May 05, 2024, 01:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173685 times)
Brad Kamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »

Thanks for replying Ted. I also have a friend in Pre-Paid legal that is testing the waters. He is yet to see any significant traffic or sign-ups yet. Good luck in your efforts.

Brad Kamanski    Smiley Grin
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:42:55 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I Would Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved For Who I Am Not!
MeganWestcott

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2008, 09:12:28 PM »

i have just started and i dont no were to go and what to say to my email
Freadda Z

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2008, 04:24:33 PM »

I have been a GDI member for about 2 months and want to know if purchasing leads are a waste of money or really worth the investment. I think this is a fabulous opportunity, but noticed that I have slackers for friends that are to lazy to even LOOK at the video. I wanted to purchase some serious leads, but skeptical... anyone have any advice?  Huh

Success is in the eye of the beholder...
CynthiaBaggett

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

I purchased some leads last week.  If you go to page 1 of this thread....someone says purchasing leads aren't really a good method because the same names are sometimes sold to more than one member and some of the names are old.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »

Purchased leads only works if they are new and exclusively yours. These leads are usually expensive, about $10 per lead.
If you are paying anything less then that, or if you were offered FREE leads for joining any business, those leads are recycled and your emails to them will most likely be blocked.
Another danger in getting free or cheap leads is these leads may have filed a spam complaint since their emails are bombarded too many times,
so if you send to them you run the risk of getting banned by your ISP.

Personally I believe in using an autorespoder program to put a form on my page and generate the leads myself.
This way I keep the contacts to myself and build relationship with them.

If you need help in autoresponder or lead generation, please pm me.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »

Good morning GDI forum. I am curious if anyone had tried Spin Success and had any luck with it yet? Thank you in advance for your answers...

Brad Kamanski  Grin

I've tested it for a month. Not a single click!
My advice: Don't waste your money on it!

Sanjinka
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »

Good morning GDI forum. I am curious if anyone had tried Spin Success and had any luck with it yet? Thank you in advance for your answers...

Brad Kamanski  Grin

Sanjinka

Yes it is very true I also wasted my one month money on it and it is cpmpletely useless and admin also not responsive person .
success07

We should help to each other for our own success
Ahmad Arsad Abdullah

my name is ahmad arsad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2008, 07:07:49 AM »

I'm a newbie,i don't have any downline yet,can someone get me the bestand fast  solution in getting downline ?

help others growing
Ted Dwyer

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2008, 07:07:50 AM »

Brad Kamanski  Grin

Sanjinka

Yes it is very true I also wasted my one month money on it and it is cpmpletely useless and admin also not responsive person .
success07

I will have to agree with both the above quotes. It is definitely not worth the monthly cost.

Ted
Gil_Brown

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »

Hi Sanjinka;
Please correct me if I am wrong, two sign ups out of 155 leads amounts to 0.01% successrate!
Has your rate increased? I'd still go with the DVD's.
Regards,
wernerk.

Hi Wernerk,

I am not sure how your math works, but by my calculations,  2 members out of 155 leads is almost 2% return which is very good
and is much better than 0 members out of 2,000 leads as mentioned by someone else. 

KPaul1

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

G'day, new to web building, How do you upload the 7 minute movie onto your website?

Where is a good site to get images?

Thank you very much,

Paul.
B Michael

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:42 AM »

I am fairly new and have been following my sponsors advice and advertising in TE's. Despite many hits have had only 1 tryout! There has to be a faster way, I'm too old to wait that long (  Wink ). Help me out please/
                                                                                   eyeman72
                                                                                    Smiley Shocked Huh
Suzanne_S

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

I'm curious if the e-mails sent by the GDI invite system might be getting caught by SPAM filters and I don't know how to check.  Out of all the invites I've sent, not a single one has been opened and I think that they are either being filtered out, or dumped into recipients "junk" folder. It this question is redundent I apologize, I'm a "newbie".  Thanks.
MPowers

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »

Hello,

I received a ton of leads from signing up with GDI.  All the leads I have use the Zip file and come with my sponsors website address on them and then the zip file.   For instance, they look like this now:  www.ihavenoidea.ws/fresh.txt.   Can someone tell me how to take these leads I have and make them my own buy putting my website address on them. 

I sure would appreciate the help with this.

Thanks,

Mike
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2008, 01:07:20 AM »

Do you mean putting the leads on to the web server to allow for your prospects to to download?
You can upload the txt file by login to http://sb.site-builder.ws/index.php

-click on the gallery link on the left menu
-browse your computer and upload the file
-go to the page editor
-at the html editor you can link to the file by clicking on the icon that says insert image from gallery

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: