May 01, 2024, 07:23:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 121266 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2006, 02:30:11 AM »

Hi John,

As stated in the FAQ's under Forum Announcements, they may sign up for a Visa Electronic Signature Card at www.marketdepot.com

Nicole

I looked at this URL and could not find the Visa Electronic Signature Card? I have someone with this exact predicament - any ideas please?
RMacapagal

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2006, 06:07:09 AM »

Hi fellow pinoys!

I'm new here and would just like to find out what mode of payment is best for us Pinoys?

Check by mail?
or Bank transfer?

Spoke to a teller of Union Bank and she said it would take 60 days for the dollar check deposit to clear! Sobra naman! Is this true?
W_Natividad

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2006, 07:06:28 AM »

Hi Kabayan

Just joined this morning. I've emailed 200 contacts already and yet no reply. I will keep on trying. This is exciting!! Very clever way of networking..I,m based in Melbourne by the way.

Good luck to all of us.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2006, 11:33:52 AM »

Hi John,

As stated in the FAQ's under Forum Announcements, they may sign up for a Visa Electronic Signature Card at www.marketdepot.com

Nicole

I looked at this URL and could not find the Visa Electronic Signature Card? I have someone with this exact predicament - any ideas please?

Rod,

They've done away with the Visa Electronic Signature Card. I have updated the FAQs.

Members now can apply for a Virtual Credit Card at http://www.111card.com

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
MBanzon

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2006, 05:51:22 PM »

Hi! I'm Jojo Banzon. Just signed up but I'm sold on this program. I'm originally from  QC, Philippines but now residing here in Vancouver, BC,  Canada. Glad to know there are lots of Filipinos here in GDT. I'll be visiting this forum often to help me familiarize with this great opportunity. Thanks and mabuhay kayong lahat!

Jobanz
J_Alonso

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2006, 11:14:33 AM »

Mabuhay,

Hi everyone I believe this is a great business specially for us Filipinos, the key in the business is to send out as many emails as possible and once people view the presentation thank them immediately for taking some time to visit your website. I just started recently and I already have 10 downlines that signed up below me. My strategy is my website. I'm getting visits from people all over the world and that's the true success of any business. If you need any more information send me an email. Good luck to all of use in the forum and specially the proud Filipinos that made the smart move to GDI. To all you other networkers out there that are still deciding - don't decide, ACT - your income for life is waiting for you today, make the right choice - Sign UP for GDI today!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 11:15:08 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ACruz

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »

I'm filipino, I'm currently station in okinawa, japan.  I will got back to the California very soon.  I'm also going to try to promote this in the philippines. But with low income in the philippines they will have to pay 500pesos a month.  Some people in the philippines will not be able afford it and some will have difficult to understand the concept.  What's the best advice to promote this GDI?  I'm just started this week and trying my best to plan ahead and how to convice people to sign up.
A Acedera

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2006, 08:16:12 PM »

Hi Lovely!

I'm from Muntinlupa, also new to this forum. Nice meeting you. Smiley

Grace

Hi Grace,

Newbie here.  I'm from Paranaque, we're practically neighbors.

Joey
R_Espanto

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2006, 12:57:03 PM »

hello there is it really true? no work but income for life Huh

Ryan
Philippines
LTibbetts

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

Hello to all,

I am just new in GDI, but I have a blog which has become a bit popular among Filipino foodies, where I have placed a link to my .ws, and I hope it will contribute a bit to getting some downlines.

I have a question.  I have a sister whom I want to be one of my downlines, but she does not have a credit card, so I plan to use mine.  Is that okay?  To those of you in PI, how are you going to (or maybe you are receiving already) your checks?  (I want to know how my sis can get checks in case she becomes successful in this endeavor).

I am in the US.  My sis is in PI.  I like to help her achieve financial independence because I cannot afford to send enough $$$ monthly to help her out.  But I surely can afford the $10/monthly fee for GDI webhosting services (in case she will have a hard time getting downlines).

God bless us all!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 07:16:26 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
DKagahastian,

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2006, 08:12:45 PM »

Hi LTibbetts! i'm from quezon city and just signed up less than a week, you can ask ur sis to call me and try 2 help her, but definitely she'll be under your group...just want to talked to some pinoys who'll be in this biz...then, maybe meet this group of pinoys so we can plan us a group...thanks! DKagahastian
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 08:13:23 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ArielAquino

sleeping is a waste of time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 05:15:46 AM »

better get her an eon card its union bank debit card, you can apply on line www.unionbankph.com, this is what we are using here in the philippines. also, she can share this to her recruits to get debit cards for those who does not have credit cards.

Only the best stands out !
LTibbetts

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2006, 08:15:19 PM »

DKagashastian,  thanks for your generosity.

Ariel, Thanks a lot for the info! Smiley
Stephanie Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2006, 07:31:19 AM »

Hello, I have a partner that just joined me that is from the Philippines. She asked how she would be able to chat or ask questions to someone that is from the Philippines. She speaks very good english but would feel more comfortable asking questions to someone from her country. If you wouldn't mind her talking with you, may you contact me. She saw Enrique Velasco on the Leaderboard and would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with him but is unsure how she might be able to get his contact information.

I appreciate any help you may be able to lend

Steph Roll Eyes

To YOUR Success,
Steph
"If you always do what you always did,
You will always have what you've always had!"
LTibbetts

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2006, 05:28:56 PM »

Hello, I have a partner that just joined me that is from the Philippines. She asked how she would be able to chat or ask questions to someone that is from the Philippines. She speaks very good english but would feel more comfortable asking questions to someone from her country. If you wouldn't mind her talking with you, may you contact me. She saw Enrique Velasco on the Leaderboard and would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with him but is unsure how she might be able to get his contact information.

I appreciate any help you may be able to lend

Steph Roll Eyes

Hi Steph,

I am Lory Tibbetts, a Filipina in USA who recently signed up for this business, and I signed my sister up also (she is living in the Philippines).

I work at home, so she can chat with me anytime during daytime (I actually am online usually from 5 am to 8 pm, on and off working online as a medical transcriptionist QA).  I have 12-hour difference from PI time, so she can chat with me anytime from her 5 pm to 8 am. If she lives in Metro Manila, I would encourage her and my sister to try to work together (My sister lives in Quezon City and is quite knowledgable in the ins and outs of Metro Manila).  I think if they try to work together, they can get encouragement from one another.

Lory
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 05:29:39 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: