May 05, 2024, 01:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 158023 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2006, 02:53:27 AM »

There are a number of examples of great email templates on the forums. If you are still stuck PM me and Ill point you in the right direction.
Anita Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2006, 07:27:50 AM »

. . .

Also WS,what does it have to do with western samoa.

. . .

Please NO PAT ANSWERS

Douglass,

To answer your question about "what .WS has to do with West Samoa", in a nutshell  . . . every country has its own code, i.e., .uk for United Kingdom, .us for United States, .au for Australia, etc.

The complete story however, is here:  http://website.ws/about.dhtml.

"The height of foolishness is to discard an opportunity without full and proper investigation." ~ Benjamin Franklin
JasonHerrington

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2006, 03:37:38 PM »

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share with you a great tip when your making your flyers, drop cards, or classified ads.

Remember that your only intention is to get people to view your website (and thus your movie).
So with this in mind don't go overboard with too much info.

The key to successful ads or flyers is to get the people curious enough so that they want to check it out.

Here is what I use for Drop cards

Are You Tired of Living
Paycheck to Paycheck?

Earn up to $2,000/ mo. without
leaving your job.
www.yourdomain.ws

For a classified Ad...I like to use this one.

Multi-Millionaire and His Protege Seek
7 People To Become Their Apprentice.
Visit www.yourname.ws. Don't Waste Our
Time!!!

M Absalom

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2006, 07:10:27 PM »

i've just started with GDI, and to be honest i'm very impressed so far, i wanna tell every one, but i'm not sure of the best way to get new members onbroad,, any help with this would be great.
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2006, 06:19:59 PM »

I would like to know what is the best ws. to use for youth groups to raise money?  Cheesy
ChrisE

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2006, 09:34:07 PM »

Hi all.  This is my first post.

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana and was checking out the local Chamber of Commerce website for my daytime job.  I noticed they have a lot of different networking events and also have a trade show coming up in April.  It suddenly occured to me that the Chamber may be a fertile ground for potential GDI business.  I was wondering if anyone has done anything with their local chamber when it comes to GDI?  If you have, what approach did you use to market GDI?  Have you been successful? 

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks for reading my first post.
Yaron Gazit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

Although I’m very new here, I’m not new with marketing and promotion. In the past 5 years I’ve been brokering campaigns so some of the largest companies in the US: Cydoor (Kazza), Gator, Hotbar etx’. That market is completely different. Sure if you have $500,000/badget it can help …J

Yet, there is certainly a place for the affiliate programs market. Since I’m a lazy person, I will jump directly to the tip’s section:

1.   Having a website is a must – this is why I got involved again with affiliate programs. It is better to have sites that can grow in time such as Forums, download sites, Blog platform, etc’ simply because that at a certain point, you have many potential leads without you having the need to buy advertising. You can have a look at both of my sites to see what I mean. I have them only short amount of time buy they are growing steadily.

2.   Traffic exchange – don’t pay a cent. The quality is very low and if you do want to send some visitors, surf…

3.   Paid advertising – the best way is using PPC (search engine) traffic. If you know what you are doing you can get real value for your money. You can test few different ads and see whats working. Fro the dollar you are getting from referral, you can use it to buy 20 targeted users at $0.05. You can pay less but it will take longer. Of course as I said, I’m lazy and only tomorrow I’ll set up one campaign there…J

I’d be happy to answer any question you may have.

Have a nice day,
Yaron
LP-H

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2006, 10:09:37 PM »

I am new and saw something about using this as a fundraiser can anyone explain. As I am a part of several non-profit organizations.
JunePalmer

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 31, 2006, 09:50:39 AM »

Hi
I'm thinking of buying adblast to promote.  Has any reader tried this ? Or would I be wasting my money?
Thanks would appreciate any help.
Thanks
June Palmer
Paul Birdsall

Paul Birdsall, Success Coach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

Hi June,

If you do anything online for marketing make sure you are capturing email addresses!  Then follow them up with a good autoresponder series of messages (up to 1 year).  Don't just get prospects to go direct to your GDI site!

To Your Success,
Paul Birdsall
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

June,

Stay away from the ADBLASTERS! Total waste of money...

Sad Cool Cheesy Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Lips Sealed Embarrassed Shocked Cool
William Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2007, 06:33:28 AM »

Excitement is contagious!

While I was at work the other day I was talking to a co-worker about the GDI opportunity. It was one of those days when you just seem to have unlimited energy. I was loud, using a lot of body language and I am sure that the expression on my face was that of excitement. Before I knew it I had 5 people gathered around me. I gave out business cards. 2 signed up already and the other's are just waiting for time to get on the computer to sign up. Woo Hoo. I decided to always express the same excitement each time I speak to people about GDI. I have even thought about doing an interview video that I can post on YOU TUBE. Hey, why not. I am really having fun. Billy
DavidPulsifer

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2007, 03:35:31 AM »

I am using an autoresponder for another opportunity that I'm promoting. In fact the only reason that I decided to get a global domains website is so that I could get my own domain and just have it forward everyone to my affiliate site. It works great!
What I was wondering, everyone is offering all types of advice on how to market this opportunity and the product. And I haven't read anything about anyone using an autoresponder with an email campaign! If I could use my autoresponder and get GDI in front of 10,000 plus people every month what do you think might happen! You can't use the invite a friend as effectively as that.
Is anyone out there using an autoresponder with an email campaign? And if so could I see it?
Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 03:38:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JohnSprague

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »

Now that you have your GDI Domain and Website, it is time to set it up to make you money. Yes, promote your website sales and add some other products gradually to take full advantage of this professionally looking website. Use all ten pages of your site to your full advantage. Try to add products that compliment your GDI opportunity.

Depending on the goal you set for yourself, one person’s rate could be quite different from the next person. See, you need a goal first in order to make that assessment. Without a goal, you’ll never ever reach your desired success rate. Decide where you want your business to be in one year from now. You may even be able to have a five year plan. Of course, this means you can’t quit.

To be successful in whatever you do in life requires some kind of goal and the determination and focus to reach your preferred end result. This goal is necessary or you won’t be successful in anything you do. It isn’t just MLM that I’m talking about here. The sky is the limit as to what this could entail. Everything from diets to marriages and beyond is among the possibilities here. So if you haven’t set your long or short term goals, you need to lock them in right now.   

Now that we have that out of the way, how long are you going to go with the same marketing approach before you see positive results? Does it seem like a reasonable amount of time or are you doing something wrong?

Are you using the right keywords and do you have a good lead base in which to advertise your product? Most marketers will tell you that your money is in your list. They are mostly right but you need a certain kind of list. If you have one hundred targeted opt-in leads, this list could be even more valuable than thousands of untargeted people on whatever type of list you have.

Is your product something that you would want at a price you would be willing to pay? You always need to put yourself in the other person’s shoes. When I had my own bricks and mortar business, I was told, more than once, to take some time off and look at your business from a distance and see the way it is perceived by others. You need to be objective and see how other potential customers view your website promotions and product.

There are some great products out there and there others less than stellar. If you add products, make sure they compliment your other products and the same targeted list will work for you. If you are doing everything right, have a plan in place and the willingness to see it through, it is just a matter of time before you have your positive success rate that you can be proud of.   

John Sprague is presently working in the Mideast and will return to his US home sometime in the Spring . He enjoys writing and working on his websites when he has the time to do it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 03:31:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
WangChen

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »

i am the member from china,any one who want to know about chinese culture ,contact to me  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: