May 15, 2024, 01:13:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 144299 times)
FeikjeB

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2006, 09:57:17 PM »

Hello everybody! My name is Feik and I'm from Holland. I'm new here and very excited about this proyect! I'm working very hard to get people also enthousiastic but I find this quite dificult. Almost everybody stops listening to me when I speak about the levelsystem. They say; Ooo a piramidegame.. I'm not going to take that risk. How do I convince the people that this plan really works?!
Thanl you for your advice!!  Smiley  Feik!
P Kathryn

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »

Hi everyone!! I joined yesterday.  I have no computer training.   How do I build my website??  Someone said there are no dumb questions.   Thanks,
Kathryn
PCaleb

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2006, 02:54:09 PM »

Hello I am a newbie to and I am excited about GDI.  I really need help getting started I am not really sure where to start.  I have my website up but I am not sure what to put on it.  I am sure all of these questions have already bee answered.  I just wanted to introduce myself nice working woth all of you.
ArielAquino

sleeping is a waste of time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »

hello everybody,
 if you are a new member, seek help to your sponsor or sponsors sponsor ha ha. join gdi forum ,you will learn a lot, read all topics and from there you will learn a lot. almost all of my questions were answered in the forum, provided you read all the post based on topics you want to learn.
make a simple presentation by printing important information to motivate your recruits to join like, company profile,income oppotunity,presentations and proof of your earnings or earnings of your sponsor.
also learn by heart and as fast as you can so you can share it right away to your prospects

Only the best stands out !
JPena

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2006, 07:35:04 AM »

Hi my name is Joshua and I am new to GDI and it looks like it is going to be worth it. Smiley
MargaretCalhoun

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2006, 12:49:33 PM »

My name is Margaret, I am also new.
I will take all the help I can be given.
I have not got a clue what I have gotten into.
Feel like I have just jumped off a bridge and trying to float to shore.
Thanks in advance for any HELP..!!!!!!
Mark Paterson

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2006, 12:25:32 PM »

Just to introduce myself. Excited to be part of G.D.I inc. Stumbling around in the dark just now,not the best on a comp.All suggestions and advice welcome.
JayWhite

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

Hi, my name is Jay and I am a new member!   Cool I am a newbie and I am trying to learn to earn.
RobertDewald

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2006, 07:30:19 AM »

I don't think I have a sponser. That's why everthing is difficult. When I get going I plan to help as many poeple as I can. Seems like alot of people have a hard time starting out and I believe that getting a strong team is by bringing them in and not just getting them to pawn up ten bucks.
                            Bob
mack88
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2006, 07:39:49 AM »

I don't think I have a sponser. That's why everthing is difficult. When I get going I plan to help as many poeple as I can. Seems like alot of people have a hard time starting out and I believe that getting a strong team is by bringing them in and not just getting them to pawn up ten bucks.
                            Bob

Bob,

You do have a sponsor.  There is no way to signup without one.  Log into your Members area, click on upline from the left menu and you will see a list of your upline members/sponsors.  This business is not difficult.  There are training calls, opporunity calls, training guides, etc... 

One thing you are right about is joining the right team.  So remember, as you build your team, be there for team members or they will be just as lost.  If you train as a team, you will grow and win as a team.

Frank
WhitneyB

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2006, 01:01:09 PM »

Hey guys!! I'm Whitney B...I'm an new member, the forum has already helped me a great deal! Whoever thought about it, is great....!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 02:01:45 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ChristianT

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2006, 09:53:30 PM »

Well.. I joined GDI yesterday. I am german and I startet to build up my buisness. The first I made was register about 7 domains.
I only need to pay for one and the rest is free..  but they are all "real domains".
Then I writed a Text in much "Job-forums" and and and.

So..  what I want to know is if this may helps me alot. I registred all my Websites at Google ect. and hope they will be visible in a few days, weaks or something.

I am really excited of all those things I can make with GDI. My own Buisness, my own money without wasting my time on ppl who say "no, this don't work".

At least I want to appologice for my bad english and hope for a response Smiley

thank you and greez

Christian Tschernigg
PattiM

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2006, 08:17:37 AM »

Hi!  I'm new to GDI.  I'm nervous.....hope I understand what to do.  I've just moved to a different state and am homeschooling my 11 yr old so I'm feeling lost.  Looking forward to learning the ropes from all you guys!
MichaelDeWitt

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2006, 09:20:20 PM »

Hi everybody, I also am new to the forum. I signed up last night and hope to achive all my goals to live happy and sucurefrom now on. So in the mean time I would like to say thanks for all the helpful tips. I'am sure they will all come in handy in the present and future.

Thanks so very much, Michael Jason DeWitt
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 09:20:39 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2006, 08:36:19 AM »

Hello everybody! My name is Feik and I'm from Holland. I'm new here and very excited about this proyect! I'm working very hard to get people also enthousiastic but I find this quite dificult. Almost everybody stops listening to me when I speak about the levelsystem. They say; Ooo a piramidegame.. I'm not going to take that risk. How do I convince the people that this plan really works?!
Thanl you for your advice!!  Smiley  Feik!

Hi GDI buddy I just wanted to say that in the begining you will get some negative feed back from some of your prospects,  I also had those kind of attitudes and it  made my life a little difficult to promote GDI.  You need to read the forum and you will  get so mucho motivation from the gang at GDI that it will get you pumping positive ideas and you will see things diferent when you hear those negative feed backs.  Right now I have two sign ups and it's working out.  Not everyone will accept this offer, well they will lose out in this opportunity.   I belive that you have to work on it.  I am relax and doing my part to get GDI rolling.   Well buddy don't get discoourage be positive.   Go GDI.    Willie    God bless    Cool
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 08:37:01 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: