May 03, 2024, 01:40:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoresponder Sales letters....  (Read 3592 times)
Robert G5

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2012, 02:03:21 PM »

Can anybody send me a set of autorepsonder sales letters for my autoresponder service?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 10:36:23 AM »

Hi,

You can buy them. Google Sales Letters.

ps. The replicated sites have built in Sales Letters.

Aaron Riddell
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

In my opinion I would not recommend for you to buy autoresponder salesletter, instead why not make them yourself.

I use autoresponders all the time for my GDI marketing and they work incredible well, mainly because I understand what the
person wants. if you can put yourself in the shoes of the other person you can create some amazing autoresponder salesletters that
convert.

The key is TESTING until you find one or two that work.

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: