June 01, 2024, 07:23:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1045776 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1605 on: July 30, 2006, 11:12:22 PM »

I  have made a change of background  just to add a fresh look ! Dunno about it really? Undecided
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1606 on: July 30, 2006, 11:16:43 PM »

I  have made a change of background  just to add a fresh look ! Dunno about it really? Undecided
      Just realized I have made a designer's biggest mistake.......what do you think that is? Roll Eyes
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1607 on: July 31, 2006, 12:02:59 AM »

Hi

Everyone has nice websites.

Mind me asking. Whats 404 means? I promote &  my ws site but its not working and no answers from support. I try to get answers but nobody has answers? I am losing prospects already.

Anyone???

404 is an error code which means the site is unreachable
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1608 on: July 31, 2006, 12:06:39 AM »

Hello,

This is my web site   www.zidane.ws      

Thanks GDI.

Luis.

Site looks great - Je ne comprends pas le Français trčs bien Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1609 on: July 31, 2006, 12:08:53 AM »

Pat you didn't leave us a URL to look at?
LindaRingor

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LINDA RINGOR.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1610 on: July 31, 2006, 12:30:32 AM »

yes my is up and running lindaringor.ws

Attention online Marketers

Dear Friends,

Are you looking for a website to consolidate your business or
your personal interests?

I found a company that not only gives you a website, your own
domain name, ten  e-mails and a business  that generates
residual  income for life.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1611 on: July 31, 2006, 01:43:19 AM »

whoops! I got so intrigued with the additional options I forgot :- here it is.
                   http://www.patsite.com.
            Now that is so much better I never could get pictures on before , this red rose is one of my favourites so here I'll
          share it with you Wink

PS: because I have no one else to share it with who can remotely understand my admiration for this Pascal fellow who created and designed this website maybe you will.?It sets  off some kind of strange reaction that effects my whole insides ,with inexpressable  admiration and wonder.(and something else is it envy?)  ::)Paris Marais is one of my favourite places in the world right now.anyway .
E.G. the rich  content is crammed into a very small space it keeps the first rule, everything important to the site  is visible above the crease.He goes one  further he keeps everything within that space.

This fellow has followed every rule of the right way to do a website and the amount of work thought and knowledge of his subject leaves me ..well gobsmacked! Everything he used right down to the
 background decoration is relevant to the subject.

Observe the number of beautiful pictures he has used( all these have had to be either taken by himself or aquired somehow. and then formatted)
think of the work involved Cool

I particularly love his use of the thumbnails to advertise the apartments to let in Paris.( too damned expensive ..but)
right down to the shops at which to shop ....beautiful...then the entertainment  ect.

The French shields coats of arms  to mark  the links is historical and French. ( how cool is that .and original! Undecided

The changing pictures on the first page and the beauty of the ones chosen ....in flash!  Kiss

The Logo is beautiful and  a work of pure simple  genius.

Now he has added translation on a drop down list  in eight other languages!( this man has no mercy:-(.)

Have a look
It really is something!

http://www.parismarais.com/

PPS.I have no vested interest in this site except to show it as an inspirational  design site.  Embarrassed I do not endorse everything little thing  in it..........!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:25:48 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
J Cherry

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 31, 2006, 10:05:46 AM »

I have a couple of websites. The one I am having problems so it is not quite ready but my other is linked to ebay and clickbank. People can purchase from the site and I get paid. Pretty cool Check it out.

http://www.earnincomeforlife.ws

Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1613 on: August 01, 2006, 01:30:08 AM »

I love using SiteBuilder. Still have a few hiccups with formatting but I am getting the hang of it.  See www.webplan.ws

My other site is www.annewheeler.ws which I created in Microsoft Publisher and uploaded with Smart FTP.

Cheers
Anne

Visit Australia
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1614 on: August 01, 2006, 08:26:18 AM »

I love using SiteBuilder. Still have a few hiccups with formatting but I am getting the hang of it.  See www.webplan.ws

My other site is www.annewheeler.ws which I created in Microsoft Publisher and uploaded with Smart FTP.

Cheers
Anne

Super stuff Anne. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to both these sites.
Iteresting about the dichroic glass. On the one site "Refered by" sb "Referred by"
SharonLee

My Husband and I enjoying Life Together.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1615 on: August 01, 2006, 09:50:57 AM »

I have my main site: http://www.kellysources22.ws and http://www.adfreak.ws
I have been lazy though in advertising, But now I am starting to pick up a little. I get frushtrated though when my sites shut down for 2 days at a time and people can not access them.

We must feel the pain of the thorn before we appreciate the beauty of the rose.
Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1616 on: August 01, 2006, 08:22:54 PM »

Thanks for your encouraging comments RodB.  Keep finding mistakes - more tweaking to be done.  Cool

Anne

Visit Australia
HAnnie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1617 on: August 23, 2006, 10:23:57 AM »

http://www.anniefreedom.ws

Annie
Ahmad A1

U Have 2 Dream First Before U Achieve!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1618 on: August 25, 2006, 05:29:05 AM »

Smiley Hi there...i'm elfi from Singapore. Just started on this....currently building my downline. Here my website...www.elfi.ws
Feel free to comment on it k...
Thanks.
JaneenR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1619 on: August 25, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »

Hi...great website! Mine looks really sick compared to that. lol I just signed a few days ago and I had alot of trouble trying to understand how to use the sitebuilder. How long did that take you and did you use our .ws website builder?

Janeen from Vegas

Janeen from Vegas
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: