May 04, 2024, 08:13:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 158008 times)
Jeff_Bennett

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2005, 03:10:17 AM »

Well I have a problems I would like to get some help with.

One is Upline Contact I have tried for months and months to get a response from my upline and I guess I do not exisit???  I have spent a great deal of time on forum for ideas and Thanks to all for taking time to comment and help using this site.  But some one who should have a vested interest in my success should get back to me?  No? 

Next problem is a large growing list of international sign ups,  I currently have 36 international downline members who have created a userid: chosen a domain have done everything but commit to payment.  I have tried and tried for upline help with this problem and nothing.  I am single father of three and my wife and oldest were taken from me.  I find it difficult to find a smile most days, but deep within I find the strength to work two jobs and raise my kids and having owned business in the past and with all my experience I believe that GDI is the opportunity to build a siggnificant future for my children as opposed to just simple successs.  Any comments or help on low budget marketing, (i mean broke marketing) follow up on the growing downline that wont commit to pay and Upline support, Am I not important?Huh?
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2005, 09:08:06 AM »

Hello Jeff,
I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. And let me say this, not all upline will communicate with you because they are not TEAM players. They are the type that want to sign up, and place a few ads, and hope someone else will do it all for them.
My upline is great any questions I have are answered quickly and I do the same for my downline,( I sometimes think I bother mine too much with suggestions and all)...but if you like we can talk and I can give you a few tips or suggestions.

As far as the International sign-ups you have...I have them too. Not much you can do except for to keep bothering them to either pay or cancel. I send mine an encouraging email every now and then...it hasn't worked yet but...I try.

Email me and let me know how you have marketed so far and we can talk about "broke " marketing...because I am in the same "broken" boat.! I don't pay much if anything for my ads, not until tax time!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 09:08:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2005, 09:08:06 AM »

In just about every online business that I've been a part of, the forums always had a section where you could post scanned images of checks, screenshots, etc. This helped in recruiting efforts MAJORLY. Who wouldn't join after seeing a scanned check for thousands of dollars? Or, a PayPal screenshot of a $400 weekly bonus?

Prospects that come to these forums and see proof of payments will have a much higher chance of joining, I guarantee it.

The question is has anyone, that actually comes to this forum, really earned those kind of pay-outs yet? 

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2005, 01:41:35 PM »

Yes! Chad F has! I've been watching the leaderboard for a couple months now! He's always on it!
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2005, 10:04:16 PM »

The question is has anyone, that actually comes to this forum, really earned those kind of pay-outs yet? 

As Chad G said, I've been hitting the leaderboards just about every week. I did really good last week...
NicoleLeader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2005, 10:07:18 PM »

Hey Everyone!  I have a question.  I have been having no luck promoting my GDI business.  I came across something called My Mad Mailer.  Has anyone heard of it?  Im wondering if anyone that has heard of it, can tell me if it really works well?  I have been doing GDI for about 4 weeks now and any advic would be very appreciated. 

Thank you!
Smiley

DouglassRussell

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2005, 03:03:01 AM »

I have posted flyers and have business cards I am handing out.No takers not even any looky loos.I also joined a few free ad sites,nada.
One question I have been asked by my friend is,how is your website better because Yahoo has basically the same service for only slightly more and it is at Yahoo?

Also WS,what does it have to do with western samoa.
Don't get me wrong,I know the company is legit.But I need clear answers to these Questions and more.

Please NO PAT ANSWERS
DJeffrey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2005, 11:55:50 AM »

Hi Douglass,

Does Yahoo provide you with your own Domain, or is it: www.yourcompany.yahoo.com?

Do they give you 10 email accounts?

Can you share in Yahoo's income like you can with GDI?

You also say that it cost more with Yahoo, I would have to say that GDI is the better choice for Web-site, Domain, and cost.

Sincerely,
Darrell.
V Jenkins

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2005, 07:18:48 AM »

Wondering if anyone out there is using newspaper classifieds to generate
new prospects? If so, are you having success?

Stefani

I have used classified ads in my local papers. Testing it out phase. I've seen a couple of prospects generated, but no rel sign-ups yet. Also, have spent time leaving biz op. on FREE CLASSIFIED sites. I never knew a lot fo them were out there until I got into GDI. Crossin' my fingers that it will have some response.
DonNelson

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2005, 11:42:33 AM »

Michael,

You are correct, marketing the service to a business is the soundest way to go. As a business owner I want to know how will this service help advance my business?

Don
DonNelson

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2005, 11:03:02 AM »

I am new to GDI, but have experience in sales and marketing. In the words of Jim Cramer, “Bulls make money, bears make money and pigs get slaughtered!” E-Marketing is the biggest thing to hit the Internet since the web browser. What is the big deal? Well for starter, traditionalists believe offline marketing is the way to go. I say, “Hold on and pump the brakes!” Here’s why, marketing and advertising is a numbers game. Get your product in front of as many eyes as possible. Your product does not have to be the best, just known by its target audience.

Let’s go back to the statement, “As many eyes as possible…” There are roughly 1 billion Internet users around the world. Why would I pay to create 1000 flyers, when I can pay to market to 1 billion? 1 billion Internet users, 1000 flyers…. 1 billion Internet users, 1000 flyers, huuummmm? Why use a shovel, when you can use a backhoe? Yes, a shovel will get the job done, but a backhoe will get it done a whole lot faster.

Do not get me wrong I have no problem with the traditionalist, but they have very little time to enjoy their earnings. They are to busy running up and down the street putting flyers on cars and passing out business cards at the local malls. You want a solution that is working even when you are not. I do not know about you, but I get solicited and unsolicited marketing email every day of the week.

I hope I am not misleading anyone to believe the Internet is the silverbullet and you will not have to work. Actually, effective e-marketing alludes the best of us. Do you use email marketing (NO SPAM – Opt-in Email List), do you buy traffic, or use Google Adwords/Adsense? This is why the average company cannot be found on the Internet. They do not have the budget or expertise to effectively market their company on the Internet.

Unfortunately, e-marketing can be costly, but when you find that solution…… ooohh booooy!  Lookout, because SKY IS THE LIMIT!

Don Nelson
Nelson Super Team
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2005, 12:32:57 PM »

Hi Don:

I am just going to say drip marketing.  You can do both online and offline.

I use my GDI site to capture information (I don't buy leads) and I remind my visitors to come and
see the GDI Flash presentation.  If I just tell them once, no one is going to see it.  I keep sending
gentle reminders and this has worked for me.  It is responsible online marketing.

Offline the same principles can be applied.  If you advertise in a inexpensive weekly newspaper once,
you will get little responses.  If you run the same ad for a couple weeks, eventually they will take a
look.

I hope this makes sense. 

I am having a blast with this.

All the best,

Alan
gdi
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2005, 03:46:10 AM »

To hear about 'Drip Marketing' please go to
www.wsinternetshow.ws and listen to the
interview with Alan Zibluk.

Chip
Admin
ByronD

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2006, 01:43:46 AM »

I have come to the conclusion that I will try more pffline marketing methods.The reason for that is,after paying for ads with different ad placement services,I got quite a few responses,but always from other marketers.When I would do a follow up call after seeing the email address/phone number,almost always,it woyld be someone saying something like,"how would you like to get more signups?"I know they are trying to promote their programs,but a lot of times I feel that the internet is too crowded.So I have started with flyers,business cards,and some cold calls.Any suggestions,anyone? 
John OBrien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »

I had a question from a downline and I was wondering if anyone could help with
her question it is:
How can I make a e-mail template to contact my leads with the layout of GDI.
Do you have a template that I could use?

Thanks for any help John.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: