May 09, 2024, 07:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207132 times)
Victoria Shabazz

View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: June 02, 2009, 09:39:07 AM »

HI, everyone my name is Victoria Shabazz. I just recently became a new member a few days ago. GDI is a great website to assist with personal businesses.  I am having trouble creating the welcome page. Does anybody have any suggestions to what exactly i should put on it? Huh
Evangeline K

View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: June 03, 2009, 03:31:20 PM »

Hello from The Netherlands. I just joined in a week ago. Am still building my website but already started sending invites to my contacts. I am a licensed real estate broker and have been doing network marketing for almost 10 years. Finally, a network marketing business without hard selling and endless home meetings. Although a seasoned businesswoman, I am new in online business. Hope to get support from the community. I joined GDI to help my 4 children set up their own business. Good luck and God bless us all.
HagiwaraT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1997 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:58 AM »

Tokyoteaman aka Timothy Grass here and am off to a really bad start.  Angry

Signed up with GDI a week ago to build a website and use it as a platform for my online existence.  Since signing in and trying to access the 'Build Your Website' through the icon from the back office, all I keep getting is a blank black screen no matter how long I wait for the web site builder to appear.  I grew a damn beard waiting and still nothing. 

I don't feel like plowing through hundreds of posts to find an answer to my circumstances here but is there a protocol of some sort I haven't followed up with after becoming a GDI member that precludes me from building a site?  I posted a request in the Website Thread, but it hasn't been posted yet?  Wow, like what's going on?  I feel like a dinosaur not being able to figure this all out.

Also, I would like to try marketing GDI in Japan and want to know if the DVDs through GDI are available in Japanese?  Anyone know?
Mason T

View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:58 AM »

Hello, Mason T from New Mexico. Signed up last week, looking forward to a new go at internet marketing. Will be in touch. Have a great day.
AChibuzor

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

Hello My name is Chibuzor Samson, I am from canada and I joined close to 7 days ago. I cannot believe that Although I have placed so many adverts, I do not have a single member in my downline, is that normal? And if anyone knows of an easier way to get members into your downline, please share your information with me.
Jennifer Louw

View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

Hi My Name Is Jennifer, very new to all this !! hopefuly will be able    to understand it all soon .
AnnWalton

View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: June 04, 2009, 02:26:45 PM »

Hi, I am a new member and I am looking forward to meeting you on the internet. I'm also looking forward
to see where this adventure takes me. Have a good day.
RHodgins

View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: June 05, 2009, 03:17:49 AM »

Smiley Hi I am Robert and I am former US NAVY member served 7yrs and 4 mo's Active Duty and honorable separation. I have joined GDI a couple months ago but have no downline yet since only people i have are friends and family members who are not interested. I have joined to maintain an income since I am un-employed at this time.
GorgievS

View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: June 05, 2009, 03:30:44 AM »

Hello All,

I'm a newbe  Huh Smiley) from Bulgaria and i'm glad to join this community.

Regards

Spase G.
EricReed

View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: June 05, 2009, 03:30:44 AM »

Hi, I'm aphex and i am currently on the 7-day trial with GDI.
I am new to this entire thing and I really have no idea how do anything....
and when i do figure it out and i do figure out how to get more people, more affiliates,
then I'm probably not going to be very good at it.
so...  im just looking for people to talk to, people to email, and people to give me advice
and help in this hard beginning time.
Thanks for reading!
Aphex.
ADRIANA T

View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: June 05, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE ! MY NAME IS ADRIANA FROM ROMANIA, I AM NEW HERE ON GDI TEAM AND I AM SURE THAT IS A GREAT BUSINESS! GOOD LUCK!
Judy Utley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2006 on: June 05, 2009, 10:24:13 AM »

Hello, I am Judy Utley and just joined GDI a few days ago. I am from San Antonio, Texas. HOME OF THE FABULOUS SPURS! (EEEEEK- maybe not this year).  I am so excited to learn from everyone.  I have not built my custom site yet, but am working on it. I look forward to seeing the infinite possibilities this opportunity will give me.

I have been involved full time with network marketing since my retirement in education, about 1 year ago.  I spent 38 years as a special educator, which 25 of those were spent in the classroom.  In my last years of work, I was a special education director for instructional improvement in a very large district here in San Antonio. 

I am so excited to be here with all you professionals!

Take care and live long and prosper!

Judy

All my best for your marketing success,

Judy
YOUR HEART IS YOUR BUSINESS
SeanB1

View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: June 06, 2009, 05:58:29 AM »

Hi my name is Sean i live in Missouri i look forward to a great business opportunity
MariaC2

View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: June 06, 2009, 05:58:29 AM »

hi i'm maria and i started just few minutes ago. i don't know where to begin. any suggestion or recommendation is highly appreciated. Smiley
Luis Santos Barreto

View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: June 06, 2009, 05:58:29 AM »

Hello my name is Luis I am from Philadelphia and I am new in this business need to learn a lot of stuff but i am willing to do so. Any word of encouragement is welcome. Thanks
P.s I am working in building my website. 
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: