May 20, 2024, 09:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1213450 times)
BIida

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:49 AM »

Hi all! My names Brandon from So. Cali.

My brother found this and now I'm doing it too, hope it'll work out. I've already started posting in other websites and ads but to no luck so far..
Randy Tucker

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: January 12, 2009, 03:36:27 AM »

Hi Linda, I am fairly new at this too. I do see this as a great opportunity to make Money in the long run. I don't understand everything yet either. I have 2 sign ups and all I did was use the Invite section. I may be able to help you with advertising. God Bless your endeavour's, Randy
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 03:38:24 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RyanP

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: January 12, 2009, 06:36:22 AM »

hi, My name is ryan petryk iv been an active member for a week now and not sure what i am surpose to be doing or how to do it.
I'd like some furthur intructions on how to get this buissnes up and running.
Thank You for your time.
Jan C

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:48 PM »

Hallo from Sunny South Africa!
I'm Jan Cilliers and a member from November 2008. I'm still trying to make my own website for GDI with some struggles. But I will succeed. I live in Bronkhorstspruit on the easrtern side of Pretoria,capital city of our country. Shocked
K Cooper

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:48 PM »

Hello there, I too am a newbie! About one week into it.. I've received lots of new leads but no new sign ups as yet.. Keeping my fingers crossed. Can anyone tell me when I might expect to see some money trickle in? Perhaps an average of what you have experienced.
BerdensJ

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: January 13, 2009, 08:26:54 AM »

Hi, my name is Berdens, I'm from Florida. I'm a college student and I look forward to seeing the many possibilities with GDI. But like everybody else I could use some help.
YNassr

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: January 13, 2009, 03:37:27 PM »

Hi I'm Yousef Nassr from Orlando, Florida and I've been with GDI for about a week now and so far I was able to refer just one of my friends.  Nobody else seems to be interested.  I've tried talking to friends personally about the great potential they would have with GDI and still they don't seem to think that $10 A month is worth the risk.  I've also posted links on many forums and on my myspace and facebook pages, and so far nothing.  Some help here will be much appreciated  Smiley
M Casey

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: January 13, 2009, 03:37:27 PM »

Hi all on here at GDI forum. I am brand new to this as most people here i suppose.
My name is Mark i am from Dublin Ireland, currently living in the States. There is a lot for me to learn so i any of you can help out much appreciated.
How can i get this baby up and running? Email auto responder and site building?
Thanks folks slainte
marky mark Wink[

Mark Casey
GDI Affiliate
Keep on Keeping on.
RandyEast

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: January 14, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

Hello, everyone, I'm new to Global Domains. . I actually needed to find a way to get a website to promote the online business that Ive been doing for the last year. I figured what the heck, I might as well buy my domain name from a company that happens to be another money machine. I'm in the 7 day trial now. I have not built my site yet. I plan to make a site to promote the Biz I've been doing this last year. Its an awesome company too.  As far as network marketing companies go I still cant find a better one. Ive signed up over 50 business on my local community and am looking for new, faster ways to grow. Im so glad that I found global Domains instead of just buying my domain name from a company that just charges for hosting. Best wishes to all.

Randy East
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 11:31:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Terry Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: January 14, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

Hi, Im Terry and i am happy i found this cash machine! Now all i need is someone to show me how to get spamfree prospects. I dont have many contacts except for a few family members that i invited. help please....
SunsetH

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: January 14, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

Hello everyone!
My name is Sunset Heard and I'm from Georgia(USA).
I just recently joined yesterday, and hopefully I turn this into some decent profits.
JesseN

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: January 14, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

Hello GDI,

My names Jesse I live in Los Angeles CA and I've been a member for a little under a week now and I've got great expectations for myself with this company...   Can't wait to launch this rocket.
Carl Wadsworth

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: January 14, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

Hello my name is Carl, I have been with GDI for about 2 days now.  I am from Pennsylvania.  I was wandering how you can get the downline built up.  I have tried several things to get people to join.  I did start building my website for GDI, but I was unsure as to whether or not we were alloud to use other website url's on here.  Can someone please help me build up my downline.

Thanks.  Im excited to start making some money.  I want to prove to my friends, that you really can make money on this site.
Muhammad Abdul Alim Salleh

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: January 15, 2009, 03:44:35 AM »

Hi Im from Malaysia.. Greetings to all..
DacombBierton

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: January 15, 2009, 03:44:35 AM »

Grin  Kiss

Ahoy hoy, Im Dacomb from Adelaide, South Australia.....still a trial member trying to get some signups before the trial runs out but still none.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: