May 15, 2024, 06:00:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209408 times)
GaynorRosier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2008, 08:20:07 PM »

I have just joined for the free trial and have found a lot of useful info on this forum.

There's a lot of talk about being patient (not my forte) but nothing about how much people are actually earning with this system. Is this because such questions are not allowed, I wonder?

I think that we have a right to know the truth.

Will anyone who has been doing it for, say, a year tell me how many people they have in their downlines and how much they are actually making per month?

Thanks

Gaynor

Ecodiver

FREE Report to Turbo-Boost your LIST BUILDING
http://www.leadsleap.com/1signupaday?id=1220624876

Make money, get traffic for FREE
http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=gaynor

Professional video on your site in just minutes!
http://www.videooptinprofits.com/member/?vip=2407
P Gonzalez Gonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2008, 08:29:10 AM »

Hello, I`m Pedro Gonzalez from Playa del Carmen, Mexico and have one week just.... really like this concept and I`ll work hard to go to next level... financial freedom...
Is a pleasure to be here and know many interesting people..... I hope to get to know someone personally...  Cheesy
Danna McNatt

I CAN DO IT!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:16 PM »

Hello everyone my name is Danna and I'm a newbie but if I can ever figure this out, I'm gonna give it a heck of a shot.  I'm open to suggestions, and I'll take all the help I can get.  And if I can help someone I will. (not like I know anything at this point) LOL.  I look forward to building a profitable business and working with everyone.    See ya soon.

P.S.  I'm from the beautiful state of New Mexico, USA

Dan-D
Allen Denbo

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »

i am allen from ohio,just getting started.still alot of reading to do.i know you will be hearing from me, when i have ?

hardly working at working hard
Peter Militante

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 06, 2008, 03:05:59 AM »

Hello guys,

Peter Militante here of Jersey City, New Jersey. I am a Filipino by consanguinity and an American by affinity. I joined GDI 5 days ago on a trial basis and still familiarizing with the ins and outs of this website.
JenniferBoson

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 06, 2008, 03:05:59 AM »

Hello....my name is Jennifer. I really really need help on leads and just about everything else to get started. I dont know anything!
WandaRamos

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

Hi, I'm Wanda Ramos and I am excited about this opportunity.   If any one has tips on hitting the Spanish market with GDI en espanol, would love the advise.   And what are the top marketing systems you may recommed.  Thank you wanda
TommyLowery

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

Hi I'm new to this program, and to say it is very confusing.  My leader drop off so now I'm left alone in the program with no sense of direction.  I'm starting to think that this was one of those schemes again.  Please can someone tell me its not.  I would like to know also what is the easiest way to advertise, pull people into the program.   Do I have to go to restaurants to post ads on a public bulletin?  When people are asleep at night do I need to run out in the middle of the night to put a flyer on their car?  SO what is the easiest way.  I'm not trying to get rich, but I at lease would like to know if the program works. 

Thanks

Tommy Lowery Embarrassed
ChristopherSciberras

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2008, 03:53:05 AM »

I am form Malta. I come across GDI by reciving an email by a friend. It seems that it is good. At the moment i am i trial, and i already sent some invitations. Now we see what happens.

The question that i have so i can built my own website, and then what i have to do with it. Cause i am new and confused.

Regards
christopher
Ken Tanaka

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2008, 08:50:33 AM »

Hi there!
I am Ken living in Tokyo.
I will expand sales in the Japanese market.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance or advice. Cheesy
Mario AlbertoTorres Ruiz

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

Cheesy hi mi name is Mario and I´m in the tesk week, I´m from Guanajuato in México and I like to know if exists a page where I can find people interest on GDI or how can I find more people that want be on GDI
DougClose1

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

My name's Doug,

just joined under David Parnell.

Look forward to great, great things with this.

see you on the beaches of the world......

-D.
Mike Leath

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

Hi everyone,

I just joined also and it was suggested I check out these forums first.
Hope to learn alot and do as well as possible.
I will return the favor of what I learn along the way.

Thanks,
Mike Leath
Mike Leath

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

Hi everyone,

I just joined and I live on the Gulf of Mexice in Orange Beach, Alabama.

Mike Leath
SomogyiZsolt

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

i'm roumanian and i want more pages with free announcement.please help me!!!!.thanks
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: