May 18, 2024, 08:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1211293 times)
Michael Thames

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 22, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »

Hi, I'm Michael Thames and I am new and I need all the help I can get.  I appreciate any information you can give me.  I'm not fully sure how to get started.  Exactly what do I need to do first.  Am I suppose to build a webpage or is it already there.  Where do I put the html codes and on which pages.
ElizabethRodriguez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #616 on: June 23, 2008, 06:40:41 AM »

hello all
my name is Elizabeth from florida.

How are you doing today ?
I am excited ..about this opportunity ,and have place a few ads  but have a real concern.  I do not see where we can build a site.

Elizabeth Rodriguez
DAsgaralli

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 23, 2008, 06:40:42 AM »

Greetings from the Caribbean-----glad to be part of a worldwide biz-----should I set up my website first?
MikeCherry

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 24, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

Hey Everybody,

My name is Mike.  I just got started late last week and am still in the process of getting everything set up.  Looks like a great opportunity.  I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes and working with all of you.  Best of luck with all your Marketing.  See you all at the top!
JCarbonneau

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 24, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Hi - I'm Julie, hope to figure this stuff out soon!
JamesBates

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 24, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

Hello everyone---
I am a newbie and boy am I confused!!
Going to fight my way through this learning process and catch up on how to make this process work.

Just having problems as to where to start but will persevere!!

I am located in Canton, Michigan and I have tried so many programs my head spins when I think of them. I suppose there are many of you out there that have been there--done that.

I will be back in here asking for help a lot so don't get too upset at all my questions.

Jim--- Undecided     Oh yea---how do I ad photo to my site??
BrunoR

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 24, 2008, 01:57:51 PM »

Hello my name is Bruno from Lisbon in Portugal, I am new to this business and I will need much help. I hope I have much success in GDI.
Good luck and good work for all.
Pavlovic Mihailo

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 25, 2008, 01:50:13 PM »

Greetings to all exYU members. Lets unite and help each other to achieve goals with this job
I have the pleasure to interduce myself first. My name is Mihailo and I am from Serbia 
SWilkerson

"Knowledge is Power"

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 25, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »

Thanks to Chip Snyder for this post--thank you Chip.  Grin My name is Stacy and I'm happy to get back with GDI. When I signed up a few years back, my died got sick with cancer and he died. I went through a life changing episode. I let everything else go. Anyway, I'm back and ready to apply myself with GDI. I've made a real commitment to learning everything and putting it into action. Right now I'm listening to wsradio hopeing to learn the best marketing tips from guys/gals who are successful. Best wishes to all-------SLW
Joanne_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: June 26, 2008, 04:21:53 AM »

Hi!  I'm Joanne and I'm from Springfield, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.  I'm presently a little overwhelmed with things.  As soon as I familiarlize myself with everything I'll be back!

Joanne
R Wilson

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 26, 2008, 04:21:53 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Rachel and i am from australia. i hope i can get my head around all this ?   Huh
FrankGarlick

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 26, 2008, 04:04:36 PM »

I just join, In 2005 I was a auto tech with GMC/Buick. I hurt myself on the job and ended up damageing my lower back. Since this happen in May of 2005 I've had 4 back operations and now they want to install a drip pump in my back. I've been living with chronic pain since my first operation. My last back operation was on june 6 2008 which they removed the 38 pieces of metal from my back. For the last two years I've been on 150mg of morphine, 10 Dilaudid which is a controled narcotic and 8 valium. I'm an addict not by choice but by the pain. I see weekly a psychology and my pain management Dr monthly. I've been married for 30 years and these last years I have put my wife thru...well you know what. There are days I stay up for three days at a time which I'm on one of those now. I 'm mostly on the computer running my websites because by doing this I can keep my mind on the computer instead of the pain. Before I got into the Internet business I would go driving around at night because again by paying attention to the driving it would keep my mind off of the pain. Before I had my accident I considered I was making good money then my diisability checks was good checks then once I went to permanent 100% disability my income went down two less than $1200 per month. So I started my new carreer on the web. At first I never made a dime, just spend and spend which we didn't have it to spend but I kept listening to all of the super salesmen who could sell snow to an Eskimo. I would get emails saying if you join our web site you can  make thouands. Sure, still no money coming in. Then I got lucky and I wise up but I found the secret of making money on the web. If everyone would apply my secret that I found out about, people would start making a really good income. Tonight I received an email from you guys and read and check out every tab and I was really impress. Before becoming a member I did business with 5 other web companies. I'm  not bragging or being conceded but since learning just that one secret the web has been good to me. I've paid off my home, I and my wife own new vehicles which are paid for. By becoming an member Hits2U I now own 20 web companies which one of my companies is number 1 with google search. By joining Hits2u I,m going to make this site my main site. There's thousands of sites out there and many good ones and I think that I have been doing business with the top 5 web site on the Internet. From what I have read and the video I watched on GDI it was just to good of a deal to past up. I would had paid a lot more if they were asking for it. Every one, Thanks for listening to me. I hope you don't think of it as being a sob story. I was just telling you about myself. I hope to hear from some of you folks so you can tell me more about the company. Thanks Frank
MuhammadAreff bin Suhaimi

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 26, 2008, 04:04:36 PM »

hi im aref from sg
i want to share with u this free system its good for gdi duplication check my web for more info
Sharolyn Price

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 26, 2008, 04:04:36 PM »

Hello Everybody!   My name is Sharolyn from Florida!  LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY!!! I'M EXCITED!...GOT A LOT TO LEARN! Cheesy
MikeDebell

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 27, 2008, 01:54:16 PM »

Grin
Hi everyone
                 i,m mike debell i live in the uk in the derbyshire dales i run a boarding kennels which is the main reason i want to run this business
                 to give me more time to myself and family thanks for the chance
                Mike DeBell(mogwie)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: