May 15, 2024, 02:35:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209143 times)
FranciscoPerez del Rincon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »

I'm Francisco Perez Del Rincon from Mexico City.
I found this a great way to make some money and in a comfortable place like home.
I'm having alot of problems to star constructing my web page I hope I can find the instruction quick I don't want to loose time.
Thank you guys for given us hope.
Ciao francisco Tongue

Francisco Perez Del Rincon
JHarris

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 10, 2008, 06:18:11 AM »

Hi, my name is Jada and I've been a member for 2 days now.  I am not computor savvy but am trying tol earn quickly.  I started my webpage and am trying to figure out how to do what I want to do.  It's a process and I can get there with your help.  Hope to hear from you soon.   
TereseMalm

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 11, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »

Grin  I have just signed up, I live in Ireland, I think this is a fantastic opportunity, I have been loooking around for similar ways of earning money, but this seems good.I WILL need some help !!! I think it is facinating to read all the testimonials, but.....if you're new Huh, we all need some help into this giant business, so PLEASE , IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH 10 MORE EASY STEPS !!
i HAVE READ EVERYTHING AND CLICKED THROUGH EVERYTHING, so by inviting my friends and then what do I do?? How do I get my website going by posting banners etc....
Thanks Tess
NenitaM

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 12, 2008, 05:19:46 AM »

Hello,

I'm from Ewa Beach, Hawaii and  just started 3 days ago.  Trying to learn how to do this system and follow through the instructions. Hope I can earn extra income on this.  Great forum and a lot of suport here! Wink
CBethea

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 12, 2008, 05:19:47 AM »

Hello, everyone!  Carolyn from Richmond, VA.  Just started 7 days ago, still working on my website.  Look forward to much success.
James_Jackson

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 12, 2008, 05:19:47 AM »

Hello,

I'm James Jackson. I just joined May 5. GDI is awesome. Shocked I from Arlington, VA.  I am so glad that GDI has come into my life. The wsradio.com  Wink show is a treat to listen too.  I have 6 persons that have joined thus far i my downline with the desire to have 75 persons by May 31, 2008. Shocked

I have been plugging into the training calls and sending out e-mails through the Invite and have been personally following up from my personal email.....

I have never seen anything in Network Marketing like this. A true leader and in the forefront of building "Income for Life".

ThanQ U.......And God Bless You Smiley

Jeremy Element

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2008, 05:25:24 AM »

Hi to all you GDI members, I have recently joined ans have built my website, Fairly easy to do, like all men i just jumped in feet first and then when i got into trouble i read the instructions, Thanks to those people who have published GDI websites with tutorials on them. I will make this network my priorty as i can see what my upline says, WOW for only $10 a month we can help so many people to become financially free and have so much fun doing it, Looking forward to a long and profitable union with GDI and all you fellow website builders and netwodkers. Cheers from OZ
Jeremy 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 05:26:03 AM by Frank_M » Logged
SMcLendon

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »

Hi,

My name is Sheila and I am located near Atlanta, Georgia.  I have been in GDI for a while and I am finally starting to immerse myself into making this into a business.  I am trying to read up on what everyone is doing to build their business as I feel alone in this process because my uplines are not as responsive as some.  But, no matter, I am making my own destiny.  I hope to at the least get two new members per month and I hope to be able to help others do well in this business. 

Sheila
N Owens

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »

Hi everyone!
My name Is Nanette, I have been involved with GDI since May 4, 2008 and I haven't gotten ONE sign up yet. What is going on? I use to get 2 emails a day about a possible prospect, I email these people and get NO response! It's like someone is stealing all my leads WHAT IS UP!
Does anyone know what I need to do I email my upline and she doesn't give me detailed help!
Frustated here Undecided
Panupong Panpoom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2008, 01:55:18 PM »

Sawadee Everybody !

My name is Panupong Panpoom, I'm from the city of KHON KAEN, Thailand,
I'm new for GDI and I need help I want to know how to promote website around the world.

And I'm glad to be part of GDI members from around the word.

******I'm so sory I'm new for GDI and new for English.*************
JoeMeza Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

Hi.  I'm a new member from California and I'm very interested in making money with GDI.  I'm going to order some business cards, make some flyers, tell friends and family and just spread the word.  So hope to see everybody at the seminars soon!
QMayo

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Quntavius and I am a Miami, FL native. I am new to the business and looking forward to making money and showing others how to duplicate my results. Much success to everyone.

I also would like some help. Please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Quntavius Mayo
FPierce

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 13, 2008, 05:16:41 AM »

Grin Hello everyone! My name is Lisa and I have been with GDI for a week now. I have a great feeling about this business, and I am very confident that I and my downline will do well in this business. I have signed up 7 people so far and will be signing up 3 more tomorrow. Does anyone have any good advise on marketing this business?                                                                             

-Lisa
CARMEN L SHIWDIN

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

Hi everyone. My name is Carmen and I'm from Jacksonville,North Carolina. I joined this morning and I am super excited about this opportunity. I can't believe it. For so many years I have been trying to find something where I wouldn't have to much at all. I was convinced that the only way one could become successful is by doing all these other things I didn't want to do. But I'm glad that I found it. This is well worth waiting for. I've signed up, read a lot already and have placed ads to different websites that I'm already a member of. I would love to chat with and hopefully meet some of you. Best of luck to everyone. God bless. 
DArrubla

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

Hello and thanks for coming
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: