May 02, 2024, 08:10:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, the frenchy is here  (Read 5094 times)
BRegis

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

Hello everybody , i'm gdi since 2008 and i have only 11 members, your tools are super but in english. i can't show your new video for french people  Undecided

i hope your business is ok but for me, my upline is never here and don't contact me; i haven't a real team
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 09:09:41 AM »

Hello there

I see your having issues with the multilingual market.

Just hang in there for a short while. The team here at My-WS (including me) are working on something that can take that problem away. Providing affiliates with full control over a POWERFUL site that will be user friendly to users all around the world.

Keep checking back on this forum. I will be posting more info soon.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Hello there

Just hang in there for a short while. The team here at My-WS (including me) are working on something that can take that problem away. Providing affiliates with full control over a POWERFUL site that will be user friendly to users all around the world.

Nav

Nav, I wonder how far in the development stage are you guys. This is truly amazing to hear the dedication of others being applied to GDI. This its self is motivating.

I await to hear more on this awesome subject.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Nav M.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

Hello there

Nav

Nav, I wonder how far in the development stage are you guys. This is truly amazing to hear the dedication of others being applied to GDI. This its self is motivating.

Hello William

We are still firmly in the development process but hopefully, will be done soon.

Here's a little more info.

What we're developing is something that could help EVERY GDI affiliate who suffers from web development issues, GDI affiliates who know how to get the correct traffic, but don't know how to satisfy the traffic.

Unfortunately, I cant give too much info out just yet.

But I'm just going to put this as short as possible.

What we're developing, is NO ebook, SEO software, Traffic "Boost" software or any other useless product promising users a guide to help them achieve their online goals.

What we're developing is something the affiliates WILL use on a day-to-day basis, something that provides tools to help affiliates grow their downlines with no web skills needed, something that users do not just read and learn from, but something that lets them earn, while they learn.

This product requires two things in order to function. One of witch will require a good amount of effort to get.

1.) A Domain....
2.) The correct target market, at your sites doorstep.

^^I'm pretty sure you can work out for yourself which one will take a fair amount of effort^^

We're looking at something that provides support to users who do not consider English as their primary language. Something that will allow affiliates to take FULL control. Something "Ready made", but not like a replicated site. Something that's only for GDI affiliates, and last but not least, something that's affordable.

I'm afraid I cant go into explaining the products features at the moment, but i can tell you this, this product will be able to do things that you GDI affiliates probably never even thought was possible, the developers (including me) are focusing this product at GDI affiliates and GDI affiliates only.

Guys, be ready.

Nav

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

Hello there

Nav

Hello William

We are still firmly in the development process but hopefully, will be done soon.

Here's a little more info.

What we're developing is something that could help EVERY GDI affiliate who suffers from web development issues, GDI affiliates who know how to get the correct traffic, but don't know how to satisfy the traffic.

Unfortunately, I cant give too much info out just yet.

But I'm just going to put this as short as possible.

What we're developing, is NO ebook, SEO software, Traffic "Boost" software or any other useless product promising users a guide to help them achieve their online goals.

What we're developing is something the affiliates WILL use on a day-to-day basis, something that provides tools to help affiliates grow their downlines with no web skills needed, something that users do not just read and learn from, but something that lets them earn, while they learn.

This product requires two things in order to function. One of witch will require a good amount of effort to get.

1.) A Domain....
2.) The correct target market, at your sites doorstep.

^^I'm pretty sure you can work out for yourself which one will take a fair amount of effort^^

We're looking at something that provides support to users who do not consider English as their primary language. Something that will allow affiliates to take FULL control. Something "Ready made", but not like a replicated site. Something that's only for GDI affiliates, and last but not least, something that's affordable.

I'm afraid I cant go into explaining the products features at the moment, but i can tell you this, this product will be able to do things that you GDI affiliates probably never even thought was possible, the developers (including me) are focusing this product at GDI affiliates and GDI affiliates only.

Guys, be ready.

Nav

Nav, you cannot sell product within GDI that are not GDI. This is against all TOS?

I understand and award of your new project in development. It will help any business. However, please stay within the TOS for GDI. No selling of non GDI product or services.

This is not going to turn out good. I wish you well yet why pay for something that is free? No tool or services that you create will be a one of a kind. Knowledge is powerful yet there are services and products that you not aware of. They will not be placed in the public and only a selected few will ever have access.

I love the people such as yourself within GDI. You are imagine things and then make the manifest such as all have that power. You are one of our great visionaries in our industry. Yet, be very careful of what you say within these forums and make attempts to sell. They have nothing to do with GDI and growing our business here. That is just for self gain and promotion. There is nothing wrong with that. Yet, not within the forums or message system is it authorized. '

You can send me and everyone else this type of development and progress report to our personal and business emails. That is allowed. You know this based on the time you have spent in this business? Be smart and share from the heart within GDI. Continue to help people gain motivation and empower them with free tools to generate more traffic to their GDI business. Help them understand the power of attending all the Webinars GDI supplies for our GDI business.

Nothing for it, yet I invite new and exciting information on products and project to my email. That is why I supply all my real contact information. Just not in GDI forums or message system. Let's keep it real and clean in the future.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
Nav M.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »

William,

I don't think you read my post as accurately as you should of.

I'm not selling the product as 'part' of GDI's products and services. I'm selling the product as part of My-WS products and services, but it will be based on GDI members (the products target market is GDI members).

yet why pay for something that is free?

You seem to be having the illusion that we're working on a project that has been repeated in the past and given away for free.. I have no idea where you got that from but sir, I assure you, this product has taken us some hard work, a fair investment (money) and sweat to develop. And for that reason, it will not be given away for free. I think I can see what caused the issue here - I mentioned that I cannot discuss the futures that the product will include (so you seemed to have missed the
I'm afraid I cant go into explaining the products features at the moment
which caused you to think that it was just a simple system that helps users build their .WS site (which is incorrect).)

Also, you seemed to have mentioned something about the Forums Terms Of Service. How I shouldn't of posted some of the Products Information, which you are correct.

But I assume you are aware of your previous post, where you clearly asked to hear more about the subject...

Now I might of just misunderstood you (in some way), but that clearly tells me you would like to hear more about what I was discussing with BRegis.

While we're on the subject (of the forum TOS), I'd like to discuss a few things with you too, regarding some of your posts on this forum;

A question about PayPal and multiple users

Your first post to the thread;

lets keep it real. Everyone can setup a PayPal account within less than five minutes. You can setup one for each person. You can transfer funds from your account to theirs. Then they can pay for service.

That was absolutely irrelevant.

The user asked if he could assign one PayPal account to multiple GDI accounts. Now this user could be doing this for many reasons;

1.) PayPal requires atleast one credit/debit card to be assigned to the account to accept re-occurring payments. So every GDI member who wishes to pay with PayPal MUST have a credit/debit card assigned to the account. So the user may of had prospects that did not have access to a credit/debit card.

2.) PayPal is only available in some countries. So the user may of had prospects that could not use PayPal in their country, which is why he/she had questions about using their own account with their downline.

Yet you stated that the user could just setup the accounts for the prospects on his/her side, which would not do any good as the prospect may not of been able to withdraw money to a bank in their country.

you also mentioned in your first post, to this thread;

Use the GDI manual to success

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that sounds like a product (ebook maybe?) that you advertised.

Now, in your second post the the thread;

If you or anyone of our readers want the GDI step by step Wealth Guide. Just shoot me an email with the request in the subject line. I will authorize issue quickly and you will have what we who started long time ago have. Leverage and core knowledge of what works and will not by the standards of GDI. Yes, thing have change, yet not this guide.

That seems like advertising a product (again). Not only where you advertising this product (free or not), you where advertising it on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with it. So again, completely irrelevant. To be honest, I'm surprised that post was accepted by the forum admins.

Also, you mention "GDI created it"....

Really?

Why not send me a link to this "Wealth Guide" so I can do some investigating as I've been with GDI for over 3 years now and have never heard of this one before...

Now I haven't got the time to go through all your posts and point out all the bits of abuse against the forum rules, but there is one other thing I would like to mention.

In your most recent posts, I have noticed you have been posting duplicates in the forum several times now. Although you may have changed/added a few sentences here and there, they are still quite clearly duplicates...

I am going to give this away for free. This is the correct way to create something right the first time. By the way, GDI requires no selling at all. Your focus should be on getting people to watch a movie. That is it. GDI pays us to do just this. Make sure it is ethical and do not tell of anything. Let the movie to it's purpose. By you telling anyone and everyone all their questions will be answered when they watch the movie. There is no selling needed. If you must speak on something make sure it's the follow-up and then only speak on how you will support their business and personal growth. No one is left alone. It's only about them and that is your teams only focus, them. You place yourself out of the equation. There success as they determined is the end result. Now, below is how to duplicate the process. This is being given free. People join people and not products or services. If your supportive persistent and reachable. That is what building that relationship bonded on trust is all about. People will purchase a roll of toilet paper for $10.00 if the like and trust you. Tell people what you will do for them and give them examples of support. You be the go to person who gets things done. Brand yourself and not products or companies. This is what keeps members growing and you business alive. This is a lifetime journey not a race. It will become a lifestyle for you as it has for many of us. Help enough people on a daily basis with an attitude of gratitude. That is all it takes to only do what makes you happy everyday and get paid to do it. Hey, if men can get paid to play a child's game(Baseball) why can't you get paid to do what you love and enjoy? If one can do it, why not you?

Now this has been posted several times;

Here

And here

And here

Now this is against the forum rules. Please re-visit the Forum Rules thread and take a look at Section 2, Part G.

You also mentioned in your most recent post in this thread;

That is why I supply all my real contact information. Just not in GDI forums or message system.

Yet in the thread I've just discussed, I see in the actual post AND in your signature:

Very Truly Yours,
William Earl Amis, Jr. III

Now maybe you should go back to the Forum Rules and read over Section 2, Part D, where is clearly states:
Do not post your personal contact information.

So in the future, when you tell others to "keep it real", please do check your self before pointing fingers...

Nav

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: