May 27, 2024, 09:41:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 278825 times)
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 24, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »

Hi Melissa,

I did actually post a thank you for displaying the domain name
registrations chart, but I my posts are still under mederation.
I rather think that the post ended up in the limitless ether.

Anyway, Thank you. Most re-assuring.

Gordon
EugeneZ

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:53 AM »

This post is a followup to my post located here:
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=10977.msg26817#msg26817

===================================================

Hi:

Could someone look in their PayPal account and see when GDI takes
the $10/month fee?  I'm assuming that after your free 7-day trial,
then on the 8th day of membership, you are now in the first official
month of membership where you must pay $10/month.  So does
GDI take the $10 on that day or do they wait until 30 days later
and take the $10?

I'm trying to determine if GDI has been unable to take the $10 from
my Paypal account (automatically)  But I need to know when they
take the fee (beginning or end of each month).

Thanks for the clarification.   Smiley

Eugene
crusade2wealth
« Reply #287 on: July 29, 2008, 09:41:56 AM »

This post is a followup to my post located here:
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=10977.msg26817#msg26817

===================================================

Hi:

Could someone look in their PayPal account and see when GDI takes
the $10/month fee?  I'm assuming that after your free 7-day trial,
then on the 8th day of membership, you are now in the first official
month of membership where you must pay $10/month.  So does
GDI take the $10 on that day or do they wait until 30 days later
and take the $10?

I'm trying to determine if GDI has been unable to take the $10 from
my Paypal account (automatically)  But I need to know when they
take the fee (beginning or end of each month).

Thanks for the clarification.   Smiley

Eugene

GDI takes the first payment after your 7 day trial.  In addition, the day you joined GDI becomes your anniversary date.  So each month on that date GDI will debit your account.  Your account is not debited at the end or the beginning of the month.  Hope that explains it for you...

Frank
DesmondOwens

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »

When people join...do they have to have a .ws? Just curious. Someone asked me that question.

Desmond
Mario Meunier

I will build the largest family ever seen on GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2008, 04:06:23 AM »

I do not understand why in my control pannel I can see my name Mario Meunier and not my business ID. BidOfferBUY

I can imagine that I will have my name realy soon in the backoffice pannel of the gdi "Current Potential Leaderboards"

probably just under those two

Ash Mufareh Corp  and Brian Bear

or maybe just between them !  Grin

but also.. Mario Meunier.. who very know... who I am.. but my business name... it's totaly different...

and I am registred as business

I will verry appreciate if you can let me know how to change that.. and also for here to.. in the forum.. mario meunier it's my name.. not the business.. the father at home.. the guy (me) and not what I am doing as living !

than's
Edward_L

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 02, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

When people join...do they have to have a .ws? Just curious. Someone asked me that question.

Desmond

Hi Desmond,

No, a .ws is not required. You can chose .com, .net, and others when you join.
I use a .ws because it was easy to get the domain name I wanted. No chance of that with some of
the others.

Ed
JBramlett

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

I am new and just this week I have signed up 15 new people as shown in my downline.  Why do I not appear on the Leaderboard??? Huh

Thanks,

jbramlett
RoxanneC

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

Hello.  I have a quick question.  I looked and looked to try to find the answer first, but...

Can a teen under 18 join GDI as an affiliate? 
BWillson

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »

I just recently legally changed my name and was wondering if any of you knew how to go about being able to change your actual name on here. When I go to Update Account Info, it won't let me change my real name.

Thanks!
PrebenF

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

Hello everyone!
Yes, I'm new here and I have a few questions...

1. Webhosting:
I'm just wondering how to see your stats on your .ws website. I really can't find it anywhere, and if it's not implemented yet, it should!
Stats are sooo important, and it would be great to see which search engines sends you traffic!

2. Affiliate tracking:
I haven't found that one yet either.
I'm just looking for a good way to track which traffic actually bring in downlines, as I plan on trying out different advertising platforms.

Thank you! That's all for now folks =)

- Preben
DavidOsman

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »

Does anyone know if we can scan and email the Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions

Cheers

Dave Osman
PGwinn

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 13, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »

Does GDI limit the filetypes you can upload? If so can someone give me a link to the appropriate page that spells it out? Thanks.

I created an Ebook in a compiled format. So that means it is a .exe file. I ftp'd it to my space just fine. But when I tested it, I only downloaded a stub. The exe file is 875k the stub that downloaded was like 1k.

As a workaround, I zipped the file and it both up and downloaded just fine.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:49:09 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AmySignor

homewithmykids.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »

Does anyone (Chip?) Wink know approximately (I realize it grows by leaps and bounds daily) how many GDI'ers are out there on the planet earth?

Just curious!

Happy Thursday everyone Smiley

"In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, they had better aim at something high." -- Henry David Thoreau
SymonBowen

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the business and would lilke someone to answer me clearly.

I understand that I'm getting paid up to my 5th level.  My question is: For example: I put 6 people on my first level. Out of these 6 people only 1 really gets successful and does all the five levels 6 adding 6s. At the end of the five levels this successful person is making $9330. Now, will I get all the $9330 that the one successful person makes as well? and will my upline get all that $9330 as well?   Please someone with an understandable straight answer.  Thank you very much and I hope all of you are making lots and lots of dough..... Roll Eyes Grin
AmySignor

homewithmykids.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the business and would lilke someone to answer me clearly.

I understand that I'm getting paid up to my 5th level.  My question is: For example: I put 6 people on my first level. Out of these 6 people only 1 really gets successful and does all the five levels 6 adding 6s. At the end of the five levels this successful person is making $9330. Now, will I get all the $9330 that the one successful person makes as well? and will my upline get all that $9330 as well?   Please someone with an understandable straight answer.  Thank you very much and I hope all of you are making lots and lots of dough..... Roll Eyes Grin

If you had that one person on your 1st line bringing in 6, who bring in 6, etc. all the way down to Level 5 - you would be making $1554 from that particular leg - because although THEY have filled out to their own level 5 and are making $9330, that would be level 6 in your own downline. But, $1554 a month in leveraged income that someone else is bringing in for you is nothing to shake a stick at!

Hope that helps Smiley

Amy

"In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, they had better aim at something high." -- Henry David Thoreau
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: