May 04, 2024, 02:14:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894618 times)
MarianneU

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: December 11, 2006, 08:59:29 PM »

I am from the sunny okanagan valley in B.C.
I too am looking forward to learning here in the fourm.
I am interested in internet advertising and I have an awesome company I use.
I am a publsiher and get paid for showing ads on my site.
I have a small dealership and specialize in used cars and truck, project cars and dependable vehicles of all makes and models.
I am a member of big daddy, counquer your niche and now gdi,
feel free to contact me for more infomation on any of my interests.
marianne
ByronB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1531 on: December 13, 2006, 04:00:25 AM »

I just wanted to say hello.   Grin

GDI Team Wabash Leader
JTanasi

One Stop Shop to The Top

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1532 on: December 13, 2006, 04:00:36 AM »

Smiley HI,

My name is Joseph and I am amazed at this exciting opportunity.  Becoming part of GDI has been a life changing decision for both me and my family.

Joe Tanasi
Volker Mertin

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: December 13, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »

Hey everybody.......
I am a 40 year old construction worker, born and raised in Germany but have made Tampa Florida my home.
I am a new GDI member and still in my 7 day free trial.....
So far I am pretty impressed with this organisation.
I am still observing and learning and any useful hints from any of you here is welcome.
You can also contact me via PM.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 04:10:23 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DARRELL CARR

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: December 13, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »

Hi, my name is darrell and i am new to the business, i look forward to being successful with this one. good luck to everyone.
DennyMorales

Vegas Cuban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1535 on: December 13, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »

I just want to say so far so good, I can't wait to see the opportunity's that GDI will bring me.

Las Vegas

“In the very near future there will be two types of business: Internet business, and out of business.” -Bill Gates
RR1

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: December 13, 2006, 04:11:23 PM »

New member, Ryan.  Any advise on getting started would be much appreciated.  Let make some money!
CBattisti

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: December 13, 2006, 04:11:23 PM »

I've been reading much the past few months about passive income and wealth building and was thrilled to see this GDI opportunity.  Ironically, I got the email in our inbox at work and was going to delete it because it looked like junk mail!  Was very impressed with the video. 

Now to set up my web site.  Cheers,
Christina
H_Davis

Poppa and Suzi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1538 on: December 14, 2006, 04:17:28 AM »

Grin Hello My name is Sue and I am in place of my husband tonight, joined GDI less than a month a go and we have been really busy I just wnated to come in and say hello to everyboody and just wanted to introduce myself and hope that in the future we can meet new people and I look forward to meeting lots of new friends.

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sincerly Sue Davis

Only Losers Buy Leads
Dont Ever buy Leads Again come and check out how you
can get all your Leads free 4 Life
AmeerS

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: December 14, 2006, 04:17:28 AM »

Greetings, dear GDI friends

I've joined GDI for a month now... Still on the learning curve but very excited on the possibilities.

My name is Ameer Suresan and I'm from Malaysia. The overall program looks great and promising.
My hope is that all of us achieve FInancial Independence fast!
God bless you all!

Cheers
Ameer  Smiley
A Rohezat

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: December 14, 2006, 04:17:28 AM »

Hi !

My name is Rohezat and from Malaysia. I just joint GDI and require all the support and guidance from you uplines and successful members. I strongly believe GDI is a vehicle for me to achieve my financial freedom and to lead many of my colleagues here gain the same.

Visit Malaysia Year 2007. Welcome !!!

Best Wishes

rohezat
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1541 on: December 14, 2006, 04:20:23 AM »

Advise on getting started?  Here's some really good advice.  Read through this forum.  The people in here are so very smart and very eager to help.  You will find all kinds of topics have been discussed in depth.

Have fun and welcome!

Vincent R. Parker
BVaughn

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: December 14, 2006, 04:20:23 AM »

Hi, everyone I joined GDI about a week ago and I'am fairly new to internet marketing. The great opportunity has gotten me excited! and  :)I want to learn as much as possible from this forum, very teachable.   Smiley
Rikard Blomqvist

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: December 14, 2006, 04:20:23 AM »

Hi my name is Rikard (Richard in english) Blomqvist and i sign up yesterday. First excuse for my poor english in write I'm much better speak english. So I'm from Sweden and have for an long time look for an Internet business to work from home. I have tested some but they have never work for me. But in GDI and ws I see potential and hope for success to you all an me.

Well this forum is great but there only so much to read, but in time so maybe I can find the most important.
BillFoggon

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: December 14, 2006, 11:34:59 AM »

Hi everyone

Bill here from uk.  Just started my free trial and I am so excited about this business.  I just cant believe other people cant see the wood for the trees.  not another internet business they are telling me, cause I have looked at quite a few and failed.  Any hints and tips ypu all may have will be taken on board.

Cheers

speak sooon
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: