May 10, 2024, 02:05:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207376 times)
APolite

View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Arthur and I have only been a member for several days. Really I feel as if I am on the very bottom of something that has the potential to explode.  I'm very excited about this opportunity and ready to go.  Smiley
PMontoro

View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hi, My name is Pedro
In 7 days a have 5 referals. If GDI would have more info in spanish a wound have more referals.
I would like to know if there is some way to have all the services and information that you have in english but in spanish.
I can translate for you if its necesary.
VictorMonarch

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hi! Everyone
 I am back! I've only posted to new member, I have been over whelmed by all of this from Acme people search to Gdi and have been doing alot of studing at Wealthy affiliate.

I plan on being here for life so you will start seeing more of me as I will start asking for some answers to alot of questions that I have if, I don't find them already answered at this forum.

Just wanted to say Hi and I'm back.

Victortm
Thanks for being here.
CJeanine

View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hi, I am new too and trying to get some immediate help. I really want to be successful but there is no one around to assist on the week-ends? Do you have any other suggestions?
F_Copeland

View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hello My Name is : Faith

I've been a member alomst to months and I'm feeling a little disappointed because I havent mad any sales and all the leads i paid for has even respond plus on top of that my up line isn't much help and one have even gotten diable for abuse what can i do to get sales I'm not willing to give up I know in the begining things run slow but i just want to be able to get the hang of this!

That way I can be able to help someone else out in the long run Embarrassed

FaithC.
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2090 on: June 27, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

Hello Everyone!
     My husband has chosen Web Hosting for our domain.ws. I wanted to use The Website Builder that GDI provides. Is it possible to have both? We wish everyone much success.

If I Can Help Somebody As I Go My Way, Then my Living Shall Not Be In Vain! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Mor_H

View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: June 28, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

/nice to meet you  Smiley
DCheng

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: June 28, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »

Hello to all GDI,
My name is Divina and my last name is Cheng.I'm residing right now in the Philippines.I'm new at GDI and so excited to start.
How i wish i have known GDI before, but still there's a lot of room to reach on top because of the great ,great, great potential of this company.
More power to GDI. Grin
ENunnally

View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: June 28, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »

Hello  Smiley My name is Ernest Nunnally from Waterloo, Iowa. I would like to know where I can find a long list of keywords to promote GDI.

Thanks
Jeremy Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: June 28, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

Hi it is Jeremy here from Oakville Ontario Canada, Just signed up today alot of great information and I am looking forward to working this system.

Jeremy Taylor
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:20:37 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Zoran N

View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: June 28, 2009, 10:46:45 PM »

Hi! My name is Zoran and I am from Serbia. Just signed in, hope to be here for long time. Good luck to all!
Robert Wilkinson

View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: June 28, 2009, 10:46:45 PM »

Hi All.
My name is Rob and I live in Victoria BC.
I want to thank GDI for having this forum as they are such a benifit in the aid of learning and getting  the best results for that which we are achieving for.
I am looking forward to an enjoyable experience here with GDI and its Members.
I hope to be able to find the answers to any questions which may arise while I am using the products and services that GDI offers by using this forum.
I am also looking forward to being able to assist in feedback to problems that I will have faced and will be more than happy to assist GDI and its Members when I am able to do so.

Thanks GDI for All that you are doing to aid and develop this forum and products.
Keep up the excellent achievements.

Smiles to All.
Rob

Smile All Day And Deliver A Smile
Li_Jia Fu

I want the shortest possible time in order to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2097 on: June 29, 2009, 05:08:19 AM »

Hello everyone,
I am a novice, I came to own this part of China is the second time I came here, I am glad to modify my personal information! Thank you I love you
NPaekukui

View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: June 29, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Hi, I'm Nelly from Hawaii and new to this and first time checking how to maneuver here.  Not sure if I'm writing in the right spot.  But great to learn new things.   Smiley
JAbalos

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: June 29, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Hello everybody.... from PI here (kabayan)... Jhong, glad to be part of this program, and looking forward for many benefits by joining this site. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: