May 11, 2024, 04:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 121581 times)
LTibbetts

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »

hello there is it really true? no work but income for life Huh

Ryan
Philippines

If you do not work, you will have no income.

The best part here is:  Work hard the first months/year, then relax later.

I HAVE ONE SIGN UP NOW WHO IS NOT MY FAMILY/FRIEND!  Through a link a provided in a forum!  Email provided was that of a Filipina, but it was her American husband who signed up.  (Of course I sgned up my sister in PI).

I plan to offer the web hosting service to the orchard near us, then hopefully will start from there.
GaryCortez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2006, 08:34:50 AM »

Hi guys!!!
  welcome aboard!, its my first time in here in the forum  and its very exciting to be part of this great opportunity , which would be the home based business of the future...Im gary from makati city here in the philippines. i believe i have all the reasons to be in this business, its a win-win situation and weve got nothing to lose but everything to gain..We have great people coming in each day and not to mention that gdi is still in its infancy, so the market is really wide and its global!!! no limits and the product is affordable that everyone can literally afford... Im so proud to be a member of gdi.ws and if we could just be consistent in our daily goals, impossible is nothing!. To sum it up , we have a great company, the vehicle that will help us achieve our goals in life and offcourse we have the support team from gdi and especially from the moderator and to all the people in this forum who's been dedicated in helping others realize their goals .. i salute you guys , i mean everyone in this forum..Smiley im just a newbie but sooner or later i want to become part of the big boys who earns a lot in this great business opportunity of a lifetime... Good luck and more power to gdi!!!

warmest regards,
gary(astrosoc007)
Lowilyn C

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »

Hi I'm Arnel. I think you're all probably a little bit older than me in this biz having signed just a week ago (in the trial mode). I have just been with 2 mlm companies including the food supplements i'm distributing right now. I came upon GDI when I was looking for a webhosting company that will house my up and coming website. When I saw the red ferrari and the other automated tools that GDI has, I saw myself finally finding the the medium with which to change my stars. I saw my business suddenly becoming global rather than just thinking locally.

I have not really hit it big in MLM at least for the last 5 years I was in. But come to think of it, maybe I didn't because I always loose heart and passion and love for what I was doing. I practically have to drag myself to talk to someone miles away and tell them what a great business opportunity I got. Only to find out that they're not interested at all and they just decided to meet me just to get me off their backs once and for all.

But for GDI and hosting my food supplements biz, I let my fingers now do the walking and talking to clients not only here in the Philippines but the entire world as well. With GDI's tools, I am referring my biz to 3-5 people a day for the last one week compared to 1-2 people A MONTH before GDI.

And just after my 7th day on the trial mode, on the 8th day I shared this to somebody who was actively looking for a biz in the IT industry and right there, he signed up. Shared it 830am. signed up at 10am. Got a level 2 sign-up at 3pm. and another 4 sign-ups at 10pm. All in the same day. Smiley

My secret? There's no secret. What I've learned just recently that succesful MLM leaders did not think about the money at first. It just came as a result of their unceasing referral activities, day in day out. And so, I have decided upon myself to embark on that same path. And how can I not do it with GDI? Internet surfing is my passion. This will never be work for me. I will focus on sharing this biz and take it a level higher than now and refer it to 10-15 people a day for the next 3 weeks. Because I know if I fail in anything I do, its because I allowed it.

So, Hataw, Mga kapatid!

Hi Im lowilyn Im still in a 7 day trial and happy to hear that i have a lots of kababayan working with GDI. I just wanna ask if after your several referals and downline sign-ups, did you already receive your commissions?Huh
Thaks a lot...

Sofyan AJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2006, 07:23:24 AM »

hi there where did you order you biznes card and if you order thru the members area do they deliver..?

To Your GDI Success
Sofyan AJ
Michel_Orbe

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2006, 12:09:39 AM »

hello!!!
I'm mich from bulacan, philippines!
I'm the latest member here and honestly, I just got here a while ago..
I'm actually surfing on the net and browsing some business opportunities that I can get into but my major problem is I don't have enough capital to start with.
Honestly, I stopped from college because I want my brother to continue his education and I decided to do something on my own.
I went here just to try my seven day trial.
I also want to meet new friends here....
Can you help me start??

EmilianaSison

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2006, 09:32:12 AM »

;)Hello to all!   ::)I hope this forum rocks
Eutropio Calunsag

Golden Rule

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2006, 03:47:39 PM »

Hello my co-GDI members,

This is my new posting, I hope to enjoy your loving friendship here.

E. Calunsag

E.Calunsag
JQuisumbing

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2006, 08:10:46 PM »

hi all,

i've been with GDI since may... i love it even though i have not received a check yet.

i live in makati. so, if you are ever in greenbelt and you see a guy in a gray electric scooter zooming thru the mall... that is probably me. say hi.

johann

ps... i'm also a website concept designer, so if you need help... don't hesitate to ask.
Eutropio Calunsag

Golden Rule

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »

Hello,
I'm from the Philippines, nice to meet you. I'm actually residing in Italy. Nice to be here with you.

Successful67

E.Calunsag
Joey_Wright

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2006, 07:59:10 PM »

Hi my name is Norm and I am working this buisness for my wife she is Cebuano and going to school.GDI is good buisness. Cool
Michelle T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2006, 06:30:02 AM »

Hello kababayans,

This is michelle from Valenzuela City.  I just find time to explore this business.  I am looking forward to expand my network but unfortunately i haven't started by nonpayment.  Still have problems with regards to my card but hopefully i can fixed the problem soon.  I really need this extra income and I am grateful for the support my uplines is giving me. More power and more income to all of us!

More love and more power from our Lord!
RickyM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2006, 10:23:01 AM »

hi..!! its Ricky from the philippines..glad to have a fellow citizens joining gdi...!!! Grin i'm just a new member just about a week... but no sales yet... ???i need some help... i just wanna ask how can i email my viewers on my site since it only appears name and ip adresses?pls... need help...thanks Cheesy
MakinBuenaobra

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

greeting to everyone!!!
for now, i'm under the 7 days trial period , i don't know where to start to be a valid member of GDI. Do i still need to order the DVD.
can i still be a valid member of GDI by just having my domain name in WS and not ordering any GDI DVD? Huh
MakinBuenaobra

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:20 AM »

hi
greetings to everyone

i'm a newbie here, i just registered this week but in my 2nd day here in GDI i can't use the invitation process
i just want to ask help from you if what should i do to be a vlaid member of GDI
do i need to order the DVD of GDI
or the domain i have now is enough to be a valid member
pls... i really need your help

makin
EGarme

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

Im manny im new here wud you please help me.... i dont how to start.... please
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: