May 03, 2024, 06:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274392 times)
J Rohn

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: January 19, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

Hi All!

Im new here, just signed up about 2 days ago and i have 2 in my DL already! (one thanks to my upline)
Anyway, i think the giftcard idea is really great, and ive never seen a marketing tool like it elsewhere which is a breath of fresh air!  So far this whole concept seems revolutionary, which is a nice change to what im used to!
Ok so my question is--- who has used the giftcards, and how did you use them?
Im wondering if this would be a good idea to purchase a few to give to "tire kickers"? general leads?
Maybe just buy 1 and send it to a bunch of leads, and whoever uses it first get it? haha
Also, i think theres an answer on the FAQ but-- how does earnings work with the card?
If i purchase 1 gift card, i dont earn money off the lead/sign up for that month?
thanks for any ideas/clarity you can share

To Success!
Jennifer Rohn
JamesC2

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 20, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »

I use the gift cards and I find that about 1/3 of the people use them...luckly I can resend the unused ones to new prospects. You will find a few tire kickers, some people who just want to use the website and a few people who will work the business as well.
Jack Browder

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

I've discovered that my domain name is too generic for what I want to do. Is it possible to change the name without going through all of the paperwork procedures again? Or do I have to discontinue it and apply for a new one and go through the whole process again?

Thanks,

Jack
Nancy K

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

Hi all,
They recently added pop ups to the replicated web pages that appear when you try to close the page. Does anyone know how to disable this or get rid of the pop ups. I was advertising on traffic exchanges, but now they removed my ads due to the pop ups. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Nancy
PeterVan Rensburg

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2009, 06:37:44 AM »

I use, FFA, Safelists, Autoresponders, Hit Pages (Starter Pages), Blasters, Ad Sites, Blog's  etc to market the sites
These give you lots of hits but not visitors
I hardly know people to market to with the Invite System
Can you use the leads in your autoresponder, will it be ok?
Is there any restrictions what not to use as I need members urgently 
Tom Sorgenfrei

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2009, 12:52:49 PM »

I would like to know if I have to email my downline a welcome or is it automatically done and if  have to email them myself is there a standard email I could find to send them ?
ShudoggMarketing

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »

Not sure how often/if this forum is checked anymore. I saw old 2005 and 2006 threads. Anyways, I am using the hosting feature. I am an experienced user, I know html, css, ect. I coded up a php script for a simple contact me form. It does not send. I also tried downloading some, it doesn't work. It has to be a restriction on what commands the server will execute. But the guy when I called said it should work.

Anyone know how I can add a php contact form to my site using GDIs hosting?
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: February 04, 2009, 07:10:50 PM »

Not sure how often/if this forum is checked anymore. I saw old 2005 and 2006 threads. Anyways, I am using the hosting feature. I am an experienced user, I know html, css, ect. I coded up a php script for a simple contact me form. It does not send. I also tried downloading some, it doesn't work. It has to be a restriction on what commands the server will execute. But the guy when I called said it should work.

Anyone know how I can add a php contact form to my site using GDIs hosting?

Hi ShudoggMarketing << cool name Smiley

As far as I know and have read up on using php scripts with your GDI hosting, GDI has not allowed the scripts to run on thier servers because of setting up and going into the actual server to respond to request done by the php script.

The other solution is to use a company that will handle the php scripts request for you and paste the code you get from them on any one of your websites, so any information put through your contact forms on your pages is handled by the company your php script is with, there are a lot of companies out there that offer php scrip handling on your behalf and free too.

Good Luck With That.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
DStarling

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 05, 2009, 05:22:50 AM »

i was looking for this question on the forum but i could not find. i just started up again with gdi. i did it before a few months back, had no success using the swm system. i found the 3in7 team which i sponsored someone my 2nd day soo its going good soo far. well the question is if you sponsor 5 in 1 week after they reach the 7 day trial and they pay do you get the 100 dollar bonus without buying the dvds? if so i dont think that is right because i'm doing all my marketing on the internet. i dont want to have to purchase the dvds just to get that bonus.....thanks, ron
Here' the deal, straight from the horse's (GDI) mouth:

1) Bonus payouts must be issued via PayPal.  The PayPal account must
list an email address created using your domain.  This is to ensure that
the account holder is receiving the bonus payment.

2) In order to be eligible for the bonus contest, the DVDs must be
purchased the week of , or prior to the week you have the 5 signups.
Here is the exact statement from our website about bonus eligibility.

"You must have purchased at least ten (10) DVDs through your GDI account
and your account must be paid and in good standing. The DVD purchase
must have been made during the same week or prior to the week for which
you wish to qualify. The reason for this requirement is that we HIGHLY
recommend the DVD promotional method for recruiting new affiliates."
DSanchez

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if my domain name can be changed to another name? I'm having second thoughts about the name I picked. I have been looking for an answer for this but cant find anything. Any help will be appreciated...thanks
T Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 27, 2009, 03:40:21 AM »

yes purchase the new domain that you want then cancel the old domain . hope this helps
A Mark

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 27, 2009, 03:40:21 AM »

Hi Im wondering where is the link that I can go to and pay another 10 dollars for this month...
DSanchez

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 27, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

thanks tmorgan...guess that makes sense.
MorganCole

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:44 AM »

Hello, I am Morgan and I have a few simple questions.

1. Can we create subdomains?

2. Can we host PHPBB on our sites and still have our basic information pages?

3. Is there any kind of live chat or forum system specificly compatable with .ws domains?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:26:28 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Lori Sarty

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 09, 2009, 09:35:30 AM »

This is kind of a silly question, but the domain name that you register should have to do with the concept of what we are marketing??  Right?

If I want to build a website for my home based business it will cost me another $10 per month, Right?  I don't know why I'm finding all of this so comfusing, I've worked doing administrative work for 10 years before I started driving truck.

I guess what I'm asking is that should your first website should be the GDI advertisement???

Look forward to your replies.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: