May 03, 2024, 02:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894109 times)
Frank_P

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2005, 06:11:21 PM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Frank and I have been out of the network marketing game about two years.  It's going to take some time to get "back in the saddle".   Shocked
Tatia Redcross

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2005, 10:06:13 PM »

hello all,  Roll Eyes
my name is Tatia Redcross, i am a new gdi member, and i would like to take this opportunity to say i will put my best foot forward. I am a first timer at this. Please feel free to contact me. I can use your support and guidance. Huh

sincerely,

tr

TATIA REDCROSS
J_Jurashen

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2005, 12:31:23 PM »

Hello to ALL!!

I'm a newbie to GDI. I am looking forward to learning something new and meeting some new people from everywhere around the world. I am currently in PA just outside of Philly. Cant' wait to learn more!!
ColleenT

My reasons for staying home are obvious!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2005, 07:37:12 PM »

Hi everybody!

I tried posting a couple of days ago, but I haven't seen it yet so I thought I would try again.
My name is Colleen Thompson and I am from Whitecourt, AB, Canada. I am very excited to begin my new career as a home-based business owner. That is how I am looking at this, my new business.

I also want to say thank you to Kelly T and Charles O for the call today. Very inspiring.

Good luck to all the "newbies".

Colleen Wink Wink Wink

The secret of success in life: Prepare for opportunity when it comes.(Benjamin Disraeli)

Greatest "shot in the arm":...Encouragement
Two most power-filled words:...."I Can"
Most contagious spirit:...Enthusiasm
JacksonGoh

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2005, 09:45:18 PM »

Hi my name is Jackson.
Juz join GDI 1hr ago!! But I'm already feeling great about it!!The support is number 1!!!
Hope to learn from all the super affiliates!!!

Cheers
Bent Larsen

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2005, 12:05:25 PM »

Hi all my name is Bent Larsen, I think this is great
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2005, 12:31:19 PM »

Hello
 Well i gues i have done it now.I have finally have joined.I have looked at this for sometime now,and now that i am on disability i could realy use some extra cash.i am not very good with face to face or meeting new people or have alot of funds but i am willing to accept any help from anyone in GDI.I also know this not a get rich program and i will work at it the best i can.So far everyone i have seen on this forum look like great people and i cant wait to get to know some of you.I also dont know to many people online to get email addys from.So i am open to anything and anyone for some help

Thank You
                                      Kim Nelson

Have A great Day!
A Friend
K Nielsen

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2005, 02:29:38 PM »

Hi Bent

Welcome to a GREAT business. Nice with more people from Denmark. I´m from Denmark too. Nordjylland  Smiley

Kirsten
mack88
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2005, 03:09:06 PM »

Hello and Welcome Brent!  I wish you all the best and incredible success!  If you ever have questions, feel free to conduct a search using the search field in the upper left of this website!  If you cannot find your answer, feel free to post the question in the correct area of this forum!  There is lots of help and knowledge from some very seasoned GDI-ers and New GdI-ers as well!  Have a great GDI day!

Frank
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2005, 04:13:13 PM »

Hello Bent, and welcome,

We ALL think this is great too!!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, this is the place to ask

Marie
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2005, 04:17:58 PM »

Kim,

A very Warm welcome to GDI.  I know how you feel about marketing face to face, I too am a little shy about approaching people directly, but In the last 2 months since I joined I have got 6 sign ups purely by advertising online on Free classifieds, message boards, and forums. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but i see this as a long term building excercise, and I am developing new relationships with my team and other members of this forum every day. There is loads of great advice here, and you can make this work , even without a huge marketing budget. It's just going to take time and patience.
   I wish you lots of luck..Post ads every day and it will happen for you !!

marie   
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2005, 06:26:19 AM »

Hey there & welcome!!  Grin  The Canadian folks I know haven't had to do anything special to receive a cheque to my knowledge.  In fact, you can probably get paid in/by paypal (I think? Huh).

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2005, 06:33:05 AM »

Hello there and welcome!!!!!!!!!!   Grin

Denmark, wow!  This is so great.  It is so nice to see that this global business is really reaching folks worldwide.  Very very exciting.  Smiley

Best of luck to you, new friend.  This forum's a great place to meet people and to get resources from ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Ronald Crawford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2005, 08:14:11 PM »

Wecome new GDI Business Partners I believe in my heart this is the best opportinity available
Much success to all
Ron c
C Elliotte

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2005, 10:11:28 AM »

Hi my name is Claudette from Philadelphia, PA and I am so excited about this business. I am very open to any suggestions that the GDI Veterans may have for a freshman like me.

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: