May 17, 2024, 03:49:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210568 times)
JasonBrooks

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

Grin
Hey Hey. I just signed up today, this seems like a good opportunity! See all of you around the forum!
Jason
Edwards_C

EXPAND YOUR LIMITS

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Catherine and I’m ready to sculpt my future with GDI. 

I’m  newbie in the World of Internet Entrepreneurs and I'm looking forward in travelling that same said golden road which we all hear so much about.

I’m a hard working individual and very much a team player.  I look forward to  being part of the camaraderie which has already been displayed to me.
So success to one and all.

Catherine
Looking forward to sculpting a better future  Smiley

Ps currently I’m using Craiglist and backpage to create traffic but I’m sure that there must be a more free and efficient way to do this.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SEE THE GIFTS - Instead of seeing life's obstacles as problems, see them as opportunities, opening the door to growth.  Each time you have the opportunity to stretch your capacity to handle the world around you, the more powerful and confident you will feel... susan Jeffers
Moataz Elzieny

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:15 AM »

Hello everybody
I'm a new beginner member this is the first post and also biginner in any afilitate program.
Is this site only prompt for viewing the short video or there are somethings else?
Am I invite people only to see the short video that will change their lives?
Is that all?
thanks
Moataz

JReandino

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm just signed up today and I'm new to everything! I need help and basic tips on how to manage this online business and start making money! Thanks!

JReandino
ChinyereM

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

Hi,

My name is Chinyere from Canada.  I will definitely need some help from you guys as to how to promote this company.

ZakPuckett

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

Hey everyone, my name is Zak. I'm 21 years old and looking for the best opportunities out there. I'm excited to start earning some real money. Could someone direct me where to find layouts for sites such as craigslist?
M Waqar

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 07, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »

Hi Friends,
                   I am Waqar Ch. from PAKISTAN.I am  related with the field of market research & an online network marketingTrainer having 6 years experience.Its a great honor for me if u listed me in your friend,s book.thnx
                            Waqar Ch.
                          (PAKISTAN)
Smiley
Ben Bada Marieta Georgiana

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 07, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »

Hi my name is Georgiana and i am from Romania and i am happy joined the team GDI
Jalencya C

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Hi I'm from Tallahassee, FL and I joined GDI YESTERDAY. I'm a little unsure what my next step is....
Aderogba Adewusi

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Hello everyone, My ne is Aderogba Adewusi, a Nigerian. I'll like to know how to make use of the yahoo $100 free GDI advertisement. Hope I'll get a response soon.
Cheers
RobertAllen1

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

;DHi all i come from sweden just here tryin to make some extra cash and tips ideas would be appreciated i have zero money so ideas that dont cost anything would be helpful
Raymond Bastarache

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Hello all;

It is a pleasure to be able to read these posts and find out I am not the only newbie here. I will be checking out the posts and will do some posting as I get acustomed to this system. I see I am not the only one who is having a little difficulty trying to build my site.

See yea all later Huh
Tatiana Perry

Tatiana Perry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1092 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Hey Everybody This is Tatiana and im from California... Im just getting started and im on the free trial period!! If any of you are the ones that are really succeeding in this buisness please feel free to contact me with any helpful tips or ideas that u may have used so i don't have to cancel!!!! Thanx alot  Smiley Tatiana Perry
My email is   tatianaryan@tatianaryan.ws   if u wish to contact me there instead!!

Tatiana =)
Michael V1

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Hello all, Mike here from London. Pleased to be aboard and will touch base with many of you in the future, I am sure.
Youpele Ekpedekumo

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Hello there,
                My name is Youpele and I been part of GDI for 3 months Looking forward to spreading the opportunity of GDI
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: