May 05, 2024, 06:08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274625 times)
C Baker

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

Okay, i got interested because of all the hype about my OWN dot com. So far i see affilitate this affiliate that. I registered as INTERESTED in affiliate program, but that is not my MAIN purpose for joining. Should i cancel and re join as just wanting my own dot com?? And stay away from affiliate information till i am ready to tell others about it.
 Undecided guess i need a link to the site builder...or a link to a real guide for the site builder. Please help
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2007, 10:14:17 AM »

Okay, i got interested because of all the hype about my OWN dot com. So far i see affilitate this affiliate that. I registered as INTERESTED in affiliate program, but that is not my MAIN purpose for joining. Should i cancel and re join as just wanting my own dot com?? And stay away from affiliate information till i am ready to tell others about it.
 Undecided guess i need a link to the site builder...or a link to a real guide for the site builder. Please help
Hi there,
First, just a little correction as this is dot ws.  Secondly, you can do whatever you want to with your current domain name.  You are not obligated to promote or become affiliated with anything.  GDI is a product.  Your monthly fee supplies you with your domain name, website, email, hosting and support.  However, if you choose to use this product for sales, that is your choice.

Lastly, the site builder is found by clicking your tab called "Domains."  On that page you should see "Site Builder."  Hope this was helpful and addressed your concerns.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »

WEST SAMOA??  Huh

The .WS stands for WEB SITE.

West Samoa it is.

Sanjinka
Thompson Jeffery

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:08 AM »

hi,name here is jeff. i have been with GDI a month now. it is now time for payment and checking account is messed up,and can't make payment. i have alot of time behind this computer trying to succeed and i need help....Can anyone offer their assistance?
SARACHAI T

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2007, 03:13:43 AM »

Hi

Arr..... I have been registered GDI. I'm Thai member so I want to have Thai language website, I followed the suggestion which appared on my upline Lv1's website, I typed all my upline [Lv1-5] in the boxes and 'Enter' I thought it would be finished but it wasn't the system told me " Your Lv3 & 4 upline's UserID
have problems."

Advise me plz

Sarachai T.
UribeL

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 01, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

Sorry, but I'm a skeptic by nature.  I joined because I liked the Domain and hosting idea for only 10 bucks a month.  So I think okay, this can't be that hard to do because I really think it's a great product.  So I've changed some of my advertising to promote the Domain and Hosting site for only 10 per month.  I am curious though, as to how many of you out there are really making the big bucks.  Comments , advice and honesty are really appreciated.

May everyone have a joyous and prosperous new year!

D_Martinez

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »

As a lot of you, I am new and have questions.....but, first let me ask....

Who is answering them in here?
I see quite a few back questions that have yet to be answered.
 Is this typical of this forum, to pick and choose which questions are answered and which are left stumbling around in the the dark looking for a light switch?
I don't mean to sound gruff, but you'd think during the free trail period new members could come in here and get answers to their questions to help them make an INFORMED decision, even if it's just telling them to get in touch with their up line.

MaryRushing

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »

Hi, I've looked all through my backoffice and can't seem to find the website builder. Where can I find it?
Thank you, Mary
UribeL

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2008, 03:19:39 AM »

Hi, I've looked all through my backoffice and can't seem to find the website builder. Where can I find it?
Thank you, Mary

Hi Mary,

Click on "Domains" on the left hand column.  At the top of the page you will see:

Manage your Domains

My Domains 

Domain Name Paid Through Status DNS Setting Change DNS Current Plan Type Change Plan Type

This is where you'll find what you're looking for.  On the sixth column under DNS Setting you'll be able to click on site builder.
then just follow the directions to build your site.

I'm new also, so I hope this helps.
Good luck.
UribeL

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2008, 03:19:39 AM »

As a lot of you, I am new and have questions.....but, first let me ask....

Who is answering them in here?
I see quite a few back questions that have yet to be answered.
 Is this typical of this forum, to pick and choose which questions are answered and which are left stumbling around in the the dark looking for a light switch?
I don't mean to sound gruff, but you'd think during the free trail period new members could come in here and get answers to their questions to help them make an INFORMED decision, even if it's just telling them to get in touch with their up line.

I really haven't been here long enough to put in my "two cents" but so far I've noticed this:  If it has to do with marketing or gettin help with advertising, encouragement, etc., you'll get a lot of replies from any member that's in here at any given time.  It seems that most everyone in here is eager to help each other succeed.
I still haven't gotten an answer to my question, and I was really just looking for the big guns to be honest and share their insight with us newbies.  I want to be encouraged by people that are actually making a substantial income with this company. 
So really, we all post questions and watch, and watch, and watch, until we get the right answer, or at least one that will satisfy our question. 
Jamshid_M

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2008, 03:16:22 AM »

Please let me know if changing my Username will affect my URL ? that is will my new Username be specified as the last part of my URL and thus replace the old Username in my URL ? thank you
ShirleyCastleberry

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »

Where can i get the codes for the video to load to my site?
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2008, 10:53:07 AM »

All the banners provided promote the business opportunity of GDI. I want to promote the web names and hosting offer. Why are there no promotional media for that part of the deal?

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2008, 07:06:56 AM »

Hello Robin,

I am not sure of the reason for this. However, there is a company called Banners Galore that specializes in creating banners for WebSite hosting companies. You may want to contact them and see if they could help you out. The last time I used them, I was pleased, and I think the price was good (though I cannot remember what it was right off).

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
L_Delgado

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2008, 03:26:43 AM »

Hi!

Is there any cost for the change?

Thanks;

Luis
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: