May 10, 2024, 03:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207388 times)
C Palomo

Business Solution and Product Services

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1365 on: January 09, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

Hello Eveyone on GDI,

Wow, I see that some of you want out already.  You shouldn't let your horses go without feeding them first.  It's like a growing chance of those who are very patient to see results here and even if loyal maybe forever!   I don't know about anyone else out here but the chances of getting sales can be easily manipulated but you have to take the first step to introduction.   If you know how to use your strategies in knowing what to say or entice your visitors to check out your website.  Be real, honest and upfront of the program.   I really think that $ 10.00 per month brings more in the end result.   However if your new and don't know where to go.  Sometimes I think it's ok to ask the next in command. Isn't that the way we should be communicating?   GDI I have discovered has some people I never knew people I now already know who has confident in GDI.  Can any of you pray for me on this one?   Much more what you do out there makes a big impact.  Do your best, smile at your visitors, and always remember this.  If you found a sponsor and want to do more.  I think then it should be appropriate to ask the next line of command.  As eager to work and get the message out to my readers, the more I think they may and I just said Maybe they might reconsider the odds in their case NO CHOICE.   Good Luck Everyone!

cmpalomo
Mikko R

Alter Ego

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1366 on: January 09, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

Hello from Finland! I'm Mikko and it's nice to be here. Just getting familiar with all the different GDI things!

Cheers, Mikko.

Check out my website: http://businessnow.ws
AnnCash

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 09, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

???Hi Im ann and I dont quite know what Im doing except trying to make some extra cash. I dont know much about computers and cant even figure out how to upload a picture of me to this site. Anu help you have I will greatly accept. Thanks Ann
Julio C.V

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 09, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

hola, q tal bueno soy de Connecticut (EEUU), pero soy oriundo de Ecuador... como veran soy nuevo tambien...y espero encontrar mi libertad finaciera aki...  Wink
RubenS

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 09, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

Hi everyone!

I am Ruben and I just want to greet you all from The Netherlands.
GDI is new for me, but I am confident that it will be a succes. I will look into it, check the FAQ, check the forum and try to make a nice website.

Later,
Ruben
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 03:34:07 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Chantale Belanger

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 10, 2009, 06:32:13 AM »

Hi my name is Chantale and I'm from canada. I'm really hoping this will finally be the end of my search for working from home. I've got so many questions about this and I'm pretty overwhealmed.. What do you write to someone tha is on your downside when you don't know what your doing yet lol
Leny Lim

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 10, 2009, 06:32:13 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Leny Lim. I'm from Singapore. I'm an Asian-homestay mum who's looking forward to keeping in touch with anyone here. It's my first day here in GDI, hoping to learn more from all of you.

Please feel free to write to me.

Regards,
Leny Lim
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 06:32:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SmartL

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 10, 2009, 11:11:59 AM »

Hi everyone,my name is Linda and I am from the east coast of Canada.I have signed up for the 7 day free trial which appears to be today and I am still not set up properly.Maybe I just don't get it,but I plan to continue as this month is now paid for,and hopefully I will lose this massive brain block that only I seem to have amonst the newbies anyway!!!!!......Well better get back to it as I am still hoping this will be the end of my search for a way to make money online,so onward I go.Linda Huh Embarrassed
Gavin MacDonald

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 10, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »

Hey everyone, my name is Gavin, I'm from Scotland in GB.

Looking to make plenty of money (like everyone else I'm sure) so any tips on the side would be grand!
e.g. Anywhere to focus advertisement on?

Thanks guys
Gavin
CarlKeyes

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:25 AM »

Hi,

My name is Carl Keyes and I live in Kalispell, Montana. Hope I can make a go of this and best of luck to you all as well!

Carl
JohnSnake

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:26 AM »

Hi My Name Is John Snake and i am from Ontario, Canada
MiaC

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:48 AM »

My name is Mia. I'm fom Maryland. I'm new. Hope to chat with many of you soon.
Subler_Robert

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:48 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Robert, I live in Colorado and I'm totally new to all this. I look forward to working with GDI.
MRai

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:49 AM »

hi,
I am new and join just before 2 days. plz guide me step by step so that I can earn.
thanks
mrai
D_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:49 AM »

Hello Everyone

I am from Singapore and just register as a member. All of us have the same mindset of earning a living with extra cash to supplement the family expenses and lead a good lifestyle. Hope to learn and share the experience from all of you as much as possible.

Thank you
Doris Grin   
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: