May 03, 2024, 03:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028011 times)
KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #945 on: November 17, 2005, 05:16:48 PM »

Hi,

Melanie, that site it FANTASTIC! If that's your first attempt, I will be back for advice once you become an expert :-D

Paul, You have done a great job too, but on my smaller screen resolution I need to scroll from left to right to read the lines to the end.  The layout is great otherwise!

It's very difficult to learn this art straight off - and it is an art if it's to pull in the customers, but keep learning, keep working and you will start earning :-)

Here's to success
Kay

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #946 on: November 17, 2005, 11:59:08 PM »

Hi Donald! Thanks for the input - its greatly appreciated. As you noticed I changed the sizes on my first page. And among others, I kept for some reasons - I am advertising and you know how it goes when you are campaigning stuff... but thank you so much for the input.

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
BryanL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #947 on: November 18, 2005, 07:31:54 AM »

The first thing that comes to mind, is go-getter VS. plain lazy, but I think there is more to it than meets the eye. I think the best way to look at is the example of the school child who is labeled either lazy or stupid! So they put the kid on Ritalin and that just dumbs them down, that's the last thing you want to do to a person! But back to the go-getter VS. the lazy or "stupid"  person. It's interesting to note that, a certain young man who was labeled stupid and actually turned out to be a  genius, he was Albert Einstein! My point is that we can't just automatically assume that some are  lazy or stupid because they are not a go-getter like others. Maybe they are boared to tears like Einstein was in school. Maybe it's just something that doesn't stimulate them mentally enough, they are uninspired or their life is filled with turmoil.  Or maybe they just don't get it  In that case, it's up to their parents, teacher, sponsor to insure that thier questions get answered and they are kept inspired.. I think it comes down to this, go-getters build monentum fast because they are self starters, whereas those who are going nowhere fast, just have to have their hand held till such time they get going.In other words like the car battery that needs a "jump start" If you help someone who is either slow or boared get a jump start and insure that they are off and running, then they too can build momentum just like the go-getter. Let's not leave those who are not self starters behind, we have to insure that no associate gets left behind! There is no question iin my mind that when we say, "You will get everything you want in life. If you will just help enough other people get what they want" applies to everyone young and old, developed mentally dsabled and challenged, and genius as well. Albeit not all of us will have the means to help some people, there have to be at least some of us who can pass on the enthusiasm to them!

My two cents worth.
Bryan
TLarsen

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 18, 2005, 09:19:45 AM »

My first time ever making a website. what do you guys think?

Be brutal with me..........

www.tommylarsen.ws

Donald Icenhour

SITIPI Enterprises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #949 on: November 19, 2005, 03:36:24 AM »

I was out at an auto body shop one of the companys I deal with on occasion and ask if they advertise on the net and to my surprise they did not. So need less to say I gave them a few key pointers about the net and search engines an so and explained some of the great benefits of having a site . So to all out there most companies have web sites but they don't get paid for referall buisness as so with GDI they can build thier site and post GDI on it and well you get the point.

To all out there I have only just begun.

Thank You and God bless.

P.S. a lot of places have drop box and places to set out some Buisness cards. Just a Thought.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 12:50:30 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Gotta love what you do or don't do it at.
Robert_R

Had To Use My Own Picture!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #950 on: November 19, 2005, 10:06:18 AM »

Hey Guys,  I have looked at many sites trying to find just the right killer information, without a lot of extra words, to promote GDI.  I am always open to suggestions"

Thanks

Doug

Anita Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #951 on: November 19, 2005, 10:06:30 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I joined GDI over a year ago and simply had my first domain point to the very first website I created on Freewebs.com.  I've updated it several times and now that GDI's Website Builder has been enhanced, I'm seriously considering moving the Freewebs content over to GDI's Website Builder.

But here's what I built on the 2nd domain for the purpose of the WAHM Holiday Market event: http://ajohnsonenterprise.ws.   Once the holidays are over, I will probably use this domain name for what's currently on Freewebs and accessible by going to http://tnjworks.ws, and then use that first domain to simply point back to the GDI opportunity.

What you do think?  Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks in advance! 

"The height of foolishness is to discard an opportunity without full and proper investigation." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Emil_Iliev

I Love GDI !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #952 on: November 19, 2005, 12:52:58 PM »

Here is my page:

http://www.home-job.ws

I'm newbee, but I keep trying!

Yaya S

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 19, 2005, 12:52:59 PM »

Hallo my friends,

I want share with you about what I have to grow the GDI business.

Some time ago I have build a website about how to get started and grow the GDI business. I currently use it to share with my downlines in my organitation. But if you want, you can use it for you and share with your downlines too.

This is my site http://www.1makingmoneyonline.ws/training.htm

Ok my friends, I hope this information's can help you to achieve your dream reality..!!

Regards
Yaya suryana

PS. Time is running, Nobody can change your life if not
your self..!!!

gdi
« Reply #954 on: November 19, 2005, 01:04:16 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Donald Icenhour

SITIPI Enterprises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #955 on: November 20, 2005, 05:18:53 AM »

Your site definete gave me more about how I'm going to organize Thanks.

Gotta love what you do or don't do it at.
Ian Coxall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2005, 05:20:28 AM »

How cool is this ? where you get to show people what you have done.

www.horizonize.ws

Such diversity of presentation.

I am impressed at how many people are taking this up.  Just hope there are enough people left out there for me to sign up???  Wink

Ian UK  Cool
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #957 on: November 20, 2005, 10:53:17 PM »

Hi I looked at www.tommylarsen.ws. For me the line at the top of the page which says http://website.ws/stavanger#ticket should be altered to click me or find out more of info here.
At the moment there is no reason for some person who doesnt know what it is to click it.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #958 on: November 20, 2005, 10:55:23 PM »

I really enjoyed my visit to www.inhisname.ws. Clean clear simple message - good job!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #959 on: November 20, 2005, 10:59:05 PM »

http://www.home-job.ws/ looks like a professional job to me Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: