May 04, 2024, 11:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Malaysia  (Read 147277 times)
Mohd Zaid Zainudin

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2009, 05:09:07 AM »

hello Grin
i'm from Port Dickson, Malaysia

newbie..
and kind of new to this whole internet biz..
nice to meet u all here..

success to all Smiley

zaid

Nazrul Izree M

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2009, 11:28:16 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Naz and I live in Malaysia. I am very interested in learning how to use the benefits of GDI to promote this site on the web. How do I submit my site to search engines to get maximum exposure and clicks?

I welcome your help.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2009, 03:39:23 AM »

Hi Naz.  Most if not all search engines have a way for you to submit your website.  My first suggestion would be Google.  Google has several things that can help you besides just submitting your site to their search engine.  If you do not have a Google account go to Google.com and in the upper right hand corner there should be a link to sign up.  Once you get through that your account page will have a link called Webmaster Tools.  You might also wish to take a look at AdSense.  When you create a profile there as well please feel free to add me to your contact list.  My profile on Google is called Vicsownlife.

Yahoo has some tools similar to Google though not quite as in depth.  Look up Yahoo Site Explorer for information on submitting your websites to Yahoo.

MSN has one as well.  Go to www.bing.com and in the upper right hand corner click Extras and then click on Webmaster Center.

Those are just a few and many search engines allow you to submit your site for free and also have tools to help you track your sites, their performance and other useful information.

I hope this helps.  Have a great day and above all else, have fun!

Vincent R. Parker
BoeyVi Seng

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

Hi
I am David Boey and I joined GDI for about 7 months already but haven't really started because I have issues with getting my business cards from GDI and recently asked if I could print them here in Malaysia
instead of ordering them from Vista Print. Anyway, I just want to say hello to everybody from Malaysia!
Rgds/David
Ainuddin K

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:02 AM »

Hi I'm quite new in any business. I have been in MLM before but never get any downline. Just started upgrade to members a few days ago. In the process of building my own website. I know how to develop website but know nothing about marketing.

Hope that I could get some guidance on where to start.
TanC1

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

hiii this is my firstday on Gdi Smiley
nice 2 meet you guys~
Gdi Is the Perfect business that i see ever =P
MChow

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »

hello all,
i from perak and new here.
Pls help me on this business. Smiley
A JAMES JONES

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2009, 07:02:25 AM »

Greeting evreyone.I'm a new member here.I'm very  Sad because i dont know what to do.How to start earning money?help me.........................
Paya WanWan Luhat

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2009, 03:04:59 AM »

Hi,
I am from Miri, Sarawak (Malaysia).

Just join few days ago and desparately looking to be successful in this business. Please share the tips and techniques.

Thanks.
Muhamad Fauzi_M

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2009, 02:59:37 AM »

Hello!
I'm Muhamad Fauzi_M, you can call me "Hasse". This is my first time in this forum... Relatively new to Internet Marketing!
Hope will get friends and assistance from fellow members!
 Smiley
NickThompson

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2009, 02:59:37 AM »

hi, me from sibu sarawak.....  I come by to say "hello" to eveyone here. I'm a newbie and still
I'm learning.And....i still blur about everything. oh nice to meet u all  Wink Wink Wink

Kamarudin A

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

Hi i m new,
From kuala lumpur, malaysia. hopefully to learn and gain more knowledge from all of you who r at the top.

Thanks
kamal
RHassan

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Hi, Everyone....I'm RHassan from Malaysia. I am totally new at this and always looking for helpful suggestions. I wish everyone the best of luck...
Ramly_A

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2009, 03:13:34 AM »

Hi ,

Just joined GDI last night. Still on the setup & configuration stuff. Hoped to learn and share everything possible about GDI.

Regards from Melaka.
KenYeap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2009, 02:58:28 AM »

ahaha.. I feel like my home here.I'm from Malaysia as well.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: