May 08, 2024, 01:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895611 times)
Linda Britt

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:12 PM »

HI,,,,,My name is Linda,,,I live in Orlando,FL.,,,(hot here already). I am new and I HOPE TO FIGURE ALL OF THIS OUT <<<LOLOLOL   You all seem to be very helpful so I will be needing all the help I can get. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,Linda Huh Huh Huh Huh Cheesy Smiley Smiley
KyleGrimes

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: April 15, 2007, 07:26:42 AM »

Hello, my name is kyle grimes and I started GDI about two weeks ago and I wanted to introduce myself.  HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:27:11 AM by Frank_M » Logged
DaleParks

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: April 15, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Good day all GDI, Inc., affiliates. I am new to this exciting and outstanding opportunity. After many month's of study, research, and filtering through the scams, GDI stood out head and shoulders above all the rest. So, I jumped on board for the ride and truly hope for incredible success. The creators for this ingenious powerhouse massive world wide system requires my heart felt genuine thanks and congratulations to their wonderful success and providing this opportunity for me.

I need advice from everyone whether new or longstanding affiliate, part time, full time, single or multiple business owners. My personal situation requires me to be primarily homebound. I support whole heartedly the strict adherence to the "ANTI SPAM" policy. In order to utilize and obtain the incredible support of the "invite" system what do you recommend after I have entered family and firiends, or run of people. The leads provided by GDI are too expensive for me at this point. I have access to vertied lead but my options for using such an outstanding systmem are limited with respect to policy not to mention laws and governing regulations controlling SPAM. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully Yours,   Dale        Smiley       (from just north of San Francisco, California, USA
CharisseNorwood

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »

Smiley  need advice on how to get started making fast money any one?
ARaul

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »

Hello all / Salut lume  Cheesy
Richard Garrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1910 on: June 17, 2007, 08:53:19 AM »

My name is Richard, and it is nice to join you in the forum. I look foward to communicating with everyone. We have a great opportunity with GDI, and with each other's support and insight we can all prosper. Feel free to contact me if you want to learn how I am marketing GDI to my prospects. I would love to hear how other members are building their business, and what is working and what is not. We really are one big team, and can all help each other to thrive in this business.
AnthonyShucraft

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: June 17, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »

Hello, my name is Anthony but I mostly go by Tony. I joined GDI threough 3in7 and must say that this looks promising. anyways I hope to communicate with you all soon.
N_Dutsadee

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: June 17, 2007, 12:22:30 PM »

Hi Guy,
I'm just a new member of GDI.
I would like to know everybody and your advise or tips to make money sucessfuly from GDI , how to find the effective downlines?
Any advise are very welcome , please feel free to share your kindly friendship with me.
all the best,
Dutsadee
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:22:59 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Zettye H

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »

Hello,
I am a new member.  I am excited about joining GDI & being a member.  My name is Zettye.
S Wiley

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: June 17, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I am a new member.  After much thinking I have decided to become a part of the GDI family.  I am open to all suggestions and I am ready to work this business!

Sid
Wayne Gilleo

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: June 17, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

Hello to all,
            My name is Wayne G. I'm from [Upstate] NY.I'm new to GDI .I've only been in a few days.I look forward to reading all the posts I can in this forum and to semi meet all of you.I know I have alot to learn and by reading alot of  the posts already I was right .Alot of them help me with my questions already .
                                                                                     Untill later
                                                                                     wayne G
K_Cann

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: June 17, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »

I am new to GDI - Trying to get my business off the ground.  Does anyone have any good pointers or tips that I can use. 
Any information is greatly appreciated. 

KCann Smiley
Clifford R

Fortune sides with him who dares.

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: June 19, 2007, 03:09:58 AM »

Hi All,

Have been a member for a couple of months, but just in the last few days decided to get hot with this business.

The forum is interesting and a great place to learn how to build this thing. Thanks to all of you for sharing your
insights and knowledge. I look forward to the next few weeks and months.

Cliff

The best way to predict your future is to create it.
CedricHughes

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: June 19, 2007, 03:09:58 AM »

Hi,  My name is Cedric and I'm just as excited about this opportunity as everybody else.  I've been an affiliate for 8 short days and I already have one downline member and hope to have two more in a couple of days.  It is just that easy.  Best of luck to you all!!  Feel free to drop me an email at any time. 
Susan_W1

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: June 19, 2007, 03:09:58 AM »

Hello all,
     My name is Sue and I am from the Denver Co. area, just signed up today, I have been thinking about it for a few weeks, I wish I had the name of the person I first clicked on, however, I lost it, and had to find a new sponsor. So whoever you are, Thank You... I am very excited about this and can't wait to get started on it. This is my first online venture, have been looking for a very long time for one that I thought I would like and believe in.  So much great Information on these forums and in the back , so I guess I better go and get busy learning....Good Luck everyone
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: