May 07, 2024, 04:08:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254595 times)
JenniferW1

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2011, 09:43:50 AM »

Oh Snippity SmidgetS,

I forgot to add my website...lol....ha ha ha

Okay, here it is.....  jenneezbizybuz.ws
Thanks for any suggestions or feedback, as I said, I will go back and add content and pages as soon as I can and learn more!

Jennifer Wells

Live The Good Life!
NWerunga

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »

I am brand new to GDI and cannot seem to get anyone in my downline... i don't have start up money for other sites that are advertised to help GDI members.... anyone have any advice... i have sent out info to most of my FB and email contacts without any success.

please help...
Elena tatianaDragusin

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »

Cheesy im a new member and i need more downline.please help me.thank you very much
Davis_E

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »

I wanted to re-introduce myself because I have not been doing anything affiliate related untill recently. I finallly managed to get on the leader boards and I'm very pumped up about it.

My name is Emanuel Davis. Look forward to chating in the forums more often now. Smiley
Donald Atkins

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »

Greetings all, New member here. Nice to meet all of you. I hope I can count on all of you for yhour support. My name is Donald BTW.
DeanJames

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »

hey all my name is dean and i just recently signed up to GDI and iam intrested in getting some tips to start this thing up

any sugestions?
DillonTerry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Hi i'm new here. I joined to start making money and having some difficulty.

dill624.ws

dill624.ws
K_Goodwin

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Hi my name is ken and i have a few questions. I have everything working and active for my site so no problem there.

My only questions are

1. I have already ' invited ' people via email. What are the other was to get people to your site.

2. Since i just started yesterday, what steps should i take to start to start to generate income. I have seen the leaderboards and would like to see my name on there soon. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks guys. 

ChrisCrowe

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Hey there,

My name is Chris, I've been useing GDI as my hosting service for about 9 months. I'm still pretty new myself. I havnt yet begun my work on the gdi income area of all of this yet. I have been just building my site.  I would like to touch base with you. Disguss ideas and what not maybe we can be of assistence to eachother,, my yahoo id is be_direct2002. Just drop "GDI" in the first line of a message to me so i know where your comeing from. chris
SteveFranklin

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Howdy from Texas. I just started last night and am really excited about what I see but not sure about everything available but have decided to jump right in. I design Irrigation drawings for a landscape company but get paid only by the drawing. The new housing market is still trying to come back so I am running a little light financially. Matter of fact I am down to my last $8 and the only way is up, right? Anyone out there have any advice for me on the best way to go forward with this great opportunity?

Steve
MichaelHagen

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Cheers from Pierce CountyHi Everyone! Cheesy,

I have been looking at online at-home business opportunities for a long time and GDI is the one I am going for.  I joined about 3 days ago and am looking forward to helping my downline team to be very successful.  Besides GDI, I have been a Desktop Support Tech since 1997. 

Let's do this thing and make it happen.
Best Regards, MH
Peter Ekole

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2011, 09:05:33 AM »

Greetings Members.My Name is Peter Ekole, a Cameroonian reside in Sofia Bulgaria.Nice meeting you Kiss.
CTyler

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2011, 08:51:21 AM »

Hi, I'm new to this site and wanna be a millionaire in lyke 2 dayz! Cheesy

I kid, I kid. Seriously though, HI!
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2011, 08:51:21 AM »

If I can help you please let me know I can let you know what I using.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
SierraS

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2011, 08:51:21 AM »

Hello Fellow Marketers!

I joined GDI with Team Elite a couple days ago and am excited
to be part of this company. Success to All!

Sierra Sage   Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: