwe and I am from Germany.
I have some problems to promote this business.
I am an Affiliate since 1 month now and have actually only 1 Member in my downline...
Please...can anybody help me and give me some ideas to be successful?

kindest regards, Uwe
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: