May 03, 2024, 07:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028057 times)
Eric Taft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #930 on: November 12, 2005, 08:50:04 PM »

Here is my .WS website www.tafmarkdirect.ws

Your Global Partner,
Eric Taft
Donald Icenhour

SITIPI Enterprises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #931 on: November 13, 2005, 07:36:14 AM »

I had several other thing all ready in the works Before GDI and I hope it is Ok a little something for most anyone who is strugling along on the net and tring to build up.

www.4-dish-tv.ws

Gotta love what you do or don't do it at.
Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: November 14, 2005, 08:57:31 AM »

Hi Andrew:)

Sorry to say this but you should stay away from water marked photos on your wehit.ws site

And Burgese, sorry for you too - exactly the same applies comment applies to your pharmaone.ws site as well.

Thanks Rod, I have done away with that. Infact i want to apply for Google Adsense so i have done away with all the links too and converted my site more into an informative one. Can you once again Check the same and revert with your valuable comments. That request goes to other members too
its http://www.pharmaone.ws

Regards
Burgese
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #933 on: November 14, 2005, 01:59:25 PM »

Hmmm well, Burgese, Rod said that you should stay away from WATER MARKED photos, not photos in general. You surelly have very informative site and that's what should be appriciated, but you should make your site a bit more "alive" with a photo or at least a banner here and there ...  I'm one of the persons, who don't like pure text on the site and especially hate the long mails with a lot of things to read.

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #934 on: November 14, 2005, 10:46:39 PM »

Hi Burgese, Lots of lovely text on the site now but I agree with Tatjana it needs some graphics to break it up a bit.
P Moore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #935 on: November 15, 2005, 05:09:06 AM »

I have been working on my site for a few months now, and these are the end results.  please critique it, and leave tips so I can improve it. thanks  www.aquamoney.com    soon, i will change it over to a .ws if it is good enough
Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 15, 2005, 05:09:06 AM »

Thanks Vey much Tatjana and Rod, Will do the changes and again post here for your kind comments soon. Thanks once again.

Regards
Burgese
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #937 on: November 15, 2005, 08:57:24 AM »

I have been working on my site for a few months now, and these are the end results.  please critique it, and leave tips so I can improve it. thanks  www.aquamoney.com    soon, i will change it over to a .ws if it is good enough

Great! I love how you implemented the GDI banner in the picture. Your site is also eyes friendly even more then mine is ... You have the text just long enough to inform anyone about the business opportunity and that it's not too long for reading.

It's good enough to change it over to a .ws.

Well I won't discuss technical matters here. I leave them to more skilled people like Rod is. It apears fine to me ...

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #938 on: November 16, 2005, 12:03:47 AM »

Hi - I looked at Aquamoney.ws..Personally I would add a heading of some sort at the top and centralize the banner. People like a short header to say what this site is about. At the moment - heaven forbid - they have to work to get the gist of the site. Surfers are lazy and don't want to work.
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #939 on: November 16, 2005, 12:22:59 AM »

Hi - I looked at Aquamoney.ws..Personally I would add a heading of some sort at the top and centralize the banner. People like a short header to say what this site is about. At the moment - heaven forbid - they have to work to get the gist of the site. Surfers are lazy and don't want to work.

Oh, Rod, how I like your comments, because you always remind me of something I overlooked. I wasn't even looking for the heading of the page. I always notice something unusual and that picture merging with banner was one of it. The other thing was very eye-friendly background colour. Yes If I review the page one more time - there really should be some heading. ...

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
MelanieJ

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 16, 2005, 05:18:47 AM »

Well my website is finally up and running - it's not brilliant, could be better, etc, but it is up and running which is the main thing  Undecided  You can take a look by visiting www.Jugglingmum.ws

With a bit of time I'll work on it some more and hopefully improve it a whole lot.

Thanks for looking  Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #941 on: November 16, 2005, 09:08:09 AM »

Well Well for a domain name that just rocks You just go for it and keep going.
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #942 on: November 16, 2005, 02:48:55 PM »

I like your webpage Melanie! Do you know why? There's just as much text as you need and as much as the average people are willing to read. You even don't need additional garphic as you've choosen very colorful template ...

Keep going this way. I'ts good!

Tatjana
 Smiley

Tatjana
Paul C1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: November 17, 2005, 01:15:30 AM »

Hi everybody!! I just finished my website and wanted to see what everybody thought of it, both the good and the bad.  Thanks for your input!  Well here it goes www.millions17.ws  Embarrassed
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #944 on: November 17, 2005, 05:09:57 AM »

Hi Paul, Great effort. The word success is lost in the background on all your pages and on page one the link doesnt work at all. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: