May 17, 2024, 02:13:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210457 times)
JOrtiz

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello to everyone,

I'm new in GDI so can you tell me good advises to succeed.

Thanks
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello welcome to the GDI family, any questions just ask  Ray. I had 6 people pre enrolle in 1 day  with 1 joining  & another to join just needed more info
good luck Ray.
Deeanna Estep

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hi everyone, I am new and excited....would like to hear some success stories if you have any to share!

Thanks,
Deeanna
J Dalton

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 07, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »

Recently signed up. I live in Florida, Have my own business here but things are slow right now.  Angry  I'm a little familiar with this type of program but will definately need some help getting started. I hope to talk to many of you from time to time and see how your progress is. I will share mine as I go. Good Luck  Grin
                                                                                        JIM
Ernest Weaver

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 07, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »

Hello Everyone... Ernest is the name. Help! Five days wasted on a fictitious member. I just found out that I am under House Account. Can someone please help? My seven day trial has been a disaster.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: October 07, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »

Hello welcome to the GDI forum, any questions just ask  Ray.
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:40 AM »

Hello Deeanna
Hello welcome to the GDI family, any questions just ask we are here to help Ray.
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hello welcome to the GDI family any questions just ask we are here to help Ray.
Just take it slow & plan your work .
JerniganS

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

HI ALL I'M SHAREN AND I JUST JOINED TODAY STILL LEARNING WHAT TO DO ,SO ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOMED.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #954 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

I have one to share, I am successful already because of finding a company like GDI, to help me become financially free and all for $10 a month, count me in for life...hehe.

One day I will have a real rags to riches success story to share with the GDI community, can't wait.

To your success.

Keep at it Smiley

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #955 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Organize yourself properly, make sure you understand everything there is to know about your business, there is a lot of good information about GDI in your backoffice especially the FAQ link, take up reading as a hobby for a few days and soak in the knowledge of GDI.

Play around with creating your website in domains and sitebuilder, so you get to know the product, set up 1 or more if ya want Dot.Ws email accounts and use one of them as your contact address that GDI will send emails to. If you have outlook express that you use for your own personal email from your ISP provider, then forward your .Ws emails to your personal email, and draw them to your computer with your email client.

Organize folders to put leads into, like I have a folder in my email client called Viewed GDI Movie and thats where I put people who have viewed my movie, I also have a folder called GDI Members, and thats where I put people who join under me, when GDI sends me an email saying that someone has joined and are in their 7 day trial, I put them in a folder that says 7 Day Trial, after that 7 days and they have fully joined I move them to the GDI Members folder.

Remember that the email you get from GDI saying someone has viewed your movie does not mean they have joined, now if that person who has Viewed Your Movie and has joined, you can move that person out of the Viewed GDI Movie folder and put them into the 7 day trial folder, then after 7 days and they have fully joined, move them into the GDI Members folder.

Also the ones who are still in your Viewed GDI Movie folder that have not signed up, becomes a lead and you can send an email to them, every so often, not everyday..lol, just reminding them of things about GDI.

PLEASE REMEMBER to use the opt-out link from GDI when sending people information about GDI, so the person has an option of not receiving emails from you and GDI, use the GDI opt-out link in your GDI back office and also a brief message saying to them that if they want to be removed from your email list to reply with remove in subject line, so you can remove them from your folders. Cos the link from GDI removes them from the GDI database not your folders, and u wont know if they clicked the GDI removal link, the only indication you will get is if they reply with remove to you, then you can assume that they have clicked the remove from the GDI database link as well.

Hope that makes sense...Smiley

I will get to the point now, after you have organized yourself, start advertising your links, google free advertising, pick 5 good places, write your add add you affiliate link, and post, do that in 5 different classified places online, try and use ones that will send you a reminder to renew your ads every month or 2 monthly or 3 monthly, that way you will always having your ad posted at these places and on the internet, try to be unique, about your ad writing, dont use content from someone else, one thing about the internet is it's always crawling for new content to add to search.

also try PPC pay per click, sign up for google adwords, make u a nice little ad, add some keywords, deposit some money into your PPC account and bid on some keywords, and track how that goes.

Fliers, business cards, email leads, I'll leave that for you to look further into.

To your success, ohh and have fun building your business.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Jeannine C

Put in the work, and you will see results!

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

The best advice I can give you is to get in contact with the people in your upline.  They should be able to offer you many ways to succeed in this business.  Good luck, and welcome to the family.

Jeannine
JVoegele

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

hi I am Joseph and I am from illinois please check out my web sight jvoegele.ws/computers
MBarrett

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hello everyone, My name is Michelle and I have just joined today. I am from the Kansas City Missouri area, and am very excited to get started. Any pointers would be wonderful. Good luck to everyone!!

Michelle Barrett
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hello welcome to the GDI forum, any questions just ask  Ray.Take your time & plan your work & don't hurry &
check the forum out with your questions Ray.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: