May 15, 2024, 03:03:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209147 times)
ChristineC1

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

hi I just joined yesterday and feel a bit lost.  Hopefully I'll find a lot of help.

Glad to be here.
Hiram_Aguilera

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

Hello everybody, my name's Hiram. Im from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. A college student really eager to learn what it takes to run a successful online business. I look forward to starting some relationships here, feel free to send me message.
RosieMarie

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »

Hi, I am from New Jersey.  This seems exciting and I really want to promote this globally by internet.  Does anyone know how to change my name on my account, not my username but account name.  I have searched through all this material and I do not see a way under "My Account."  Thanks and good luck.
BeneM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1668 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »

Greeting!
I am Bene Magdolna, from Hungary.
I charged my website. The web editor is superb!

Good luck for everybody!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:27:39 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JMalaspina

View Profile
New
« Reply #1669 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

Hell I am new, but old...I can see i will do good with this, great job GDI Grin
TanjaR

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

Roll Eyes It is a pleasure being part of the GDI Team. My name is Tanja and I am looking forward to make this a success for myself and my wonderful husband Don, retired US ARmy and our two young children Diamond (6) and Patton (9 months).
I am familiar with online advertising partially, due to working in several different areas before, but appreciate anybody's help especially with ways of advertising.
So far thanks for listening and I hope to hear from some whom are willing to help making this a great start for me. I am signed up over 10 days and even though nobody has signed up yet, I am very optimistic about GDI.
THANKS and have a good day!
Tanja Grin
AlvaroRamos

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

HOLA AMIGOS DEL MUNDO SOY DE HONDURAS SOY NUEVO EN GDI ESTOY EN MI ULTIMO DIA DE PRUEBA, Y ESTOY MUY ANSIOSO DE HACER EL NEGOCIO, ESPERO DE USTEDES COMENTARIOS NEGATIVOS Y POSITIVOS.
QUISIERA SABER ADEMAS SI ALGUN DE USTEDES TIENE EN SU RED A HONDUREŅOS INCLUIDOS.

GRACIAS SOCIOS DE TODO EL MUNDO
IrisJ

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 15, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

Hi all!

My name Is Íris and Im new her and Im from Iceland. Im not that good in englis but I try to understand everything but I canīt.  I thing I not doing rigth thing about GDI becous I donīt understand all the englis word. I hope I found somebary here in Iceland so he or she can help me to bilt upp my oppertunety to ourn some money, thats way I sign in. I hope people can undestand what I write.

Iris
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 03:09:26 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
R_Mize

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 16, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »

Hello, my name is Rosalie and I'm a new member. I just joined up a couple of days ago and have been watching the training videos and trying to learn all I can so I can start making some money.  I really don't know where to start and would love to get some info and tips...anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!! Cheesy

Rosalie
IymarieSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 16, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Doc Smith. I've been on the GDI Team now for 2 weeks. I've received over 25 contacts from my Ads. No sign-ups yet, today is the 1st day that I will have people on the phone. Look forward to getting some help from you. God Luck and much success.

Doc Smith

"Live Long and Prosper"
-Mr. Spock
BrianHogue-Pua

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: March 17, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »

hello my name is brian pua and i can't wait to get started but how do you get people under you?
Carias_F

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 17, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Carias_F

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 17, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »

Hi,

I'm Flor of Tagbilaran City Philippines.  I wanna know if there's someone from my place who is already a member of GDI because I really want to contact her coz I have many questions to raise regarding on how to start with this business. I'm a new member and I don't have downline yet. I'm very much interested with this business. Please help me.

Thanks.   
JasenC

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 17, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »

Hello my name is Jasen Im from a little town called Brandon in the great state of Mississippi.I can see that im going need all the help i can get!
SimonD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1679 on: March 17, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »

Hi Chip,

This is the first time on here so I just wanted to say hi.  My name is Simon (Si), I'm from Wigan which is situated in the North West of England.

I've been a member of GDi for 2-3 weeks, I've actually got 2 accounts.  I'm focussing on one myself and the other is to be promoted and built by a club I joined (we shall see!!).

I have a replicated site up at the moment as I'm looking to design my own as I find the Site Builder quite hard to use!! I feel I'll have more control with what I do myself. When uploading html to the server is there anything I might need to know?  ie can I upload graphics to the server?  Do I have my own folder to put everything into?

I look forward to your reply,

Si

p.s. how do you add signatures? I've never used forums that much until now!! I've done one but I thought there would be a box to click to add it?

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: