May 19, 2024, 06:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 226553 times)
S Julian

EVOLUTION IS COMING!! http://www.cashdetect.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »

Hi Anne
if you are sending emails to people I suggest that you use the invite form in the GDI back office. Imput their name and email address and it will send a series of emails out automatically.
best regards
julian
S Julian

EVOLUTION IS COMING!! http://www.cashdetect.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »

Hi, I've been with this company for months now, but have not been working with it as i have been very busy with college. I want to give it a go now and see what comes out of it. So far I do not have and any members who joined through me. i want to start by building my website but i would like to know if I pay extra for the hosting service, exterior to the 10$ I pay every month. Thanx.
Everything is include in the price it is a great hosting service and it uploads and is live very quickly. It has a little limitation regarding php but I have found this to be no problem. Enjoy and I hope it is fruitful for you.
Regards
Julian
Julian S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would give this opportunity a chance lol It doesn't seem like a 'get rich quick' scheme which is why I am trying it.

hope it all goes well for us all ;o)
Hello Darren, you are right about that in some respects but if you are planning to work this for a year or two and it brings in returns of a few thousand each and every month I would call that getting rich quick. Speak to as many people as you can regarding this and put out flyers and business cards where ever you go. Offlinee advertising is extremely effective.
regards
julian

Why work for a living when you can play for a living!!
http://www.TeamEplay.com
Julian Snare
JamieH

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 01, 2007, 06:40:36 AM »

Hi, i too am from UK and just joined the business opp,  aside from pumping people into the invite section, why dont you try FREE ad sites and promote on of your .ws biz opp domains and people will naturally go there,  feel free to contact me  with any questions,   and we can bounce ideas off each other.  Jamie Holt

To Your Success
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:41:35 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VeronicaEvans

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2007, 12:01:06 PM »

Hello everyone im a new member from england.
would be interested to hear how some of you
are doing. and any tips are very welcome.
thank you Wink
ArmourR

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 31, 2007, 03:35:03 AM »

Hi,
Join up today and spent most of this evening going through everything.
Already sent email invites to 24 people and I have downloaded Colour flyer ready for printers tomorrow.

By big concern so far is the unfair disadvantage we UK people have.

Part of the Getting started PDF talks quite a lot about the power of using the DVDs. Ok makes sense so I thought I'd go and order some. But, the International shipping rates are massively expensive!!!
I thought it would be great to send them individually to prospects but not with P&P at $83 a time!!!

As GDI states it is 37th fastest growing business in 500Inc list might it be worth setting up a UK and or Europe base to look after it's customers on this side of the pond?

Any ideas on how I get my mitts on some DVDs without having to pay astronomical shipping rates?

Thanks
Rich
RonDennis

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2007, 01:03:54 PM »

Hey Guys
My name is Ronnie from Scotland uk
I have been a member for a loooong time
however a few heart attacks got the better
of me for a while  Roll Eyes
Anyway i kept this .ws site paid up because i had a feeling in me water
(as my mamie used to say  Grin) that it is a good way to go
so now it is a new startng point so i am off to read read read  Grin Grin
you all take care
oh i joined under brad(myonlineincome) so if you are about any tips greatfully received Wink Grin
and sorry it has been so long  Embarrassed
Gina_Brown

Gina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2007, 12:15:10 PM »

Hello Ronnie,

I am a little new, just came on board last month and am already seeing the potential... I hope things are better for you physically and that you are able to locate your upline again and get some tips.. If not maybe you can find some people through the forums here to help get you kicked off to a great start!

Best Regards!
Gina
PeterMcgrath

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

jiust joined last week no sign ups yet but
working on it reckon it will start to happen soon
MarkKelly

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »

Mark from the Scotland ..........  Grin
Terry_S

Knowledge is only power if you use it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2007, 06:23:09 PM »

Hi

My name is Terry Stewart and I have been with GDI for some time know. I just like to say this is a fantastic business and I was excited  at the beginning and I am still excited know.

Terry
James H2

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:30 AM »

HI Jim from the midlands UK,  anybody have an idea how much postage costs would be for GDI biz cards from US
Jim. Roll Eyes
O Patrick

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2007, 08:19:10 AM »

Hi there!
Im from Milton Keynes in uk

Very New!
Smiley
Ray Cassidy

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 08, 2007, 05:37:43 AM »

Hallo there one and all, this is Ray with the Northern View fresh to this game and raring to earn a ... living at the very least.
Based in Carlisle, drop me a note if you are near.
LeondreMowatt

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »

Hi i just joined today, i am from the UK
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: