May 05, 2024, 04:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: EMAIL HELP  (Read 57419 times)
Kim Wong

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 08:13:33 AM »

If you go to 'options' and then 'personal information' you can set up you signature there. The problem I have with the signature is that I have four lines in my signature but when it appears on the email, it is one line, so I have to seperate my signature into four lines every time I send an email.

Other problems, when I have gmail on my mozilla firefox it doesnt log itself out, GDI does. Gmail will inform me on the firefox tab when I have received a mail, GDI does not, in fact on GDI I always have to click 'inbox' to find out if I have new mail.

On GDI you have on the left 'inbox', 'compose', 'addresses',  'options', 'search', 'help', 'logout' ...... but no 'send' or 'trash', almost every other e-mail client I have used will have 'send' and 'trash' (or it's equlivalent) in this list

so these are the reason why I think the GDI is not as user friendly as the others

also I want to access my GDI mail using my mobile, does anyone know how to do this?

Kim

Kim
Kim Wong

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2007, 05:35:28 AM »

I want to create a news ws email address and I want to move all the data (incoming and sent mail, address book etc) from an old ws email address to this new email address, is this possible and if so how can it be done?

thanks

Kim
MajoHansen

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 03:10:55 AM »

HI, my name is Majo Hansen from the Netherlands and I've just joined GDI a month or so ago. I'm verry new to internet marketing and I know how to reach people by using traffic exchanges, the invitation system on the GDI site and so on.

But now I already have a prospect who i got through an opt-in list, but I don't know what to put in the email to get her to sign up with GDI. Can somebody please help me, so I can start building my business.

Thanks in advance,

Majo
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »

Does anyone have any possible explanation?
Renee_B

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:15 PM »

Today's my first day on the job!  Excited to be here!

I've been working on my site and facing a small road block....

I am using the Referral Links sent to me on my initial Welcome email.  I have since set up my .ws email account and want the referral links to go to my new account.  Instead, they go to the email account I originally signed up with (I am referring to the link that says "Contact your Sponsor" where my name is listed).

How should I go about changing that?

Thanks a ton!!!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2007, 05:42:26 PM »

It often happens to me too.
Don't know what it could be.

Sanjinka
S_Esquibel

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »

Can I use president in my signatures?

Stephen Esquibel
President
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 04:09:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Renee_B

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2007, 03:13:38 PM »

It often happens to me too.
Don't know what it could be.

Yes!  It happened to me too and I searched my SPAM folder (using Gmail) and found some there!  So, I just selected them and marked them as "Not SPAM" so hopefully that will solve it for me.  Perhaps the same for you!  Good luck!
TiborN

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 04:33:05 AM »

hi all i am new here  Smiley i have a smal problem thats driving me nuts  Cry Outgoing Mail Server - Provided by your ISP. i cant seem to figure out what address that is Sad can anyone tell me what dos it mean i am trying to setup my e-mail i can  receive e-mail but not send them Cry

Thank you all. Grin
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2008, 06:16:42 AM »

You need to contact your ISP internet service provider, and ask what there outgoing mail server and put it into accounts in your email client you are using, you have the incoming mail server right, but need to correct the outgoing.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Kim Wong

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2008, 03:10:00 AM »

still don't know how to seperate my lines in the signature area, I type in four lines but it still only comes out as one line on the email, any ideas anyone?

Kim

Kim
RPrice1

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »

Can anyone tell me how to chane my e-mail address for my website to the one that is provided by GDI?
Raymond Elrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

I use Comcast as my server and they just changed the port number used because of spam.  Now I can receive all of my emails coming in but it will not let me send anything with a WS address. I contacted Comcast and they said that they do not recognize ws so I would have to contact my server. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you deal with it. Huh
Thanks
Raymond
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2008, 12:25:26 AM »

I use Comcast as my server and they just changed the port number used because of spam.  Now I can receive all of my emails coming in but it will not let me send anything with a WS address. I contacted Comcast and they said that they do not recognize ws so I would have to contact my server. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you deal with it. Huh
Thanks
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

I don't have a direct answer to your question, however may I suggest that you use Gmail as your universal account?
It is really a time saver!
What I do is I forward all my emails (from multiple email accounts, GDI, Outlook) to my gmail account.
This helps me take advantage of gmail's excellent search and sort feature for speedy email management.
On top of that, you can even configure your gmail setting to "send email as" any number of email addresses of your choice.
You send email inside gmail but you choose which "from" email address that your recipients see.

For example, I use gmail server to send emails to my downlines, and I set the outgoing mail to show my GDI email (support@bestgditeam.ws)
Get the step by step instruction on how to set it up here

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Raymond Elrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

DPro,

I will give this a try, thanks for the help. Smiley

Raymond
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: