May 05, 2024, 12:28:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274652 times)
Rafet Kilic

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

I AM  A MEMBER FROM TURKİYE.CAN YOU DO THİS SİTE İN TURKİSH LANGUAGE FOR TÜRKİYE.

REGARDS
RAFET
JudyJ1

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

Hi.  I just signed up tonight.  I am lost so far.  I could really use some help.  My YIM is mistyjo2005.  Thanks.  Judy
RichardLanoue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

I know we can recruit to any age but I have a prospect who is 15 but is very interested in joining. Is he too young and, if so, how long does he have to wait.

Richard Lanoue

My mission is to enhance the quality of people's lives through Education, Encouragement and Empowerment[/size]
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:22:54 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Richard Lanoue
RogelioGudino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

Ok, well, I noticed that for the 10 dlls per month, you only get 100 MBs, is there a way you can get more or something?
All hosting plans are 100 MBs only?
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »

Has anyone seen the NEW GDI affiliates page?? I'm a member on several traffic exchanges and as of last night I've been seeing a bright RED page, which has a stunning photo of a Ferrari on it (in the middle of the page) with the headline (in white) "Financial Freedom". As you scroll down to the bottom it has that familiar movie ticket where you enter your info to watch the 7-minute movie.

Where can WE get such a page?

I've also noticed that the page we use to track our hits (the "http://website.ws/username" site) is NOT just the "testimonials" page for some folks anymore.  Mine still is, but my dad is also a GDI member and when HIS affiliate page comes up it shows a NEW type of GDI movie -- the same African American gentleman plus some new brunette woman with him. Plus the page looks a whole lot BETTER than those boring, long-winded testimonials.  How come this is not the same page for EVERYONE?? It seems that some members have this page while others, like me, have the "older" version.

I'm really confused! Can someone address this PLEASE???  Huh  Angry
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:08 AM »

Does anyone know if GDI plans on making the back office available in other languages?  Chinese is what I am looking forward to the most, because I have friends and family there that do not speak or read English well... thanks

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
Chusing B

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2008, 03:37:51 AM »

Hi,

I'm Benjabhorn Chusing. This is my first time to login here. I have one question to ask all of you, if someone knows please tell me as soon as you could.

What is TOS/AUP ?, please describe its detail. Thanks for all kind  Lips Sealed
Orlando R.Maymi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »

What's the minimum age of a person I can sign up with GDI?

Colin, I believe that according to the Terms of Service, the minimum age is 18.
But the Flyer says that if you are not of age, ask you MOm Or Dad to see the web-Site! So as long as their parents know, they can sign up?

LIfe is too short not to enjoy it !
M Willie

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:02 AM »

Hello to all who see this post.
My name is Willie McDaniel. I'm known as macster. When I joined several months ago I somehow thought that GDI and It's your net was one and the same. I'm finding out now that they are not. I've advertised for the It's you net thinking I was advertising GDI. Can someone help me with the relationship of these (2) companies

Thanks
macster
ArmandSerio

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2008, 08:19:56 AM »

Hello all, I hope this is where I am supposed to type a question I have about my GDI  account. I have recently signed up over 450 members. I bought into the Free Rotator system and put all 22 hits2u ads in their. My question is, how can i get these people to join gdi so i can make weekly bonuses like other people. I also have already purchased and received my 10 dvd's to qualify for bonus' if I am correct. Someone please help me. I am unemployed an would love to start bringing in a few dollars to keep the bill collectors off my back. Thank you all, Armand
D_Laura

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

There are so many GDI afiliates posting questions to these forums, but no one seems to be anwering, I get emails telling me about prospects and how I need to
contact them asap, well what am I contacting them for? Where do I send them? When I joined no one contacted me telling me where to go or what to do. Still
No answers, reading the forums only has a series of questions some of the same ones I have but NO ANSWERS. Does this mean there is no real money maker here, that we are just another form of advertisment for the CREATORS.

I have several Home business opportunities I currently work on and though I am not raking in millions, I am doing well, AND I HAVE TEACHERS a supper Upline that
understands that if I succeed then they succedd more:)
WilliamPranteau

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2008, 08:47:20 PM »

Hello, and hope this post finds everyone doing well. It is great being part of the GDI team

Question:     I have a couple of teenagers (15 and s16)that have really expressed an interest in GDI, however, they
                           don't have credit cards ( thank god) just yet.

Can they sign up under me and use my credit card for their $10.00 fee enrollment.

would appreciate some feed back on this

Thank you for your time and wish you all the best in your endeavors.
RAndres

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2008, 04:14:24 AM »

One of my dowlines is asking me if I know of anybody who is an affiliate of GDI showed me his/her check. Is there really money in it? Can anybody show a copy of their check? Because I have another business and the members posted a copy of their checks on their website.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2008, 05:54:50 AM »

Love it if someone could answer this question.  I was under the impression that we received commissions on products that our downline ordered as well as the domain names.  I have someone that purchased biz cards.  Would I not receive a commission from that?  Thanks for your help.
Line Brunet

hi Line,

You don't get paid if someone buys business cards.
You get paid on sold domain names. That's GDI
product: domain names and hosting accounts.

Business cards are tools for building a GDI business,
not a commissionable product.

Sanjinka
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2008, 06:01:51 AM »

One of my dowlines is asking me if I know of anybody who is an affiliate of GDI showed me his/her check. Is there really money in it? Can anybody show a copy of their check? Because I have another business and the members posted a copy of their checks on their website.

GDI pays on time, you don't have to worry about it.
I will scan my checks, post in on my website
and show you.
I get weekly bonuses by check and my monthly
commission by bank wire.

Sanjinka

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: