May 15, 2024, 05:57:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 255296 times)
N Turner

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Hello, I am Nicole and new to the game. Already learned a lot and look forward to more.
Scott_Price

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2011, 09:35:43 AM »

Scott from Michigan

My site is http://freeautoresponder.ws/

Brian Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 04, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »

Hi Fellow GDI Newbies,

Well, here i am AGAIN !!!  Back as a member of GDI after saying NEVER AGAIN a few years ago ...

BUT i believe i am a part of an exclusive team where we work TOGETHER and help each other get sign ups, and i am not alone thisx time or being given false promises like i was told from other so called team builders in the past ....  as i now run teambuilders and know when i am being lied to and who i can trust ...

I am from Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and live in Blackpool, England in the United Kingdom ...

I am here to make it BIG in the success pathway, and a,so help others make it online fvrom someone who has been conned and lied to for many years online ... and this means i will make sure that MY teams will NEVER be lied too, by showing them the right way to find success online with what to touch and not too touch.

If you are NEW to being online and trying to make it OR been lied too also, come and ask for my tips and i will take you under my wing and help you make it online ...

I am team leader in a few teams online and also have my own teambuilders where we ALL work together and make money TOGETHER as an TEAM !!

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

Speak Soon

Regards

Brian Morrison
RecoveryUK

EMAIL: npndirectors@gmail.com

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

Brian Morrison

ATTENTION: I Am Offering PAID Memberships Into One Of My Online Opportunities !! WHY ? Simply because i want to show that as a TEAM, we can ALL make money online.

Email ME Today: npndirectors@gmail.com
Subject Line: Paid E-Certificates
Shon Jimenez

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 07, 2011, 05:13:15 PM »

My name is Shon Jimenez ans I live in South Texas. I have been online since 2003 and have built a successful web design business that also provides true expert Seo services. I have 10 people who work for me and I decided to try this business since I have seen it online for so long. I will probably start sending this to my past customers and to my 15,234 optin list I have built over time. I will also send it to my 287 hosting customers that I have attained through my hosting company.

I have made a lot of money through internet marketing and web design and I hope I become as successful in this as I have in my other business ventures.

Shon
Diego_Lara

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Hola a todos soy diego lara y inicie desde colombia, para mi este es el mejor proyecto que he iniciado en la vida y voy a poner mi mejor esfuerzo y dedicacion para crecer con gdi gracias a todos.....
WalterF

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Hello,

My name is Walter Fox, I'm 43 years old, and I'm from Piscataway, New Jersey.  I have been looking to get involved in the online home business field for quite awhile, and just recently joined GDI.  I'm just looking for a second source of income to go along with my regular job in the I.T. field, but eventually as (hopefully) I get more successful at it, I'd like to do this full time. I guess that after 20+ years in the I.T. field, I'm looking to work smarter instead of harder and GDI seems to be the best way for me to achieve my goals.  I look forward to being involved with GDI, and helping out my fellow GDI team members.  Now, if I can just figure out how to get started on this journey!

Thanks for your time,

Walter Fox
Z_Damian

Myself

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 09, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Hello ! My name is Damian. I am 23 yrs old, and i live in Grand Prairie Texas! I joined GDI because i wanted to make extra income at home!!! I want to help out my family here in Texas, and also my family living in Mexico.
I joined about a week ago, and i dont have any leads yet. I know this isnt a get quick rich program but i am determined to make the best out of it!
I would like some tips, or any advice from any experienced members here! Thank you!

Damian Zuniga
damian.zuniga88@gmail.com
Darryl_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »

Hello and Welcome to GDI,

My name is Darryl Burgess from Ontario, Canada. I have been a member with GDI for a little while with over 25yrs of successful management and marketing. I would like to do my part in starting you off with a real chance to be a success in this business.
   First step, lets get started by you placing one of  GDI’s temporary web pages as your site. Go to the main menu page here at GDI and set your website to parking services. This will allow a replicated site to be displayed. This is until your own website is complete.
   Then go to GDI affiliate page and scroll down and click on the GDI step-by-step wealth guide. This will explain and answer a lot of the questions you may have on success with GDI.
   There are many tutorials that guide you through building your Blog. This is located in the main menu  on the left side GDI Tutorials. These videos take you through step by step.
   I will help you to grow and build a real relationship bonded by trust. You will have access to daily contact with our team and I. All this support and training at no cost!. That is what we are all about. To make this amazing opportunity a tool that will jump start your “Home Base Business”. That with a real solid foundation.
    It’s only about you and the end result, success as only you determined it to be. That is our only focus to each committed person we support.   If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. It is only about you and what you determine to be success. I will support you all the way with our team of ethical people. Just our way of giving first to help others achieve great goals and success!.
   I would recommend that you open up a Skype account if have not already done so. This way we can communicate more effectively.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Darryl Burgess

E-mail Darryl@hbventure.ws

RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: November 17, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

Welcome Walter,

This is a business that if you work it and treat it like a business or job do your work everyday even when something is more pressing we seem to make it to work! Example set you up a Facebook Fan page, join twitter, make a youtube- your story will connect with someone! if you need help contact me at rray001@hotmail.com

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
K_Vaughn

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

Hi all

Just wanting to do the introduction thing. My name is Kenny and I live in a small town in Tennessee,USA, and I just joined up this weekend. Hoping to make this a home for a long time to come. But first have to get going enough to pay for the website lol. Grin
But at any rate I hope to be around and talking to all of you very often.
CHoyes

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

Hi my name is Chris I am from Jamaica the land of Usain Bolt I am new to this kind of thing and  need all the help I can get to be financially free.
AdamPicker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: November 17, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

Hi Guys,

So i just recently signed up to GDI and registered my domain and have began using the affiliate program.

Just wanted to firstly take the time to say hi to everyone. My name is Adam. Im from Australia.

Also I am wondering if anyone has any tips for a new starter looking at building a successful income through internet marketing, affiliates and my own website.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you
BobWest

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2011, 02:21:39 PM »

Hi! all, i'm from Malaysia. Joint's GDI on 11.1.11. As a new members, I need more learning & guide. Hopefully will get fully support from all members. Tq
DEgan

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 28, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »

My Name is Dave Egan and Im from Sarnia,Ontario Canada it is off of lake Huron close to Port Huron Michigan and I just joined Gdi  I think it's a great opportunity to grow my business online I am open to any help or suggestions anyone has to help me get of to a great start I have been looking for a good company with great support I have bounced around the net trying everything but I want to really give this business the best possible chance to build my financial freedom...

Dave Egan
www.daveegan.ws
LisaLeber4

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 28, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »

Hello from Ohio,
My name is Lisa Leber.I am a at home mom.I came to GDI through the Military website.My son is currently in the Navy.I ma married we have two teen girls as well as our son of 19.I look forward to meeting other GDI members and learning all the ways GDI works!

God Bless!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: