May 18, 2024, 09:55:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 225835 times)
JimSinclair

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »

Hi there from the UK.   Hope that I can find new friends and helpmates here

Jim Sinclair
MasonJohn

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »

HI EVERYBODY, ITS JOHN FROM MIDDLESBROUGH. UK
I READ THE COMMENTS ABOUT  US BRITS BEING SCEPTICAL, IF I WERE YOU , I WOULD THINK MORE POSITIVE ABOUT GETTING BRITS TO SIGN UP, LOOK AT IT AS A UNTAPPED MARKET.
I HAVE ONLY RECENTLY SIGNED UP TO GDI, I HAVE ORDERED 1000 CARDS TO DISTRIBUTE, MY TIP IS TO THINK OFF PEOPLE  WHO WORK PART TIME AND NEED A SECOND INCOME, LIKE  STUDENTS, GO TO SOME BARS WHERE THEY ALL DRINK, GIVE SOME OUT TO 10 OR TWENTY PEOPLE, ASK THE SECURITY ON THE DOOR OF THE  UNIVERSITY IF YOU COULD PIN SOME ON THE NOTICE BOARD, ALSO IF YOU ARE TO   CONCIOUS       TO WALK ROUND YOUR LOCAL ESTATE POSTING THEM ,  GO SOMEWHERE  NOBODY KNOWS YOU, PUT THEM ON CAR WINDOW SCREENS.  PS ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT, PLEASE ANYBODY LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON , GOOD LUCK  JOHN
GaryCoffey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2007, 03:50:51 PM »

hi everyone, my name is Gary i live in the uk

became a new member today  3/5/2007 or as the americans say  5/3/2007      Smiley

Glad to see some people on here from my side of the world

we are a very small part of the world compared to America

looking forward to this new business adventure

Good luck to all

Gary Coffey

DaveHayes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2007, 03:43:30 PM »

Hi Gary...

Dave Hayes here a fellow UKer.How did you hear about this business? personally speaking this is 1 of 2 of the best Internet opps around.

On the subject of GDI how are you advertising it?.If you need any help I'll be happy to oblige wit ha few pointers if you wish ok.

Cheers and goodluck for now

Dave
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 03:45:07 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
David Lockton

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »

Dave
I have been with GDI for a while and I have honestly done nothing with it, but I am going to start pushing along, if you
have any inspirational ideas I am certainly interested.

By the way I live near Peterborough in Cambridgeshire.

Thanks
Dave
FConceicao

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2007, 05:31:55 PM »

Hi i'm new and i hope to enjoy this new adventure with all of you.
Thanks
Francisco
BernardNielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2007, 08:18:49 AM »

Hallo everyone

I have just joined this forum on reccomendation form a friend....

It is great to be a member of this fabulous global community...

As a professional forex trader I always look forward to get new contacts which are beneficial for network marketing.

Personal reccomendation is always the best way of getting new leads and running a successful business. Also a great way for making new friends and having fun too.

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Bernard R Nielsen

Forex Trader 

Bernard R Nielsen
Paul Warren

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2007, 03:10:35 PM »

Hi Ron,

How's it going.

I am from Uk too and use various methods to promote.

Online stick to us as market still huge.

Off line try bootsales , country fairs etc with flyers.

If you are still after 0800 number contact me I can get you one for £2 pm.

Good luck to you.

Paul

« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:14:22 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Tony C

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2007, 02:51:34 AM »

Well, basically, just joined after recieving a "friend" invite from "BlackOlive" (Filip Marinkovic) on my "myspace" page.  Roll Eyes   The reason I joined so quickly is because I love the personalised presentation video.....WOW Great!
Also, once I sighned up.....for my free trial.....I went to my affiliate page.........and tried something called "affiliate theft", which basically means taking the above referal URL and cutting off my ID....like this......http://www.freedom.ws/... Angry....I was EXTREMELY happy to note that if you do that, then try to sign up as an affiliate........you actually need an "access code" to join up!  Grin   So all of those nasty terrible despicable sneaky affiliate commission thieves out there are FORCED to sign up under "someone" .....if not me.......then they are at least forced to find an acess code from another affiliate......and this makes me VERY happy!!!   Grin
Anyway, thats it for now......only been a member for about an hour or so......but so far......I am quietly impressed.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 02:53:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Levy_M

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 05, 2007, 04:07:20 PM »

Hi, I've been with this company for months now, but have not been working with it as i have been very busy with college. I want to give it a go now and see what comes out of it. So far I do not have and any members who joined through me. i want to start by building my website but i would like to know if I pay extra for the hosting service, exterior to the 10$ I pay every month. Thanx.
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2007, 08:11:53 PM »

Hi Levy
The monthly $10 US dollar includes website,hosting,support,10 email addresses and domain name.
Hope that helps.
Fellow associates
Manuel
MCraven

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Hi new member here 6-7-2007.
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2007, 03:14:33 AM »

Hi.

I'm Gordon Milton as my username confirms. I Live in Cheshire, in the UK.

Cheers,

Gordon
Darren T

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2007, 09:18:24 AM »

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would give this opportunity a chance lol It doesn't seem like a 'get rich quick' scheme which is why I am trying it.

hope it all goes well for us all ;o)
AnneB

View Profile
HI
« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2007, 06:58:05 AM »

Hi I joined a couple of days ago, but was unable to post due to a pc infection,  but i am back online now, so just wanted to say hi i am from the UK, never done this much before and have been sent an email about a new prospect, can someone tell me what i send them? or where i can find out what to do with them...sounds rude doesnt it... thanks

AnneB
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: