May 08, 2024, 11:48:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224395 times)
WTomas

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2006, 04:08:15 AM »

Hi everybody.

I'm a new member. Although I am not new to MLM I would like some help from anyone having success in the UK. I would like to generate leads in the UK.

Does anybody know of any UK lead companies that sell quality leads for UK home based business opportunity seekers.
I have read the manual and it is obviously targetted at the guys based in the US as the cards and the telephone prospecting system would not be much use to me over here.

I would like to set up a similar system to direct UK prospects to and would be interested to hear from people using a system such as this in England.

Thanks in advance
Wojtek Wink
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »

My name is Manuel i am from The U.K. ,Slough to be precise (Sunny Slough i call it, and make people smile) i am a newbie. Has anyone tried the GDI leads yet! and what was the results?
U.K is a hard nut to crack i heard but more like rock than a nut.But i am not giving up easily.
Anymore ideas to market in the UK?
Good Luck to all.   
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

Hello Shaun...

I'm a "newbie" to! Not sure if I can help you BUT I can understand where you're coming from...been there, done that, with all the programs... Smiley  I blame myself, first...signing-up and not following through. 2006 is a "new" attitude.

My approach is going to be the "warm" market. Starting with people I know...my kids. My friends aren't quite on board...but...some will still ask how I'm doing. "Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk" eventually their "curiousity" will get the best of them.

I don't have the "funds" to purchase ads and promotional tools. I made-up my own business card with my .WS address on the.

When I go anywhere...I drop a card.

My plan is also...to work "5"...and teach my downline to work "5"...not sure this is right...but i just can't understand the concept of recruiting 50 to 100 people and then trying to manage that without alot of people dropping-off.

If I happen to get more than "5" recruits...I move them to my first level and hopefully they will do the same...hopefully it's contageous... Smiley

I have an up-line that is not responding...do not let this discourage you. YOU...BE THE LEADER!

Just my approach on this business...TO A SUCCESSFUL 2006!...WELCOME!!!

Kathy*

Believe in yourself
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2006, 06:07:59 PM »

Hi Everyone,
This is my first visit to the forum. I live on the Gold Coast Queensland Australia.
This is really exciting. I joined GDI because I've come to the conclusion [from hard earned experience]
that the best way to promote your business is over the internet. Successful Email marketing is getting harder by the month.
However getting customers to come to you willingly can be accoplished by getting a presence on the world wide web.
What a great oportunity we all have to do just that with our .ws hosting!

To Your Rapid Success,
KittyBrown
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 06:08:40 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Tom M1

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2006, 10:24:57 PM »

Hi to all,
another newbie here,
live down in sunny Devon, although am a Scot. Looks like a lot of reading to be done, glad of the input, will be paying special attention to the website developement page.
goood luck to all
Paul Kinder

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »

Hi, I'm Paul from Lowestoft, Suffolk - home of the UK's wind-power industry and The Darkness!

I also have a small distribution business but over 50% of my area supports fish instead of people and the fish have a pretty low average spend so I joined GDI about three weeks ago.

I've brought in a couple of friends so far and am finally getting round to setting up my site.

This is the first time I've set up anything online but I'm serious about it so no doubt I'll be asking lots of questions on here.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Barry_W

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »

HI i to am from the uk and have been looking around GDI sight not haveing to much look.
does anyone no how to get leads that you do not have to pay for that will not be all spam.
I find it all abit slow going not done to much at all apart from read things on GDI sight.
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2006, 04:30:56 AM »

I am from the UK. I am a long way from you people over there.
Is there anyone from the UK i can contact regarding GDI. I feel really isolated over here.
It is difficult to contact people by phone as the time difference is really big.
Does anyone know how to get UK leads apart from flyers and business cards.

I know I know too many questions.

Regards Ron Rodwell.

Hi Ron,
I too am based in the U.K, Capital of the North, Leeds...
Your question RE: Buying LEADS....  DO NOT BUY LEADS....
There is absolutely no GOOD SOURCE of LEADS to BUY...

If anyone wants to challenge me on that one go ahead, but whilts you are writing a reply consider this, I am GENERATING Double-Opt In LEADS of my OWN... FREE at the same time that you are buying OLD LEADS from SOMEONE ELSE... Actually if you want I will sell you my LEADS the instant I generate them, NEW LEADS... obviously I will have a COPY and obviously I ant to make MONEY so I will do the same with as many people as I can...

Obviously I ain't going to do that, but do you think the LEAD SELLERS are different??? I don't think so....

GENERATE your OWN LEADS...

Trust me,

Regards,
Stuart_Molyneux

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2006, 02:59:22 PM »

Hi everybody, My name is Stuart Molyneux , I joined GDI in Jan 06. What a great opportunity!1
Would love to chat  and swap ideas with anybody in UK to get us on the map good and proper!!
I live on the South Coast by Southampton and have free venue for meets if anybody interested.
Stuart
Marcus Warnes

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2006, 04:56:46 AM »

Hi everyone,
Signed up for the 7 day free trial yesterday and got started staright away. Lisa and I have been involved with network marketing for 2 1/2 years now with mixed success, with one company, although we looked at a few others before that. This programme looks simple, highly duplicatable and profitable with a very affordable product, persuasive marketing tools (they got us!) and a first class back office. We've been looking for a truly online business, which this seems to be and which would enable us and our team to really work from home (done our share of meetings, parties, etc). We look forward to building a successful business alongside you all.
Heres to a profitable future Smiley
Best wishes,
Marcus and Lisa Warnes
OAdebayo

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2006, 10:38:21 PM »

Grin Hi. My name is Ola Manchester,UK. I've been a member since Dec 2005 but just checking out the email and just chilling.Now I really want to build my team. anyone from UK should please let me know how to succeed.I now have 2 members in my team and I need to put them through properly.
Ta
MikeM1

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2006, 10:41:12 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Mike. I have just joined. I live in East London, Engalnd.

Mike.

Eddie Smith

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2006, 05:04:59 AM »

Hi there from the UK. My name is Eddie, like a lot of people on here, I just want to say how excited I am and thanks to thailandshope.ws for introducing GDI to me. Here's to success!!
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2006, 05:52:33 AM »

Hello,

Leeds Lad myself...

I want a bit more security before I hit the road, but I am getting there...  Only 27 so I have time on my side for now...

Good luck and Safe Journey...

Regards,
MTanner

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2006, 05:52:35 AM »

Greetings from sunny (for a change) Weston-super-Mare. Yes, it does exist and people do live here  Wink

I've been in network marketing for about 2 years and have been relatively succesful but 2006 is the year. As convinced as everyone here that this is a good long-term opportunity and have just started.

I've always marketed by getting the name on out wherever you can. Online, surfing, forums, traffic sites etc - offline biz cards, flyers and talking. great excuse to get down to the pub Smiley Gym's are good as well - seems to generate an atmosphere of trust as you all sweat your cobbs off. OK, maybe not the females but you get my drift.

I do think that making peple realise that the.ws domains are relatively untapped is a good trick - set up your family name and get known on the web. Bands or authors trying to get known - just have a think and then tell people your ideas.

I'm also running a couple of opportunities that fit together with thes web sites, so it's worth thinking about how you can provide a complete internet solution.

Anyway, good day to you all, wish you all success and I do think the ideas put forward of pooling ideas and efforts are excellent. I'm up for it if anyone would like to contact me.

Mark (another one)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: