May 16, 2024, 06:02:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209990 times)
Lewis_P

View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: January 19, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

Hi all,

my name is Patrick from NY

I want to do this business I started last Monday but all I am doing is trying to educate myself on the business. I mentioned it to couple people and they seem comfortable with it. Hopefully they will join with me!!! what should I concern myself with mostly at the moment? remember I just learning the product!!!
OrlandoR

View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: January 19, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »

Hello,

My name is Orlando,from Hondo,TX. I'm not a computer whiz,but i'm not gonna give up. I hope to have real success GDI.
Abu Hanipah A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1427 on: January 20, 2009, 04:11:50 AM »

Hi,

My name is Abu Hanipah Abdul Rahman from Malaysia.  Coming 50years of age in July. Happily married with 4 children.  Joined GDI, a few years ago but became inactive out of stupidity.  Now I'm back again and learned a good number of things about internet marketing and business opportunity.  I am glad to be back and I discovered a lot of things that I am suppose to look at before, and I have neglected it.

My sincere view to all new members, "Don't be like me!" 'Do not give up until you have seen it all".  To date I am striving to make healthy income to retire.

I am now grateful that I am back and I intend to stay, work hard and be successful.

My sincere thanks to my sponsor and all the GDI team members

Abu Hanipah Abdul Rahman

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 04:12:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Abu Hanipah Abdul Rahman
Mihai_Ionut

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: January 20, 2009, 04:11:50 AM »

Hi my name is Ionut and i live in Roumania could some one send me a lest of sites were you can post free ads?Thanks i'm glad to be here!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 04:13:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ShyrolZ

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

Hi my name is Shyrol from Malaysia
PMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

Hi my name is Patricia I am from the states. I have checked out many things that promise money on the net but this one and the spiderweb marketing system is phenominal I have never seen anything that makes money that fast Definitly what you put into this you will get out and most of all follow what they show you to do cause that is where your money will come from
LavonzaRoberts

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

Hi  my name is Lavonza Roberts from TExas USA   I am new member Let you know I am deaf and trying to learn about how to marking business and make more money for my family needs smile.  It is nice talk all of you.   Grin

Lavonza
Lina Linardu

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: January 20, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »

Hi everybody !
For start let me explain - i was born and raise in Ukraine but i live in Greece for long time now, so i consider both countries my home. I learn English on my own - if there any mistake in my post - my apologies. As you can imagine a total newbie like me will accept any help on marketing, any tips with gratitude.
FReupena

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »

Hey y'all,
My name is Jack Reupena. Born in Western Samoa.(WS), raised in Hawaii, & migrated to Garden Grove, Ca. Thanks for the welcoming party and looking forward to some exciting things w/GDI after only (1) day. Forget the trial period, I'm ready to go.........Thanks y'all.
Timothy Goonan

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »

Hey what's up everyone.  I live in Kingston, Massachusetts.  To our success...

Timothy Goonan
JenniferHassell

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »

Hello i am new!! i am hoping i like this and i can keep up with it!! if anyone can help me out it would be great!!
Thomas Borders

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »

Hi everybody my name is Thomas I'm a new member. i'm exicited about been able to introduce myself to you all. i feel welcome already and hope that as a new member to this website that a skilled level person would take me under their wing and show me the ropes of understanding this program. i'm a very easy going person an take my job serious. so i would be glad to hear from you all to get a better idea. it would be nice to hear from you. have a nice day.   
Mills S

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

hi everyone
JimCaso

View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: January 21, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »

Howdy, Wink
I am Jim Caso,64,from south Texas.
I enjoy reading playing golf and hope to become successful in GDI.
I love people and helping them be all they want to be and am going
to use GDI as my platform to accomplish this.

Jim Caso,
The success you desire,
comes from helping others succeed.

Jim Caso
To get tge success you desire,
you must help others succeed.
SusanEstep

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #1439 on: January 21, 2009, 02:29:44 PM »

I just thought I would stop in and introduce myself, I am Susan, I just joined today.  I am excited to get started, and I look forward to getting to know some people! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: