May 07, 2024, 01:45:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New affiliates, customers, retail  (Read 2832 times)
Davis_E

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »

Hello. I have 3 questions.

I noticed that I get  3 different emails when someone is added to my downline.

"you have a new affiliate sign up"
"you have a new customer sign up"
"you have a new retail customer sign up"

My question is, how do customers choose which one to sign up under?

Also, If I get a customer sign up, and if they wanted to be an affiliate, how do I let them know how to be an affiliate?

If its a retail customer, am I allowed to email them about the affiliate program although the email specifically said they are only interested in the product?

Thanks You.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hey there

Every customer/affiliate is asked what their "reason for joining GDI" is. If a they select "Definitely the income opportunity, with little interest in products and services." they would be considered as an affiliate, if they select "Mostly products and services, but might be interested in the income opportunity." they would be considered as a customer and if they select "Products and services only (domain, email, WebSite)." they would be considered as a retail customer.

In my opinion, this doesn't really matter as they can still use GDI's service for the business opportunity. It just gives GDI a better understanding of what they're here for.

Users can also change their reason from the Account Info in their members area.

I haven't received a retail customer in my downline for some time now, but I think the retail customers information (email address, phone number) will not be shared with their upline as they indicated that they are only here for the products and services GDI offer.

Hope that helped.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: