May 14, 2024, 08:16:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190715 times)
JillP1

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 31, 2009, 06:47:17 AM »

Hi Guys,
I'm from Perth & just joined, so far I have 2 downline.
BruceMiller

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 01, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

Hey Guys.. Ys another Aussie.. also just signed up and feeling good about where I'm going with the program. I noticed though that some of those messages were dated 2005... where are you guys now?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Leonie Vink

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 01, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

Hi, Just wanted to say hello to all the Aussie's  Wink.
Jun Li

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: June 05, 2009, 03:17:41 AM »

HI, Everyone, I believe in that GDI product could bring us a large income if we stick to it and use the right strategy to promote it . As internet marketer, I learn different skill to promote different affiliate product online.

GDI has great marketing system, and I like the ideas of helping people to learn and grow in teams, and achieve success in this business.

kind regards

JUN LI
from Sydney
MortonJ

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2009, 07:13:19 AM »

Hi and GDay,
Is there anyone else here from oz that can help me get started.
Long distance calling sort of defeats the purpose of trying
to make some money if im paying for phone calls.
I also think 1 on 1 help is better as everyone has their own way of
doing things and i really dont want alot of information just information
from someone who is actually earning money.
Put it this way I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM EVEN DOING HERE HELP
Regards Julie
ChrisS3

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2009, 10:28:03 AM »

I live in Australia but am half Polish/English and have had zero signups thus far! Any advice?
Subhada Das

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

Hi....you must all be reading my mind!!!!...I am new to this too but it seems to me that if i am doing this and you are doing this then there must be others who want to do this!!!!!

Like all mlm i wont invite my friends and certainly not my family so how to make this thing work?Huh...I hope someone has the answer

cheers
Subhada
Subhada Das

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »

I am also new at this game so i too would love to talk with other Aussies about how to make a go of this...its new and interesting i think...

cheers
subhada (fremantle WA)
ChrisS3

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »

I have had two views and no signups and what's worse is the leads I purchased are in all areas of the USA so phoning may be a big problem! I am sending them invites and trying to send a few introduction emails with a bit of humour to show I will assist them... but any advice. I am hoping to raise some kind of money by year's end!
MarionL

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 22, 2009, 03:01:19 AM »

Hello fellow Aussies!!!
I'm also in Melbourne (quite a few of us it seems), I just joined this afternoon. I've never done any internet marketing (Im a graphic designer..) but am quite excited...it seems fairly straightforward. Would love to hear how you are all going and what type of advertising works for you.
Well, cheers and prosperity to all of you!!!
Marion
LouiseWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 02, 2009, 02:42:23 PM »

Yes....another Aussie on the hook here.

I hear you peeps in regards, to guarded and sceptical as I have paid some $$$ for a number of US products and basically threw money out the door.

Still in trial process...lots of hits to site, no referrals, no response to emails from sponsor.....that's the sad parts. The good....customer service is prompt, phone support is existent  and almost instant access to speak to someone.

My concern is I have posted ads only over the net and I am getting plenty of hits, though no conversion. I very hesitant to invite friends etc through the site when I haven't generated a cent.

Is the invitation process through GDI the only real way to gain signups?

Anyone with advice as to how to convert referrals without invites through GDI site. Perhaps paid advertising may result in more conversions?

Your advice appreciated here!
PeterVester

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 06, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

Hi Everyone,
                Peter from Sydney signing in! I've tried several different programmes but none were any good.Saw this a while ago but didn;t take much notice until now.In my previous business all I got were sign ups from India who didn't understand how to make it work so that was a waste of time!
This looks good but as always the challenge is to market and get leads etc.
Any good ideas would be most welcome and maybe we can help each other out. Smiley

have a great day.
Joan Saxton

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »

G'DAY from australia,hi my name is joan and ive just signed up and im finding it very difficult Shocked im not sure if ive done everthing right,well i know i havent because i posted a banner on my webpage and nothing happened ........i need help badly
IanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 27, 2009, 02:59:37 AM »

>Hi All, This is Muzz from sunny Qld, joined not to long ago.
>I'm just about finished building my site but I need help
>with Aussie testimonials. My yank upline could'nt help
>So I figured I would come here for some good old Aussie help.
>As you all know, or should know ,yank testimonials won't wash here.
>that is for the majority, the likes of yourselves are quite a rare breed
>not afraid to take a punt eh!
>anyways, I only need 6 testimonials to start the ball rolling so
>if anyone of you don't mind lending a hand
>that would be great!
>look forward to hearing from you
>Don't let them tell you It can't be done!
>Muzz
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 03:01:02 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Reece Catlin

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 03, 2009, 02:31:22 PM »

Hi how is everyone im new here from Australia, anyone got some tip or tricks for me? Grin
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: