May 04, 2024, 02:26:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205546 times)
Subhada Das

View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

Hello everybody...I am new here and i have no idea what i am supposed to do to grow my business...so....it would be really good if i could get some help....I am open and willing to learn!!

cheers
Subhada
KRushbrook

View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: June 14, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »

Hello, My name is Kylen Rushbrook. I live in a small town in Illinois. I am really confused on how to get started with this and i would like any help...Thanks an advance.
ChrisS3

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: June 15, 2009, 02:49:27 AM »

Hi I am new to GDI and my name is Chris. I posted before but it might have gotten deleted?
SylviaRawlins

Sylvia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2043 on: June 15, 2009, 11:28:16 AM »

Hello EVERYONE!!!

I am a NEWBIE here.

How or where do I get that video and put it onto my page?

And where do I get mailing lists?

So far, my heart has been going up to my throat filled with excitement on what GDI has in store for me.

I hope I won't get disappointed.  In our economy these days, there is no room for big booboos.

Crossing my fingers.

Thank you in advance for answers to the above questions.

And I thank this forum for giving me this opportunity to join and participate.

Regards to all,

Sylvia

Sylvia
PhyllisG

View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: June 16, 2009, 03:39:23 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I am new here--just signed up.  I am from Colorado and looking forward to start this business.  Everything is not quite clear yet, so looking to find all the info to help me that I can.
Thanks in advance.
PhyllisG
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2045 on: June 16, 2009, 03:39:23 AM »

Hi, Sylvia.  I would suggest reading through the GDI forums.  You will find many of your questions answered and much much more.

You can find some HTML code at http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12726.msg30841#new to place videos and more on your websites.  Don't forget to change the username, however.

Keep reading and exploring GDI and it's forums, you will find some very smart and helpful people throughout.  And remember, the more you put into your business the more you will get in return.

Lots of luck!

Vincent R. Parker
KeldrickDavis

View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: June 16, 2009, 11:35:45 AM »

Hi Everyone my name is Keldrick and I joined GDI today wanting a new life for myself. That being said I'm gonna need help from you guys so not only i will succeed, we'll succeed.
ChristinaGudgeon

View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: June 17, 2009, 03:03:19 AM »

Cheesy Hello My name is Christina. I live in the central west NSW, Australia. I wish to ask a question in the forum before I contact help. I would like to purchase leads, but the ad says that I have to have phone contact. Of course that is not practicle to me as international calls would be outrageous. Can any one tell me is alright to purchase the leads and use only email contact.
PattiW

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: June 17, 2009, 03:03:19 AM »

Hello I am from Michigan. I just joined today and hope to make some real money. Can use any help I can get.
CherylCurrie

View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: June 17, 2009, 03:03:45 AM »

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Chery (pronounced Sherry) and I live in the high desert area of California in a city called Victorville.  I just signed up with GDI.  I'm still studying and learning the rules and advantages.

I came on to "test the water" and was soon an enthusiastic member.  The more I read and try out, the more excited I get.  I'm already passing out my link and figuring out how many DVDs, business cards and prospect lists to get.  I'm open to anyone's successful actions if you'd like to email them to me.  

I am extracting myself from the complicated, supposedly free advertising affiliate-type marketing sites that were driving me crazy.  What they offer comes in pieces with hidden charges in everything.  I've checked out hundreds of them over the last year.  And even then, they don't offer a spam-free environment with excellent products/services that people can use.  They sort of spam each other and try to outsell each other with the latest get-rich-quick-scheme.  I'm sick of that.  I'm in GDI for life.

Your friend, Chery
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:08:49 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Erik_Miller

View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: June 17, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Erik.  I am new to GDI and would appreciate some assistance with getting my site going.  All I have really accomplished is making my site, I don't know what to do next.  I really don't know too much about how all of this works, but I belive there is success to be had.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 02:44:09 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Lori J

View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:22 AM »

Hi, I'm a newbie, just joined hours ago....I live in VA.
DanielM6

View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:22 AM »

Hello My Name is Daniel From Phoenix AZ.
Toni Schaberick

View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »

Hi fellow GDI members,

My name is Toni Schaberick, born in 1956, born and living most of my life in different parts of Florida, now in beautiful paradise Venice, FL.

I also believe in the Good, people help people, as I am very involved with Moose International, local Venice Moose Lodge 1308/Chapter 758. Google us, you can find lots of proof about our honest charity work we do in our community, also regional and national.

I signed with GDI because I heard a lot of good things, starting with the guaranteed $125 commission.

Reading and learning, I have difficulties to build my website. May I ask someone to meet me on live chat (skype, aol, yahoo, on here) to walk me through that process?

Toni
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:23:43 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Sinath Tuy

View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: June 20, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »

Hey everyone. My name is Sinath Tuy from London Ontario

NEW to this too but hope it will grow quick. Holla!
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: