May 18, 2024, 04:13:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 174621 times)
Eric Thompson

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:13 PM »

If you want the url of the movie thats on dvd here it is. http://www.freedom/joingdi/show_/usernamehere              I hope this help you Eric   
Hi everyone,
 I'm new to this and just received my welcome email with lots of links and useful information. I saw a link that is supposed to lead to my personal introductory flash movie for my prospects to watch and learn about our oppurtunity. I hate to say, i clicked on the link to see what my video/movie looks like and I'm disappointed. It's animated characters and scenes don't seem to present a professional quality. It looks like some kid in high school made it for his homework assignment. The link I clicked on the first time I was shown GDI lead me to watch a movie with real people and great visuals. I was expecting to see something more along those lines. My questions is does everyone get the same link to the same animated video that I got ?
S_Esquibel

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2007, 03:37:38 AM »

So I just signed up, and want to keep my site simple for right now. All I want to do is put up the video, the calculator, and the place were they sign up and I get credit for part.

If you guys can be kind enough and point me in the right direction.
Im also guessing I have to know html a little right?

RobertaTittle

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new as of yesterday. I am having trouble viewing more than a couple of minutes of the dvd. My sponser is sending me one in the mail but I would like to be able to share this with others right away. There seems to be soooo many sites to go to to do this. Can anyone give me a reliable one where the video will play all the way through??? I would be embarrassed to invite someone to view and then they have the same problem.

Thanks for your help.

Roberta
RobertaTittle

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:15 PM »

Hi,

I am new and cannot seem to view the movie online. It will start and then after just a couple of minutes will stop. This is discouraging and I need to know what site to be able to refer people to where this won't happen. Can anyone help me out here??

Thanks,

Roberta
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »

I would also like to know if there is a way to show the actual move on our own sites WITHOUT having to implement that /show_dvd extension.

Are there any codes that we can just plop into our individual sites without all of us looking the same with that freedom.ws site that also shows the dvd??  Huh
Jim Leftwich

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »

Try this.       www.my.ws/your user name    ....fill in name and e-mail and enter....
JJoyner

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »

I WOULD like to set mite site BACK  to  the GDI testimonials page but i am getting nowhere!!!!!!   when you go to my site , it just says forbidden BUT IT didnt do that before .... i fear that once someone sees this  they may not try to visit again!!!  help Cry Sad
ZachWinter

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »

Hi Everyone, I've been a member of GDI for a while now, I gave up on it, and now I am in such dire need to make something work this is all I can afford. I've lost a lot of money on the internet and I really do feel like GDI is a great product and great idea. Can anyone please help me get traffic to my site and get a good conversion rate. I have tried over and over again but nothing ever seems to work. I can't even get in touch with my upline for support either. Please let me know, I appreciate anyone's help.

-Zach
RWimmer

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »

Hi, everybody.

I don't understood how "phone-verified leads" works.

Do I need to make a phone call to peoples on list or may I send an email to them?

I appreciate any explanation about this.

Thanks everybody.
Ronaldo Wimmer.
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

I don't understood how "phone-verified leads" works.
Do I need to make a phone call to peoples on list or may I send an email to them?

Means that they are phone-verified by GDI, you can used them however you want

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
Mathias Menge

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:08 AM »

Hello, my nameis Mathias , but you can call me Maddy.

I recently started to build up a GDI buisness in Germany and I don`tknow how to deal with the tax?
I know i have to pay tax in The USA. But I don`t know much about the "Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner
for United States Tax Withholding" - code W-8BEN. thingy.

If somebody got any idea please answer me her orwrite me
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 05:01:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Brad Kamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2007, 03:13:43 AM »

Good morning GDI forum. I am curious if anyone had tried Spin Success and had any luck with it yet? Thank you in advance for your answers...

Brad Kamanski  Grin

I Would Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved For Who I Am Not!
Ted Dwyer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

Hey Brad,

I signed up a few days ago and haven't had too much luck. I haven't set up
my site yet so I sent in a landing page. I 'm more concerned that in their
advertising it says they will send a report to you withing 24 hours and I haven't
received anything as of yet.

" Please expect a submission report and introduction letter from your account manager within 24 hours."

Nothing yet.  I'm waiting till after the New Year to question them.

Ted Dwyer
B_Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2008, 06:33:28 AM »

Hello my name is Thomas . I am new with GDI. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I have thousands of good leads that I could approach with GDI  through my business and  a message board and community that I am a respected member of .The message board gets a hundred thousand hit’s a day . The one thing I keep running into is this. People want to see some proof that the people above me are making some money , they realize I have’nt been doing it long enough to have made anything yet. If anyone has a copy of a check from GDI or screenshot from Paypal where you or anyone has made a decent commission from GDI that you  or I could show people to help get them signed up it would really help all of us because I know with proof I could get a lot of people to do GDI.
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2008, 03:14:10 AM »

B_Thomas, I know what this is like, as I have run into it myself. But why do people need proof? If they understand the concept, they will easily see that the potential for making lots of money is great. I know that when I have people who start demanding proof, I move on to other prospects - there are people who want to actually improve their lives, and not try to pick holes in something because they are too afraid to say it is not for them.

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: