May 09, 2024, 05:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336760 times)
CindyT1

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:20 PM »

Hello All. I am is CindyVan. New to the club. Hope to learn and make lot of money from the top. Wink
Karen Hills

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2010, 03:37:05 PM »

Smiley Hi everyone, I am Karen from the UK. Really looking forward to working with you all. It all seems like so much information but I am sure I will conquer it all and make a good income online through persevering.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2010, 04:31:24 PM »

Hi Ozziah, that's a really neat nickname.  Gorgeous.  I like it!

Hi Trina!  Isn't it great to have an upline that is there to support you?  Be sure to do the same for your downline too, it makes a HUGE difference.

Hey Preston!  I'm glad you found that helpful.  And keep that excitement up!  It can be hard at times to stay excited but it makes a world of difference.  There is really only ONE way to be successful at GDI (or any business) and that's by YOU taking action every day.  Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Howdy Kodi!  Most of my Army training was in Texas at Fort Sam Houston.  Are you near the river walk?  We used to love going there and causing trouble.   Grin  If you have any questions, let us know!  We learn from each other.  And whether we're in the same downline or not, we're all still a team.  Good to have you on board!

Hi Cindy!  Welcome to the club!  Smiley

Hey Karen!  It's great to have you on board.  There is a lot of information, and there is definitely a learning curve involved.  But you are absolutely right.  Only by persevering and sticking to it will you truly conquer GDI (and anything else for that matter).  I'm sure you've heard of J. K. Rowling, writer of the Harry Potter books.  Almost everyone knows of her welfare to riches story, but what few know is that she was tricked out of a lot of money and wrote story after story that just bombed.  But, she never gave up.  She learned from other writers, she kept writing and, despite her publishers telling her Harry Potter would not sell, she is now worth BILLIONS.  I think it's a great story (and actually, very common among the truly successful in life).

Welcome aboard everyone!  Keep visiting the forums and let us know how you are doing.  Smiley

Here's To YOUR Success,

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
C_Kimbelri

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 11, 2010, 02:51:06 AM »

My name is Kimberli Carpenter and I want to make this GDI thing work for me. I don't know how to work the Sitebuilder thing. I type in the username, pw, and the domain stuff but I don't know how to do this. And I only want 1 Domain for now but i accidentally signed for 3.
SKoble

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 11, 2010, 11:27:17 AM »

Hi, my name is Steve and have signed up yesterday, any help you can give me to get up and running would be greatly appreciated at  :moneyissuessolved.ws website or e-mail me at : skoble2@gmail.com     Thanks!!!
T Smallwood

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2010, 12:35:29 PM »

Hey everybody, I'm Thomas Smallwood from NC. I joined GDI April 30th 2010. I'm looking foward to building this business and hope at times we will be there to help oneanother when needed. Anyway I believe this a wonderfull oppertunity to get some time freedom that we all need and want.
So may you all have great success; Peace&Love!
Rianthong_Inthra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2010, 12:59:26 PM »

Sawasdee krub I'm Riantthong Inthra.from Bangkok THAILAND
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2010, 03:43:10 PM »

Hi Wanphen, Kimberly, Steve, Thomas and Rianthong!  Welcome to GDI!

Hey Thomas, I live in North Carolina as well!  Cary, North Carolina.  Smiley

Kimberly, I'm afraid I do not use the sitebuilder.  However, I do know that if you want to cancel one of your domains it's simple.  In your back-office on the left near the bottom you'll see the "Request Support" button.  Once you go there click on "Canceling" and one of the options is canceling a domain.  There is also a tab for Sitebuilder I just noticed...perhaps it can help you with some questions as well.

Once again, welcome aboard everyone!

Vincent R. Parker
Ronny Andersen

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 12, 2010, 02:55:46 AM »

Hi all,

Ronny from Norway, joined today 12/5-2010 (that is May) easily confused, trying to understand everything as I'm very new to internet marketing. Trying to find out where this email list is so I can start inviting people or must I use my own? If so how do I make one, where do I start? I will browse the forums a lot and see if I can pick up where to start. Hoping this will be the end all for bad decisions and a new beginning. =) Good luck everyone!

Ronny Andersen
RonnieWest

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 12, 2010, 08:37:32 AM »

hey my name is Ronnie and im proud to be apart of GDI so far i found that this system really do work i started cause i just really wanted to see if there were any truth to it ..and so far i'm not disappointed ...
GuntherN

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 12, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »

hello everyone,

i am a new member of GDI a week ago then i'm struggling to bring in people to sign up. i've tried to sending email to different people nobody is interesting. hope u guys can help me and give me some tips and piece of advice.

thank you!

roadizz
GlenCourtney

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 12, 2010, 03:12:24 PM »

:)My names glen courtney im from ireland and im having a big trouble with utube becuase im not getting any views and 1st i need tips to advertise for free becuase i have no money at the moment to pay to advertise any ideas  Huh  Undecided thanks
Diana_Tyree

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2010, 02:45:59 AM »

Hello everybody! My name is Diana and I just joined GDI; just now! Anyway, I've been working on affiliate marketing lately with Clickbank and Paydotcom but that hasn't been working out. I sure hope I get more help here! I love the fact that there is a forum, though! Look forward to making money... Smiley
Diana_Tyree

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2010, 02:45:59 AM »

Hi Again, I just posted on the forum but I forgot to say where I am from so, name is Diana and I am from a small town in West Virginia, USA. Unfortunately, it seems nobody I know is in any way interested in doing business online.. Undecided
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2010, 08:23:43 AM »

Hi Ronny, Ronnie, Gunther, Glen and Diana!  Welcome to GDI!

Hey Diana, I am originally from WVa too!  I lived in Oak Hill, WVa, which is just another small town.  I go back there to visit family about 4 times a year.  Even though I love NC, which is where I now live, I still get a little teary eyed when I hear the song Take Me Home, Country Road by John Denver.  WVa is such a beautiful place.  Which town are you from?

Hey Ronny, the email list to invite people to GDI is yours.  If you go to your back-office click on the "Invite" button and it will take you to a page where you can import your contacts from all sorts of places.  From your email programs to your social sites like Facebook.  GDI does provide a place where you can buy leads.  I don't personally use them, but you can find them by clicking on the "Goodies" link in your back office.

Here's a quick tip for everyone.  Graduation is coming up!  A lot of proud parents and grand-parents would love to make a website honoring their family members that are graduating.  In fact, two of our GDI members (Mike and Margo or M&M) made a really cool page about one of their kids.  If you want to take a look you can find it at http://www.qman1063.ws/JUSTIN.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you even showed other people their page so you can show what is possible with GDI using the simple site-builder.

The main point is this: do not forget about the PRODUCT that GDI offers.  Some people will be interested in the online opportunity.  But, a great many people will just be interested in creating their own website. 

Where else can you get your own domain, have it hosted, have a very easy to use site-builder, get TEN email addresses and have lots of other cool features for ONLY $10 a month?  No-where!  Yes, you can get a domain for cheaper.  But, once you add on hosting, and then add on the email addresses, and then the site builder and all the other neat features...ON TOP of being able to make extra money by promoting it...you won't find any other company that comes close to GDI!

This is a HUGE selling point.  That's why before you say ANYTHING about GDI you find out about the person you are contacting or talking to.  Some will be interested in the website, some will be interested in making money, and some will be interested in both.  But remember, without the product there is no business.  GDI is not about making money, GDI is about providing an easy to create and manage website (the money is just a really big perk).

By the way, I got this tip from this past GDI Webinar.  If you have never been to the webinar, you need to.  The first part is for people who are new to GDI.  The second part is where you get the juicy tips and help with making money in GDI.  Stay for the whole thing.  Besides, it's always fun.  This week Bart made the claim that he looks better in leather than the GoDaddy lady.  I've never seen you in leather, Bart, but my money is on the GDI lady.  Maybe you should post some pictures of yourself in leather and we can cast a vote!  On second thought....maybe not.   Wink

Once again, welcome to GDI!  If you need help, here is where you find it.

Have fun!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: