May 10, 2024, 02:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Made Easy  (Read 138915 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2006, 10:36:07 AM »

Hi Lynda -  thanks for the kind words Smiley
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2006, 10:19:43 AM »

Hi my name is William and I have been learning so much from your website.  It has so much information for newbies. I really like to idea of helping other GDI members especially the new ones that sign up.   Well I decided that I am planing to start something in the same subject.  I will soon have a section in my website to help the spanish community learn more about GDI.  I have notice alot of people in the spanish community asking for help.   If you could give me some ideas I will trully appreciate it.   Take care and keep up the good work.
www.wortiz.ws

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »

Great site Rob its so helpful to me and my team. I see you updated your site. I think you did a great job.
My welcome letter include your website.

Thanks

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2006, 04:14:12 AM »

Thanks Alcoya and yup its been updated again Smiley
GregorySmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2006, 06:06:06 AM »

Incredible must have taken some time to do this.
Congrats excellent site!

Only Losers par for leads!
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2006, 03:07:14 AM »

Thank you so very much, Rob  ! Your website is really Great !! It is so easy to understand and follow. I will send my downline to check it out. I loved all the information that you give. It truly is a website to be seen by all newbies and anyone who would like to build their website . Sharing this much information will indeed help myself and others to build our business. All the time you put in really paid off, in a website well done. I know your team is happy to have you as their Sponsor & so am I in having you as someone that not only helps his team but other GDI members . You are indeed a role model to me, in how to help your team and others. Thank you again !!  Billie

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
EPineda

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2006, 07:22:22 AM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 

Hi Rob how are you?

Can you tell me how to insert the "ticket movie" into my own website?

Y try to copy and paste the HTML code but its not working when I click the Submit button...

Thanks in advance, Epi
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »

Hi Epi,

You should be able to copy the code off the site, change your USERID to yours and paste it straight into the website builder.
You must be in HTML mode to do this. Select the HTML tab at the bottom of the editor page.
Pama Lyons

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2006, 01:42:44 PM »

Thanks so much Rod for this page. I sent it to my downline hoping that it will help them.
pama

Grin
IHwang

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:03 PM »

An eye opening site...
It shows you have put great deal of time and hard work into it...
It will help a lot of GDI newbies...like myself... Smiley

Many thanks and all the best,

Insoo

Insoo
Make it a Great Day!!
SPatty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2006, 02:50:05 PM »

Hi Rod,

This is Excellent!  It's just what I have been looking for.  This was a lot of work and it's appreciated.

Thank you so much for sharing with all.

Cheers,
Patty

People can do anything if they believe they can!
MichelleC

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »

Nice site, nice to see everyone helping each other. Maybe I don't get it but I am having a hard time seeing exactly what this is all about. Can someone please direct me to something that will help me see the benefit in being a GDI affiliate. I am sorry, but I really don't get it. thanks

Michelle
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2006, 02:16:58 AM »

In its simplest form GDI provides you with a personal website which is a must have in this day and age. The website can be on any topic you can think of and it comes with free custom email as well. Secondly it provides you with a second income on a continuous basis to beef up your current monthly earnings.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2006, 09:10:46 AM »

I have just updated and revised http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ again by adding several new sections and upgrading the data about the movies and the DVD.
Minh Vo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2006, 08:48:52 AM »

hi rod,

my name is minh and i just sign up today and used your GDI made it easy and guess wah?? it was easy  Grin
well i finish everything and then it didnt saved so i lost it all but never fear i start all over again nothing to worry about
can all you nice people check my site out and help me out? my gramma isnt what u call perfect
my site is www.dreamsct.ws

thanks,

Minh Vo

ur time, ur choice, ur freedom! make it happen!

your TIME - your CHOICE - your FREEDOM! Make it HAPPEN!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: